You're a girl?

Can't Be Changed

 

 

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoy my first chapter. 

And I indicated the thoughts of the character in bold.

Please do subscribe, comment and vote!!

Thank You!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Myungsoo, you have to go. Go and meet a girl that you might fall in love with. You're 19 and you don't have a girlfriend. That is so worrying, my son", Mr Kim was saying. 

"Dad, normal parents will worry when a son dates. You should be happy I'm single and mature", Myungsoo said. 

"But we aren't like normal parents. You know that", Mrs Kim put in. 

"Give me one good reason why you want me to go to this stupid camp? One good reason and I'll go", he asked.

"We have many", his dad frowned. 

"What? Not having a girlfriend?" He questioned, shocked. 

"Aniya, not having a single friend. That's worrying as well", Myungsoo looked down. 

"Maybe you could meet a nice girl and become good friends", Mrs Kim stated. 

Myungsoo sighed, "I don't have time to pack and the tickets aren't booked. I even think the deadline is past."

Mr and Mrs Kim walked away. 'Are they mad at me?' Myungsoo thought. They came back with a big smile. "Your mum went shopping for you yesterday", Mr Kim said. 

"And your dad booked your ticket yesterday", Mrs Kim was smiling.

"What about the deadline?" 

"I sent your picture to them ages ago", Mrs Kim said. 

"You sent my picture without my permission?"

"Oh come here", she went up to him and hugged him tight blanking his question. "I'm going to miss, my little boy."

"So am I", his dad walked towards them and hugged them both tighter. 

"Mum. Dad. I can't breathe", Myungsoo was about to chock. 

"Oh, we're sorry dear", his mother apologized. 

"It's ok. Well, I better leave then. Who is dropping me?" Myungsoo frowned. 

"We both are", they said together. 

Mr Kim drove him to the airport. 

 

"Dad, I don't want to go", Sungjong refused to go to the camp. 

"But son, if you don't go then I'm going to start thinking you're gay. You never had a girlfriend and you're bloody 19. I had a girlfriend at the age of 16", Mr Lee exclaimed. 

"But dad", Sungjong started but couldn't finish because Mr Lee managed to pull him into the car. 

"No buts, Sungjong. I already sent your picture so if you don't go then they will charge me", Mr Lee complained. 

"You sent a picture of me? Which one?" 

"Ah, who cares? Just shut up and stay quiet! Your tickets are in the back and I brought you some new clothes", Mr Lee whispered. 

"You brought clothes? I already know I'm going to hate it", Sungjong said to himself. 

His dad stared at him through the review mirror.  Sungjong just rolled his eyes, disrespectfully. He could be nice but this is something he hated. They walked into the airport. 

"Sungjong, take care. Make sure you get to London safely. Someone will come and pick you up from the airport so stay safe ok?" Mr Lee was very worried. He only wanted his son to have a better life. 

"Ok dad. Take care of yourself as well", Sungjong whispered. 

"Oh, come here", Mr Lee stretched out his hand inviting Sungjong it. Sungjong ran into it. They share a lovely father and son moment then Sungjong headed towards the entry. He turn to look at his dad was waving at him. He bumped into something. He looked up to see Myungsoo. 

"Oh, I'm sorry", Sungjong said before handing his passport and ticket into the checker. 

"It's ok but watch where you're going next time", Myungsoo answered without looking at him. 

They both walked into the plane. Sungjong looked at his ticket and sat down where he was supposed to. Myungsoo looked at his ticket and sat beside Sungjong. They looked at each other and looked away beginning to plug their own headphones in. Sungjong started staring out of the window whilst Myungsoo began to fall asleep. It was going to be a long journey to London. 

 

After the long journey, Sungjong out of the airport and waited. Myungsoo was waiting for someone as well. Myungsoo spotted someone holding a broad that had his name on it. Sungjong saw the same thing with his name. They walk towards the person and introduced themselves. 

"Hello, I'm Lee Sungjong."

"Great! Get into the taxi, kid", the man said before going into the driver seat. 

"Are you from the 'Love camp'?" Sungjong was wondering. 'What if he is a kidnapper or something?' Sungjong panicked. 

"I ain't a kidnapper, kid and I'm just a driver hired by the owner of 'Love camp'", the driver read his thought. 

 

Once they arrived, Sungjong followed the other kids who seemed really excited. "Welcome! Welcome! Could everyone please sign in before coming this way?" The speaker said. Sungjong went to sign in. "Name kid?" 

"Lee Sungjong", he said. 

The person nodded and put a yellow band on him with the number 13 engraved on it. Sungjong examined it wondering what it was and went to where everyone was gathered. 

Ten minutes later, the person that signed him in told the speaker that everyone was there. 

"Ok, welcome to 'Love Camp', guys! I hope you guys are getting excited. You and your partner would be sharing a cabin. I think you guys are old enough to not misbehave right?" The crowd laughed. Sungjong didn't seem to get the joke. "Anyways, we got the cabins sorted out. The number is on the band you got on is the number of your cabin and the password is on the band as well. If you look at it closely you will find it. Could this side head towards their cabin first?" He pointed at Sungjong's side. They all walked off and Sungjong followed, not knowing anything. He finally found the cabin. He unlocked it with the numbers he found. He didn't have to look for long, it was right there on the inside of his band. He looked around and it felt homely. He saw two separate beds. Sungjong started to unpack when he heard the door open behind him. He turned around excepting a nice girl but...

"Hello, I'm Myungsoo and I'm you're lover for the summ-", Myungsoo stopped after seeing Sungjong.

"Ahhhhhhh! You're a girl?" They screamed into each other’s faces.