Sehun's Apartment

How to be Broken in Fourteen Days

Luhan finally cleaned up his house with my help of course. The kitchen, the rooms everything, looked like it did a long time ago. I was proud of this fact.

Luhan, though, looked the same. It was only the day after when he said he wanted to move on. I was glad though. He was trying.

“Lu, you need to rest.” I said looking at how his eyes would open and close. It was almost dark and time for me to go home. Luhan was sitting on his couch while I was on the ground next to the window.

He shook his head. “I can’t. When I sleep, I see Sehun there and he’s telling me to move on.”

“And you’re doing that. Please just sleep.”

Again the Chinese male shook his head stubbornly. “I don’t want to.”

I sighed, stood up and dragged Luhan to his room. “Sleep, damn it.” With that I pushed the other onto his bed and sat on it.

Luhan smiled slightly and crawled to lay on my lap. “Don’t leave.” He said softly causing me to nod. “Good.” With that he closed his eyes and gently grabbed my jeans, them as he slowly fell asleep.

I watched him for a moment, running my fingers through his soft brown locks. Maybe later, I’ll tell him to dye his hair back to the sweet honey color he had. It looked much better than this color now. I started to massage his scalp gently as I watched him sleep. It felt slightly creepy but I wanted nothing more than to see him calm and peaceful and not stressed out to the max.

I leaned my back against the headrest and closed my eyes wanting to rest them for a moment.

---

I woke up staring at Luhan’s face right in front of mine. I blinked before yelping trying to calm my now thumping heart.

“D-don’t do that.” I stuttered causing him to laugh.

“Sorry, you just looked peaceful.” He said with a smile. “It’s nice to see you like that. You look worry free.”

I laughed and sighed happily. Luhan laid back down on my lap and grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. His eyebrows furrowed every time I would wiggle them away from his grasp. Laughing silently, I kept doing that while he would pout. I poked his nose causing him to yelp out and me to laugh.

“Meanie face.” He said pouting more.

I poked his pout. “No pouting. I don’t like it when you pout.”

He cocked a brow and stopped pouting. “Why not?”

Shaking my head, I shrugged. “Don’t know. You just look better with a smile. So smile more.” I spoke softly.

He blinked before smiling. “I’ll try Minseok. I’ll try.”

Nodding, I smiled back. “Good.”

We stayed like that for a little while before I heard soft snores coming from the smaller male. I smiled softly at him. I did not want to watch him, so I looked away putting my hands in my pocket and grabbing the deer necklace, spinning it around on the chain.

“That’s a pretty necklace.” Luhan said scaring me.

I place a hand over my heart. “I thought you went back asleep.”

He shook his head. “I couldn’t.” He pointed to the necklace. “Who is that for?”

I sighed and placed it on the bedside table. “No one.”

Luhan sat up and picked up the necklace. “It’s pretty, though.”

I grabbed the necklace and placed it inside of my pocket, getting up. “I know.” I whispered before walking out of the room.

I could feel Luhan stare at the back of my head. I shook them off not wanting to talk about the person behind the necklace.

As I stood in the hallway, I heard a squeak, a yelp and footsteps running towards the door. Luhan pushed me as he ran out of the apartment suddenly. Dumbfounded, I stood there for a moment before I ran after the other male

“Luhan!” I called out running as fast as my legs could carry me. That boy was just too fast for me to catch up.

By the time I did, though, I noticed where we were. Sehun’s apartment. I cursed as I ran faster, reaching for the running male.

"Luhan, stop." I cried out.

"I have to be there, Minseok. I promise him I would."

The Chinese male stopped in front of Sehun's old apartment. I stood behind him and gazed at the door.

"Why did I come here?" He asked suddenly. “I promised him that I would be here but that was two years ago.”

He pressed a hand against his door and sobbed out. Luhan slid down to the ground with my eyes following him. He cried until there were no more tears to cry. I stood there listening to his sobbing and trying not to cry.

"What did he go to you for?" Luhan asked after a while.

"China."

Luhan nodded and leaned against the door. "What happened in China?"

I bit my lip and started to think. Should I tell him what happened?

"Minseok?"

"Luhan happened." I spoke sitting down next to him.

The Chinese male snapped his head up and looked at me.

"I did?"

I shook my head. "His name was Cheng Luhan, I called him Han, and he meant the world to me. He was everything I wanted in a lover plus more.

"I had met him during one of my university days. For the longest time, I thought he was you. He looked, acted, and had the same name as you did. It was just strange. I tried to avoid him but he would try to talk to me as I ran away from him. He was finally able to corner me and ask me all these questions. At first I stared at him like he was crazy until he spoke."

I smiled sadly at the memory. I could picture Han's hair in between my fingers and the way his smile lit up his face.

"We dated for two years after that. I fell in love with him so hard that it hurt. I thought that he would never leave but I was wrong."

I felt something brush against my cheek as I looked up at Luhan. He was brushing the tears I had no idea about.

"One morning I woke up and felt nothing. There was no Luhan, no note, no nothing. For a few hours I thought he went somewhere and he forgot to tell me but no. He went somewhere and didn't tell me. I waited and waited but nothing. It’s like he dropped off the earth. I started to search but I found nothing."

I stopped talking and frowned more, feeling Luhan brush my tears away.

"For a while, I kept to myself and tried to forget but I couldn't. The more I thought about him, the more I missed him."

"When you look at me, who do you see?" He asked.

"Lu Han. Sehun's Luhan not mine."

Luhan laid his head on my shoulder and stayed quiet.

"You know that I'm yours too. You're my best friend Minseok-ah."

I shook my head and smiled softly. "I know." I whispered. "I just wished that I said good bye."

"Then tell me good bye."

I blinked and looked at the Chinese male. "What?"

"Pretend that I'm your Luhan and tell me goodbye."

I shook my head. "No."

Luhan rolled his eyes. "This could be the only chance to tell him goodbye. You said that I look like him and that I act like him. Tell me good bye Minseok."

I took a deep breath and looked at Luhan just like I would look at Han. They really did look alike.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I opened it again.

"H-hannie." I whispered before tearing up. "I can't do this."

With that I stood up and ran. There was no way that I was going to say goodbye to my Luhan. No way in hell.

I didn't get to far when I felt a hand pull my wrist. "Minseok."

I tugged my wrist. "Stop!" I screamed still tugging on my wrist. "Let me go, Hannie!"

"Minseok-ah."

I sobbed as my knees gave out. "Let me go. You idiot. Don't tell me to say good bye to someone who I love. You can't tell me too."

Luhan wrapped his arms around me. "Please Minseok. You're helping me with Sehun, I'll help you with your Luhan."

I wiped my tears and looked at Luhan. "I hate you. I hate you so much." I reached inside my pocket and wrapped my hands around the silver piece of metal. "I can't stand this. I can't. There are times that I hate meeting you but I love you."

In that moment, I could have sworn I saw my Luhan on this one. He had the same glint in his eyes and the same stupid smile. "Please leave and don't come back." I whispered as I hugged my knees and burying my face into them.

I felt him wrap his arms around me and hold me tightly.

"I'm sorry Minseok-ah. I'm so sorry."

I didn't say anything as I sobbed in my knees. There was nothing to be said anymore.

"It hurts." I whispered. "Lu, it really ing hurts."

Luhan nodded and hugged me tight.

Despite telling Cheng Luhan goodbye, I could still see his face in my memory when I last saw him. It was still fresh and it would still haunt me.

“Minseok-ah.” Luhan  called after a while. “Can you promise me something?”

I nodded stiffly and looked at the Chinese male. “What?”

“Promise me that if you fall for me like you did with your Luhan that you’ll tell me.”

I blinked at the request and shook my head. “I won’t.”

“Why?”

Because I already fell for you.

“Because you’re my best friend’s lover.”

He stayed silent for a moment. “But he’s no longer here.”

I looked up and felt my eyes travel to Sehun’s apartment building. Luhan followed my gaze.

“I hope whoever lives in that apartment, I hope they like it.” He said smiling softly. “It has a pretty amazing view.”

I nodded quietly, frowning slightly.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I was the owner of the apartment and it looks like it did two years ago.


miki says: I got a poster. ^^ Yay! First poster that I've asked for. :D Anyways, I hope you like the chapter and the poster! Until next time