happy

forever love

as we're lying on the bed , our stomach is singing super junior's song . yes we're hungry ! the girl from the cafe did knocked our door . but we said to postponed it time . we asked her to leave . because we were making love just now . 

"come on , lets take a bath again ." he said .

"me and you ? take a bath together ?" i asked in disbelief .

he nodded and pull me out of the bed . i was covering my chest and my tuuuttt .

he let out a small laugh and we did take a bath together . we rubbed each others back . playing around .

 

then , we walked side by side to the cafe . me , holding his arm . like a sweet couple . well we are a sweet couple . damn . sohee again . i saw her wave her hands to us .

jiyoung wave back .

we walked and she wants to kissed ji young in the cheek again . but , ji young stopped her to do that by kissing my cheek .

she understands . good then .

"can i join you guys ?" sohee asked 

ji young look at me . he don't know what to answer . he's afraid if he will make me jealous again .

i just nodded . it would be rude if we rejected her . she followed us behind .

__

as we sit . she took a place infront of us . 

we ate quietly . since my family traditions is , not to talk while eating . ji young already knows that so he just ate quietly .

"what's up with the silence?" she broke the silence . ohh i forgot , she doesnt know about my family traditions .

"in dara's family traditions , we were supposed not to talk when we're eating" ji young said .

she nodded and continue eating . 

"i need to go . i have to meet someone ." she said as she finished her drink .

we nodded . the waiter came and ji young pay it .

we go shopping . 

i bought him a blue necktie since he loves blue colour and a shirt .

necktie-http://www.blue-neckties.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/light-blue-striped-tie.jpg

shirt-http://www.chinatraderonline.com/Files/Household/Garment-Apparel-Fashion/Shirts-Blouses/Men-s-Long-Sleeve-Cotton-Shirt-18375060203.jpg

 

as we got to our room . i hands him the things i bought for him . 

"thank you . i got you something too"he said .

he hands me two boxes .

one box is big . the other one is small . really small .

i opened the big one .a pretty high heels shoes for me . oh my , this is so thoughtful of him .

then , i opened the other box . aww , its a necklace . so pretty .

shoes-http://www.fashionclothingtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/y-High-Heel-Shoes2.jpg

 

neclace-http://www.thegiftexperience.co.uk/cms_media/images/i_love_you_necklace_a.jpg

 

i give him a peck on the lips and hugged him .

"thank you so much . i love it and i love you" i said .

"you're welcome and thanks to you too . i love it too and i love you too" he hugged me again .

aww today is really a happy day for me . but tomorrow is the last day we'll be staying here . so sad about it .

___

 

8.30 pm .

"you have to wear this" he said . he hands me a dress . wow . 

dress- http://www.juelifer.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/cocktail_dress.jpg

i wore it . 

"where did you get this dress?" i asked him . woah he's wearing a tuxedo . handsome .

"i bought it ." he winked at me .

"thank you . well , you look good in that" i said .

"yeah , i am looking good that's why i don't ask for your opinions" he laughed .

yeah . he is looking good .

"so shall we?" he said .

i nodded and let him led me out of the room .