problems

forever love

dara pov:

as we're living happily with our jisun who is aging , there is a call .

"yeobuseyo" i answer .

"neh dara , how are you doing ?" the other voice said .

what ?! its sss ss seungrii . oh my god . why now ?

"what do you want from me ?" i asked coldly .

"i want you back" he said 

"no freaking way . i'm jiyoung's . i have my own family . where is your chaerin huh ? you left me like a fool . and now , you want me back ? screw you seungri ." i said .

"baby , i already broke up with chaerin . i realized that you are the one that i need . you don't love him baby . you just love me . you just used him baby" he said .

" you , and i really love him . you bastard !" i shouted and tapped the red button .

i look at my daughter and smiled to her .

i waited for jiyoung in the living room as usual .

i heard his car . he's home now . i smiled .

"appaaaa" that little girl cheered happily and she is lifted by jiyoung .

"neh , my daughter . have you eaten?" jisun nodded .

she is a year and a half now . so she can talk a bit .

nowadays , i can see that jiyoung oftens tired and oftens sick . i don't know what's happening . when i asked him , he'll say , nothing , its just that i'm tired .

"have you checked ?" i asked him

he nodded .

"so what is the result ?" 

"its just that i work too much . that is why i'm tired" he said .

i smiled . hmm maybe he is really tired .

 

ji young pov:

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

"you got a brain tumor . its in the 2nd stage . you have to do the operation hurry before its up to the 3rd stage" the doctor said . oh my god . i'm going to die . what should i do ? should i tell dara ? no . i'm not . she is pregnant our 2nd baby . i don't want her to be sad and shocked . she'll know it someday .

"i'll think about it doc . thanks" i said and left .

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

i put the document that shows my result under my pillow .

i don't want her to know about it .

dara , just know that i love you . forever .

 

dara pov:

 

jiyoung is avoiding me now . what's wrong with him ? urghh . my phone rang .

"what the that you want again ?" i asked with a cold voice .

"heyy , chill baby . lets just meet . for the last time . we'll meet , and then , we'll never meet again . i promise you"

"okay then . cafe near the big mall . in 20 minutes i'll be there"

"okay" he replied .

 

i left jisun at minzy's .

 

__

 

"what is it ?" i asked him .

"i want you back" he said .

"dream on . you'll never get me back . if that is what you want to say , i guess i need to leave now" i said and get up .

"okay fine . i just want to friend with you" he said .

"no in way i'm going to be friend with you" i said . and left .