nooo !!!

forever love

7 months passed

 

"ji , wake up . you need to go work . and you have a meeting you know . its an important meeting ." i said as i shake his body .

he woke up . rubbing his eyes . looking at my stomach growing bigger .

"can't believe that you're pregnant . seems like only yesterday i get to know you" i smiled . 

as usual , he kissed me and went to take a shower .

i go downstairs slowly and make breakfast .

i make a toast for him . and put the strawberry jam on the table .

he went downstairs and sit . i pulled the chair and sit beside him .

i watched him eat .

"aren't you going to eat ? your baby need something to eat ." he said as he finished his drink .

i shook my head .

"i already ate and drank a glass of milk " he caressed my hair and say "good" .

i smiled . and help him with his coat .

"whats with the face ?" he asked as i making a face like i wanted to pee

"i need to pee" he chuckled .

"okay , go to pee and i'll be going to work okay ? don't you going to help minzy in the boutique ?."

he asked .

i shook my head again . and walk to the bathroom . 

then , i wanted to walk out of the bathroom but then i slipped . and 

BUKK .

i fell . and i'm feeling like there is liquid between my inner thigh . 

my back hurts and my stomach hurts badly .

i screamed with tears "JIYOUNG !!! JIYOUNG !!!"

 

ji young pov:

 

as i went into my car , i think i forgot something . yeah . its my briefcase . oh crap .

as i enter the code to enter my house , i heard a screamed .

oh my god , its dara ! i ran to her .

"oh my god . what is happening ? how did you- ? oh my god  , blood ." i stuttered .

i lift her up and bring her into my car . i rushed her to the hospital .

the doctor came with the nurses and they bring dara into the operation room .

but before the operation started , he said , "she is bleeding too much , i'm afraid that we will lose one of them ." 

"please save my baby !!" dara shouted in pain . no , i rather to have her than the baby . we can always make baby . please dara don't leave me .

"no doctor , save my wife first" i said .

"how could you ji ?! this is our baby , save my baby first doctor" she shouted in pain again .

"no dara , you can't leave me" i said . 

"i will not . i'll stay strong . remember my heart beats for you ." she said in her sobs .

"nurse bring the patient in the operation room . i'll try to save the two of them" he said and patted my back .

its been 3 hours and yet there is no one coming out of the room . i already called our parents .

they came , but they went back to rest . since they already waited here for almost 1 hour . they said that they will come again by 1 pm . i postponed the important meeting because of my lovely wife . please dara , don't leave me . not know .

the door suddenly opened .

"your wife is inside . you can visit her later when we put her in a ward . the two of the is saved . thank god , and i bet , that your wife and your baby , is fighting to live just now . you're lucky ." he patted my back before he disappears .

my wife and my baby is alive ! thank god .

__

 

"hey baby" i caressed her hair .

she woke up , and smiled .

"have you seen our daughter ?" i nodded .

"yes , she is pretty like her mom" i smiled and she smiles upon hearing that .

"thank you so much . i'm afraid that you will leave me" 

"i won't leave you" she said . i kissed her forehead .

"i love you and i will always do" i whispered .