i love you

forever love

ji young pov:

 

i think we're not going to 'make' it today . since she is angry with me .

i don't know that she could be this sensitive . erghh .

let her cool down first . i switched the light off . and went to bed without waiting for her .

i closed my eyes . 

but then , a hand slipped around my waist . i know its her .

"i'm sorry . i shouldn't be jealous because of this small thing . i . . i . . . love yyy .. you ." she said in stutters .

silence . .

"i already forgot about him . and now , my heart is beating for you . i'm sorry too okay" she continued again . before she pull her hands from my waist i turned to face her .

"i love you too . okay , now lets sleep" i said with a big smile . its not that i don't want to do it . but , i think she is tired . maybe tomorrow .

"you don't want me ?" she said . what now ?

"what ? of course i want you ." i said .

"but you didn't kiss me" i laughed . aww how cute she is . i kissed her .

"there , i kissed you already ." she smiled . i hugged her and our eyes closed . drifting away . .

___

 

dara pov:

 

i woke up and take a bath . while he is still sleeping . i took off my wedding ring and my engagement ring and put it on the desk .

wedding ring-http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShLgMDEA2s3DFEcUwS1cVy-0VJ2aUGV11D-LLTwuXNcSg336TA

 

as i get out of the bathroom , i got a hug from jiyoung .

"ya . you stinks . go take shower . i'll call the cafe for breakfast ." i said as patted his head .

"arasso . i'll take a shower now" he said . i put on my rings back .

as he is showering , his phone beeped .

i'm curious so , i take his phone . sohee . err . .

From: sohee

good morning . can't believe you're here . but , you're here for honeymoon right ? i'm a bit sad about this because i still can't get you out of my mind .

 

huh what the ? 

 

To: sohee

yeah , good morning too . haha , you should believe . yeah , with my lovely wife . sorry i can't accept your feelings . i love her way too much .

 

i smiled . satisfied with what i replied to her text . i hope jiyoung doesnt know about this . i chuckled . i waited for her reply . but nothing . as ji young got out of the bathroom , his phone beeped . what the ?? why now ??! damn . oh crap . he will be angry at me again .

he take his phone and read the message .

From: sohee

its okay , i understand . i'm happy for you

 

he put his phone on the desk . and turned around to find me . he caught me hiding behind the sofa . you're caught dara .

"what did you do ?" he asked

"err , err , " i stuttered .

"say it . or i'll kiss you" he said 

"kiss me then" 

he smiled and kiss me . he's not angry huh ?

"she texted you . she said that she still in love with you . so , i replied to her text . i say that you love me way too much." i said

"you're so cute" he chuckled .

"yeah i know" i smiled and laughed .

"you are not angry right ?"

"why would i ? if i was in your shoes , i'll do that too" he said and gave me a peck on the lips .

but then , i intends to kiss him more .

we kissed passionately . me and him was wearing bathrobe started to reveal each other body .

and we did it this morning .