i hate you !

forever love

dara pov:

"ji , please no . we can still make up ji" i beg him . but he just left .

i dialed minzy's number .

"minzyyy" i sobbed .

"whats wrong babe ?" she asked 

"ji young wants to leave me . he's been avoiding me and now , he wants to leave me . its because of her ! damn her !" i yelled .

"whoa whoa . chill babe" she said .

"chill ? wtf are you saying ?! you want me to chill when my husband wants to leave me ?!" i shouted at her .

"okayy sorry . cool down . okay , now , maybe there is something that make ji young wants to leave you . i know its sohee right ? sohee is in korea . she did meet ji young , but if you don't know , sohee is engaged . she is my brother daesung fiancee ." she said .

what ? fiancee ? then why is ji-? erghh . there must be something that he is hiding from me .

i  cooled down .

"oh really ? thanks minzy . i gotta do something now . bye" before she could say anything i ended the call .

what could it be that ji young is hiding from me ? if i ask him , for sure he'll be lying to me just to hide the thing . hmm .

my phone rang . i picked it up and tapped the green button without looking the caller's name .

"hey baby" the voice said . its him .

"wtf that you want ?" i said with a cold voice .

"i want you remember ? well , did jiyoung left you already ?" he asked .

how did he know about jiyoung left me ?

"what did you do to him ?" i asked 

"nothing . he just wants to give you to me . he didn't love you ." he said

i smirked . huh . 

"stop lying you bastard ! i hate you ! away from my life and my family you jerk !!" i yelled and ended the call . he's a bastard .

__________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short update .

i want to make the chapters longer .

because the ending is around the corner.

please wait for it^^