not so honeymoon

forever love

as i woke up , i saw his face facing me . aww , can't believe that he is mine . i stare at him for a while .

"i think its enough for you to stare at me . i need to pee" he said as he opened his eyes .

i blushed .

"aww your so cute when your blushing ." he gave me a peck on the lips before he enter the bathroom .

i think i already in love with him since he is the one that took away my ity and since he is my husband i need to love him .

i wanted to get out of the bed but then i realized that , i don't have any clothes on me .

"want me to take the towel for you ?" he said . ohh he is understanding .

i nodded . he hands me the towel .

i covered up my body with the towel . "well , don't need to be shy , i've seen everything ." he chukled .

"you're perfect last night" he kissed me again . 

i take a bath and went down for breakfast while he is in the bathroom .

as i went to the kitchen , mom approached me .

"so , did you did it last night ? i didnt hear anything since my room is on the first floor . while yours is on the 2nd floor" she said .

i just nodded and my face turned really damndamn pink.

 

i pull the chair and sit . then , jiyoung pull the chair beside me and sit .

he gave me a peck on the cheek . i blushed .

"ehem ehem , i heard sounds last night . right yeobo ?" bom unni teased me while TOP oppa nodded .

"what kind of sound do you hear last night noona ?" jiyoung said .

"you know , there is someone keep calling your name last night" TOP oppa reply for bom unni .

they all chuckled . err i'm embarassed to death . 

"hurry , don''t wanna be late for paris right ? have you packed our things ?" he asked .

i nodded . "when is our flight ?" i asked him without looking at him .

"by 11 am" he said . ohh its 9 am now .

__

 

in paris

 

its been one hour since we arrived here .

"do you want to go anywhere ?" he asked while holding my hand .

"no . i'm tired ." i said 

he take my hand , and we go to a hotel .

but then , "JIYOUNG !" a voice from behind us yelled . its a girl voice .

we turned around . and saw a beautiful girl with her simple outfits . http://www.replicaguccibags2u.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/016.jpeg

she looks really simple yet pretty .

i kind of jealous of her . maybe she's an old friend of jiyoung since jiyoung have stayed here last year .

 

"ohh sohee-ah" ji young said while taking me to walk to her .

"ohh , i havent seen you like ages . i missed you ji young" she give jiyoung a peck on the cheek . what the ? does she even know that i'm there ? does she even know that i am his wife ? err

"oh yeah , this is sandara , my wife . we went here for honeymoon" he said and smiled .

"ohh . why don't you invite me on your wedding ? you need to treat me later" she chukled .

"hi , i'm sohee . jiyoung's old friend " she said .

"hi . i'm sandara . you can call me dara" i replied .

"so why don't you guys go to your room . tomorroow we'll meet at the cafe . i know you are tired ." she said again before she left us with a smile on her face .

we nodded . i thought he didnt belive in love . but why he has an old girl friend ? 

since we met sohee , we didnt talked .

i broke the silence .

 

"emm , who is sohee ?" i asked while i'm combing my hair .

"so that is bothering you ?" he asked me back

i nodded . he hugged me and kissed my ear .

"heyy , you know i love you . don't be jealous of her . she is just an old friend of mine ." he said .

"when did i mention that i'm jealous of her ?"

"since you don't wanna talk to me . i bet you're jealous oof her" he said .

"if she is just your old friend , she doesnt have to kiss you in the cheek !" i said .

"well , err , i sound jealousy in your words" he said . 

"yes i am jealous ?! so what ?!" i yelled . whoa . what's happening to me ? just because of a small kiss in the cheek i get angry . we're supposed to have fun in paris but this is  . .

"why are you so angry ?" he said .

silence . .

"okay i'm sorry . i'm used to it . whenever i meet her , we will kiss each other in the cheek . i'm sorry . i won't let her do that anymore ." he broke the silence . i thought he doesnt know how to say the word sorry .

"tell me about you and sohee" i said with a cold voice .

"fine . when i came to paris 3 years ago , i met her . she is my work partner . she likes me . i rejected her . she thought i like her since i care for her . i care for her because she is my friend . and in paris she is the only one that is close with me . then , i decided to go back to korea . happy ?"

i glanced at him , then i drag my feet to the bathroom .