i'll let you go

forever love

i fetch jisun at minzy's and drove home .

"damn that bastard . he left me and now he wants me again . screw him" i mumbled .

"omma , hungryyy" jisun said as she walks to me pointing at her stomach .

"okay , i'll cook you something . kimchi ?" i asked .

she nodded and ran to the living room to watch cartoons .

 

__

 

"jisun , come here ! your food is ready !" i announced .

immediately she ran and sit . 

i have to feed her , since she's still no very good to feed herself .

"appa" jisun said as we heard of his car .

 

she get down from the chair and ran to her father . she hugged him .

ji young lifted her up . i smiled and walked to them . i helped ji young for his briefcase and coat .

"have you eaten ?" i asked .

he nodded and left . 

i followed him and waited for him in the room .

he's not the jiyoung that i know . usually , he'll ask , how is our baby doing .

since he went for the check , he didnt do that anymore . what is wrong with him ?

last night , i try to cuddle up with him .

but then , he said , that i have to go to sleep . its good for baby . what the ? he doesnt want me now . i guess .

___

 

while jiyoung is wearing his t-shirt and short pants , i asked him .

"ji , you've been avoiding me . what is happening ?"

silence . . he just continue wearing his clothes .

"dara , i think we have to discuss something" he said .

"emm , we should divorce right after the baby is borned ." he continued with a cool voice .

 

jiyoung pov:

 

i have to let her go . just like what seungri said to me .

 

~FLASHBACK~

"hey jiyoung" a voice from behind calling my name and patted my back . i turned around . he's a doctor . but he is not a doctor that i'm dealing with for my illness .

"yes doctor ?" i said .

"i'm seungri . just call me seungri . can i talk to you for a moment?" seungri ? i seems to know him . but who is he ?

"do you know who i am ? i'm dara's ex boyfriend" he said . ohh so he is that bastard leaving my wife alone ? damn him .

silence . .

"well umm , i've been trying to get her back . but seems like she love you too much . i think , you should let her go" he said . what ?! why should i let her go ? she is my wife that i love so much . i can't live without her .

"no . never ." i said .

"ji young , i'm a doctor , i know that you have a brain tumor . and your wife seems doesnt know about it . do you want me to tell her ? so that she'll be shocked ? she would not accept you because you have a tumor . she'll leave you . i know her more than you know . i'm with her for 3 years ." he said .

"well , think about it okay , you're going to die soon . you're in the 2nd stage . it will be 50/50 . plus your 2nd stage is near to the 3rd stage . you're just going to die" he said before he left me .

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY JI YOUNG ?!!" she started to cry .

"i said we should divorce right after the baby is borned ." i replied .

"why ? am i not good enough for you ? jiyoung , what is happening with you ? we've been together living under the same roof , living in the same room , sharing the same bed for almost 3 years ." she said in her sobs .

"well , me and sohee . we're together . you're pregnant , i can't 'do' that to you . it will harm the baby , so i 'did' that with sohee . she's back . last month ." 

"what ?! you're not the jiyoung that i know . where is all of your promises ? you promised me , not to leave me alone , you promised me to love me and will always love me forever" she yelled .

"people change dara" i said slowly . not wanting jisun to hear our fight .