we together

forever love

"unni , i'm nervous ." i said as i'm hugging her .

she laughed .

"haha , serves you right ! last year you teased me , about my first night with TOP oppa . and now , you're feeling nervous huh ? take that !" she laughed out loud and left with the muffins in her hands .

err . yeah , i was the who about her first night with TOP oppa . now , i'm the one who being teased . you deserve that dara . but seriously , i am really nervous .

the photographer is walking towards me . what now ? 

"dara-sshi , i want to take picture of you and your husband . he's waiting ." he said as he pointed to a man who is in a coat . with his handsome face , he wave his hands at me . i just smiled and follow the photographer . 

 

"okay , so , emm , please take your bride's hand and kiss it" the photographer asked .

he did that . 

"okay now , please the bride , hug the groom from behind , and smile at the groom happily , while the groom look at her face and smile happily " he said 

i am too shy to hug him . he pull my hands and i accidentally , hugged him from behind . euww , its embarassing . 

"no need to be shy , i'm your husband now . you can hug or kiss me whenever you want ." he said with a chuckle .

we did exactly like what the photographer said .

but then , the photographer want us to kiss ? WHAT ? ohh i'm shy to do it .

"don't shy , we already kissed just now right ?" my husband said that .

he cupped my face just like what he did before and kissed me . i don't know why , but i kissed him back . 

as he broke the kiss , he said " you seems shy to kiss me . but when i kiss you , you didn't seem shy to kiss me passionately back ." he chukled as he finished his words .

err he really loves to make fun of me .

taking pictures session ended . we walked side by side to greet all of our friends . 

"ya ! wahh , you're married already ! can't believe it" minzy patted my arm .

i just smiled .

"so did you like him ? he's handsome right ?" she said .

silence . .

"i know you like him . i bet you're forgeting seungri right ?" she said .

i nodded . yes , i am forgeting him . 

 

__

 

the wedding ended . all of our friends , cousins , went home already .

"ji young-ah , your mother said that , you'll be staying here for tonight right ? since you guys are going to paris tomorrow ." what ? in all of means , he will be staying in my room ? on my bed ? oh crap . and what ?! paris ? why are we going to paris ?

"deh omonim . in case you don't know dara-ah , tomorrow we're going to paris for honeymoon ." 

in case i don't know ?! i really don't know anything about this . so you don't have to put 'in case' in your words you . . . !! i yelled. only i can hear it . because i yelled it in my heart . hehe .

__

 

i wear my pajamas in the bathroom . i'm afraid , if i wear it in the room , he will see it . because i don't know when he will enter the room .

as i walked out of the room i saw many presents on the bed .

i heard steps from the outside and ignored it .

but then i shouted . 

"yah ! why did you enter my room ?!" 

"hey , i'm your husband remember ?" he said with his cool voice .

oh crap . i forgot that he is my husband . 

"sorry" i said with an apologetic face .

"its okay . so wanna see what people gave us for our wedding ?" he said as he get on the bed .

i nodded . i get on the bed too and my eyes caught the big one . he hands me the big one . he asked me to open it .

i opened it . there is two teddy bear . hugging each other . how cute .

there is a card in the box , and it says 'forever love' . i just smiled .

he take the bears and put it on the table . as he walked to the bed he recognized something and stopped .

he walked towards my dekstop desk . oh my god ! my secret small drawer !

he reached the drawer and pull it  . noooooooo !!!

"what is this ? why did this drawer is located behind your dekstop ?" he asked

"how did you found it ? even my mom don't know about that ?" i asked him back .

"well , i got a powerful eye here you know" he smiled . and walked to the bed .

"don't worry , i won't touch your things if you won't let me ."

"and i won't touch you too if you won't let me" he continued .

err okay , i'm getting goose bumps .

he put all the presents on the floor . and let only the two of us on the bed .

"you know what , its the first time i'm feeling like this , since i saw your picture , i want to know you more . since we've been texting each other , calling each other , i seems to love you within a month of knowing you" he said .

silence . .

"i know you still love him right ? its okay . i'll wait for you" he continued again .

"but i'm trying to forget him now . since i already have you" i said

he curved a smile and suddenly hugged me . 

"thank you" he whispers .

but then he started to kiss my ear , my cheeks and my lips .

we kissed . i kissed him back . and , i put my arms around his neck .

"can i touch you ?" he whispers as he broke the kiss

i nodded . yes , i want him too .

and we did make love . he kept saying 'i love you' to me . and i kept saying , his name .