pleasee

forever love

dara pov:

its 8.00 am . we're in the hospital . jiyoung already changed to the patients clothes .

 

"mr. kwon , mrs park , its time for the operation" the nurse said .

we nodded .

before he went into the operation room . 

he kissed me .

"i'm afraid that i can't kiss you after this . just remember , whatever happens , i love you okay ? take care of jisun and the baby . move on okay ? don't be sad . i want you to be happy . if anything happen to me , i want you to read a letter that i left for you in your room , in your secret drawer . i love you" he said while caressing my hair .

"please don't say like that . you are going to be with me after the operation . we , together . just be strong okay ? me and jisun will cheer for you to live . arasso ? stay strong ." i said and tears fall on my cheeks again .

he smiled .

the nurse bring him into the operation room .

 

~3 hours passed~

 

i'm still waiting . we didnt tell jiyoung's parents . because they're on their vacation . he don't want me to tell them . he don't want them to be disturbed .

'jiyoung please , you're strong . stay strong . you have to live . for me . for jisun . for our baby that is growing in my stomach . for your parents jiyoung . pleasee' i mumbled 

i've been repeating the same words for 3 hours .

looking at jisun who fell asleep on my laps . she's tired cheering for her father .

please , please , you can't leave the world . you can't leave me . you can't leave jisun . you can't leave the baby . not now jiyoung . not now . please . live . stay strong .

suddeny a voice is heard from the operation room .

"its dropping !!" the nurse shouted . .

oh my god . please no .  no jiyoung . don't . you promised me to stay strong . 

i hear footsteps and turned around .

the doctor .

"we're sorry we lost-" before the doctor could even continue his words . .

the nurse shouted "doctor !! something is happening!!" 

he rushed to the operation room .

sounds can be heard by the machines in  the operation room .

it means that he's alive . oh my god . thank god . i'm thankful .

the doctor walked out from the operation room and smiled .

"its a miracle . he did dead .but then suddenly . . . it is really a miracle "he said .

"can i visit him now doc ?" i asked .

"not yet . he's still in a coma . but he's stable . we're giving him some injections and by 12 o'clock , you may visit him in the ward 320 ."

i nodded and he walk away .

jiyoung . thank you so much for being alive . now , you have to fight to wake up from your sleep okay . . i lifted jisun and walk to the cafeteria . i'm hungryy . my baby's hungry too .