i will always love you

forever love

i pretend like i'm sleeping when i heard of jiyoung's footsteps.

he lied down beside me .

i opened my eyes .

"your still awake" he said .

"ji , don't you have anything to explain to me ?" i asked him in a cold voice .

 

jiyoung pov:

 

she's still awake . i'm sorry i can't comfort you .  i don't want to make it more difficult .

tomorrow , i have to leave her . because , tomorrow i have to do the operation . which is 50/50 .

i may die by the operation . and i may live without the tumor by the operation .

"ji , don't you have anything to explain to me?" she said . its rare for me to hear her speak in a cold voice with me .

what explaination ? did she know about that already ? or did she know about seungri ?

"what explaination ?" i said . emotionless .

she grab the envelope under the pillow and hands me the envelope .

oh crap . she found out already .

"i . . i . . i .." i stutters .

"ji , please , don't leave me . if this is the reason you wants to leave me . . please don't . i'll be with you through your hardships . please ji . my parents left me already . don't leave me" she begged me and started to cry . i hate it whenever she cries .

"i'm willing to help you . you have to do the operation . i'll be with you , ji . please . ." she continues .

 

i nodded and hugged her .

"mianhae dara-ah . i just don't want you to face the difficulties that i'm facing . i don't want you to be sad ." i said .

"no . i won't . if you leave me , then i will be sad . but if you share everything that you're facing with me , i'll be happy to help you . i love you so much ji . you know that i always do right ?" she cupped my face .

i nodded and smiled . hugged her again .

"yeah . i love you too . i will always love you until my last breath . just like the vows that i said in our wedding . about sohee . . no , i didnt slept with her . i will never do that dara-ah" i said , wanting her to understand my situation .

"i know . minzy already told me about it . you pabo ! you can't fool me . sohee is daesung's fiancee ." she said and patted my head slowly . she's tired . yeah i know .

"oh really ? i forgot to tell sohee about this . i just say it to you without thinking further ." i smiled .

"ji , you are going to do the operation right ?" she asked 

"i will do the operation . its tomorrow babe . your work is cheer for me , so that i'll have strength to wake up . okay ?" i winked at her . she nodded happily .

"tomorrow ? okay . jisun will help me to cheer you . okay ?" she said with a smile .

"okay , now sleep . you're tired ." i kissed her forehead like i always do . i missed doing that every night .

"i love you ." i said and switched off the light .