marriage ?!

forever love

Dara pov:

 

"what did you say mom ?! you wants me to marry your friend's son ? i just broke up with seungri last month and you wants me to marry a guy that i don't even know his name . i can't do that mom . plus , i still love seungri mom . please understand me ." i was shocked when my mom asked me to marry her friend's son . Mrs Kwon son . no way . in my mind there is only one name . it is lee seungri .

 

"dara , he's a good guy . he's name is kwon jiyoung . i know he can take care of you when me and your dad are out of town for work . dara , your dad and i are getting older . you are getting older too . your sister already married and she is pregnant already . you're 24 already . please , try to know him first . you'll love him and you will forget that guy who broke your heart okay ?" mom said with a teary eyes on her face .

why would she cry ? 

"mom , whats up with the tears on your face ?" i asked without answering her question .

"i'm afraid , i can't see you wear a wedding dress you know" she said .

i cupped her face and say "mom , you will see me wearing a wedding dress . okay . let me think about it first . please don't cry and don't ever say anything like that infront of me . okay ? i love you mom . i'll tell you my answer by tomorrow . happy ?"

suddenly a smile curved on her face . she nodded and kissed my forehead before she went out of my room .

oh my god . what should i do . i think i should asked my sister first .

i dialed my sister's number and she answers it with a happy voice .

"yeobuseyo . ohh annyeong dongsaeng-ah" she said

"ne annyeong . unni , i got a problem . can we meet at your favourite cafe ?" i asked

"well i know , its about the marriage right ? okay then . in 20 minutes i'll be there" she said 

"okay . see you there" i said before i tapped the red button .

 

__

 

"dara-ah !" i heard a voice calling my name behind my back . i turned around and curved a smile .  i  hugged her and say that i missed her . its been weeks since i meet her .

as we sit , she ask me about the marriage .

i reply her question with "order your drink first" .

. . . 

"okay . already ordered . so tell me , did you accept it ?" 

"accept what ?" i act innocently .

she smirked . "tch , don't act like you don't know . the marriage ??"

"unni , i don't know what to do . i'm still in love with seungri and yet mom wants me to marry another guy . i can't do that unni . but i don't want mom to be sad about me rejecting the marriage . mom said that he is a good guy but i just can't get seungri out of my mind unni . you know how much i love him right ?" 

"hmm , dara-ah , he is really a good guy . i've met him before . he is your brother in law's bestfriend ." gahh , i can see that she wants me to accept the marriage . TOP oppa's bestfriend ? how come i don't know that ? last year at their wedding why didnt that kwon ji young came ?

 

"oppa's bestfriend ? you never mentioned to me about kwon jiyoung last year . at your wedding last year , oppa and you , introduced all of oppa's friend to me . and why there is no kwon jiyoung ?" i asked .

"well , he was in paris last year . he is an old friend from of TOP oppa . he moved to korea back this year on january ." i nodded upon hearing her reply .

 

"dara-ah , try to know him first . you know , TOP oppa is not my first love too . i was broken hearted too when he left me alone in this world . But then , TOP oppa , cheered my life . he helped me to smile and laugh like i always did when i was with hyun seung . so , i want you to accept kwon jiyoung because i believe he will love you and take care of you . you need someone to forget someone honey"

i was just going to reply to what she is saying just now , but then a guy approached my sister and say "Bom-sshi , your husband is waiting for you outside . he asked me to find you in this cafe" unni just nodded and give that guy a smile .

"remember what i say to you okay . think ." she whisper before she left with that guy .

i left my money on the table before i went out of the cafe . as i was walking to my car my phone beeped .

From: minzy

ya ! you're getting married huh ?

 

how did she knows about me getting married ? oh crap . UNNNIIIII !!!!

how dare she . yeah , minzy is a close friend of mine and unni .

 

To: minzy

i don't know . unni wants me to accept it . should i ?

 

From: minzy

yes you should . i've met that guy . he is more handsome and more cooler than seungri . 

 

To: minzy

you met him already ? how ?

 

From: minzy

its my brother , daesung . he works in his father company . that guy is going to be the CEO of the company by next month . he is cool , handsome , kind and rich ! but , one thing , he doesnt believe in love . so , you have to make him , believe that love is a wonderful thing in this world okay ?

 

what the ? he doesnt believe in love ? whatever . who cares . i got into my car and drove home .