Chapter 2: Meeting

Fate

[ Previously on Chapter 1]

" I think he''ll be the perfect husband to Min and a son-in-law to us. So lets just wait and see what happen between them." Min father said as he turned off the lights and went to sleep

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Min woke up and stretched her arms outs as she yawned. She sighed and got up and went to the bathroom and went to to go wash up. While rinsing her face in the sank, Min looked at her self in the mirror and said to herself * Min-ah... today is the day where you meet your going-to-be-husband. Do it for umma and appa. You want them to be happy for you.* Min continued rinse and do other stuff like she usually does in the morining.

   10 minutes later, Min got out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen where her umma was at cooking for her and her appa. Min sat down on the kitchen chair and asked her umma" Umma... can i ask you something?" Setting up the table Min's umma replied," Go ahead." MIn began saying,"  When you were my age did you were force to married appa. Also why do I have to go through this and have an arrange married already. Im only 22 and I still have a long way of life." Sitting down infront of her, Min umma said" Min-ah... Its going to be okay. You wont regret the arrange marriage,Arasso. By the way.. to answer your question about my marriage.. I wasnt force to have a arrange marriage. I want to do this to you because...You arent not talking to anyone right now and its almost the year where couple gets married at this age. So endure it for umma and appa arasso." Min umma got and went upstair to wake up appa.

    Min went to the living room and the tv and watched. As she watched  the tv.. she saw her ex on the tv with his appa talking about how he was getting married. Just by looking at him, Min was pissed already.* I hate him!After what he did to me... I'll never forgive him no matter how old we are. Min just  forget about him and just think about the present with your life.* Min said to herself about her ex as she watched him on tv.

-------

Lee Joon's house

Lee Joon's POV

I woke up and went the tv . As I surfed through the channel.. I saw Min's ex on tv. I watched and listen to the newsreporter who was talking

NewsReporter:

" Looks like as if the CEO's son is getting married. As far we know.. the son is barely on 23 and his wife is 22. 

I turned off the tv and sighed about what he did to Min.

- End of Joon POV-

Min was in her room thinking about the arrange marriage that was going to be in like at 7PM. She didnt want the arrange marriage. She didnt want to open her heart to anyone after what her ex, Gikwang did to her 3 years ago. But at the same time, she didnt want to upset her parents not going to the arrange marriage tonight.

Suddenly her umma opend the door and saw her carrying a dress. Min looked up and said " Umma... what's this?" Walking quickly  to her bed, Min umma opened the long bag and saw it was a dress. 

" Umma what's this dress for. Who bought it? Did you buy it?" Min asked. Laying the dress down on her bed , Min umma replied "The son's mother bought for you. You have to wear it tonight to your arrange marriage arasso." Min went out of her room and went to Fei's house. 

Fei House

Arriving Fei's house, Min went to her living and sat down on the couch. Sitting next to her, Fei asked " MIn-ah.. What's wrong this time. Is it your parents again?"  Laying back on the couch and staring at the ceiling, Min sighed and said " Nae. Its my parents again. Theyre making me have an arrange marriage with this strange dude that i dont even know. My umma said that appa already met him and he's fine and will be a fine husband to me. " You dont know him..but youre getting an arrange marriage. Wah..your parents must be out of their mind to get you an arrange marriage to a stranger." Fei said after listening to MIn's problem. Sitting up , Min quickly replied, " I know right! They need to go to a mental hospital and go check their mind." After thinking about the arrange married Fei agreeing that she should get married. " Min... I think you need to get married to.Even though Jia and I are older than you and havent got married yet, but this time I agreed with your parents." Fei said  to Min who was staring at her as if she was crazy." Unnie!..You also need to get your mind check like my umma and appa.'"  

----

2 Hours Later

Min left Fei's house and went back to her house. She checked the time and it was almost time for her to go to the arrange marriage. She went to her room and saw the dress and a pair of black high heels waiting for her to wear. She looked at it and sighed. * Min-ah.. I cant you're doing this for umma and appa.* Min said to herself as she stared at the dress and the high heels.

30 Minutes later, Min  went to go prepare herself. Her umma came in and said " Min-ah... do you want to do this?" Looking up at her, Min slowly said " No..but I want to do this for you and appa. Plus didnt you want to see my grandchild" Smiling , Min umma said " Komowayo Min-ah."  Min umma left Min's room.

After preparing, Min was done. She went down the stair. Her umma came running to her and hugged her. The three of men went outside and their was a limo out there waiting for  Min. The driver opened the door for Min . As Min was about to get , her appa spoke," Min-ah .. Here." Her appa gave her a necklace. Min looked at him smiled. 

Finally Min had reached the place where she and her future husband was going to meet. She entered the place and looked around and saw it was really fancy place. As she looked around , she saw the guy who she was going to be with. He was taking pictures of himself.

She walked over and bowed down. Once she lifted her head, she couldn't believe it was her   Ex..., Gikwang.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------/

To Be Continue.... Comment and Subscribe!