Chapter 8

Fate

[Previous on Chapter 7]

"Where is she. Min pick up your phone!" Gikwang said as he drove around Seoul looking for Min.

-------------------

Chapter 8

Gikwang went around Seoul once more again looking for Min.But there was still no sign of her. He stopped at one place and called Min but there was no anwer from her. He kept calling and calling but Min wouldnt answer her phone. He layed back on his chair and closed his eyes.

-FlashBack-

 "Oppa.. This place is so beautiful! It feels like all my stress has gone away because of the test we had all week for college.If I have stress again, I would come here with you and relax." Min said as she layed her head down on Gikwang's shoulder. They were on hte beach staring at the ocean as the sun was setting down. Gikwang came close to Min's face and kissed her on the lips. Min felt the kiss from him  and responded back to him. 

-Flashback End-

After having that flashback, Gikwang quickly  open his eyes  and said .* She's at Busan.*  He started his car and got on the freeway and drove to Busan.

BUSAN

 Stepping on the gas and reaching Busan in no time , he arrived at Busan. It was dark already and he couldnt find Min since it was too dark, So he went to the beach where Min and him kissed at. He parked his car in the parking lot and got out. He went to the sand and sat down. He layed down and closed his eyes and fell asleep thinking where could Min be at.

In The Morning

Gikwang woke up and saw that he slept on the beach. He looked at his watch and it was 10AM. He got up and stretched. He went to his car and drove around Busan to look for Min. He asked all the villagers around Busan  if they saw Min but they responded that they haven't saw her waking around in their neighborhood. 

To take a break off, he parked his car and went out to take a walk. Walking along the road, Gikwang crosses his arms and  looked around. As he looked around, he saw a girl with a duffle bag bending down touching a dog. He squinted his eyes and tried to identify if that was Min. The girl stood up and that instant he knew it was Min. He ran to her and turned around and said ," Min.. You're parents are worry about you running away from your home." Ignoring him, Min removed his hands and walked away from him.

Following her, Gikwang was determine to take Min home. Getting annoyed by him , Min snapped at him ," Can you stop following me? I want to get away from all the problems i having right now with you and the arrange marriage. So please stop following me and go back to Seoul. I want to be alone. Please go back." " Shido. I'm determine to take you back home where your parents could see that you are safe and sound."  Gikwang said to her as he got closer to her face. Looking away nervously, Min walked away.

- Min POV-

Why is he here all of a sudden? How did he found out that I was here in Busan. I thought he said that I forgot me since yesterday. You know what Min just ignore him and enjoy your little vacation before you go back to Seoul and have those memories replay in you mind. So just enjoy. 

- End of Min POV-

--

SEOUL

Joon was hurt hearing that Min is Gikwang's wife. After that day, he didn't leave his room for work or go to the gym. 

-Joon POV-

I can't believe it, I lost her. I lost my chance to be with her . Only if there was a time machine that I would got to the past and tell her that I Love Her. Sadly there isn't a time machine to go back.  Hugh!! I regret for not saying I love her just not as a friend but as a girlfriend! I REGRET IT ! I SHOULD'VE SAID WHEN I HAD THE TIME!

-Joon POV End-

Joon was just in his bed thinking about him and her and how she became his wife after what he did to her 3 years ago. Getting frustrated from it, he decided to go back to sleep and not think about Min and Gikwang.

 

Busan

Gikwang was still following Min around Busan. Min ignored him throughout the whole day. She checked the time on her phone and it was almost 4. The sun was about to set and she didn't know where she was going to stay at . So she went back to the village and search a place where she could  stay for a night. 

Just following her the whole day, Gikwang's legs were getting tired. * Min! My legs hurt! Lets go back to Seoul. Is it that hard for you to do.*  Acting like she didn't hear him, Min continues to walk. Stopping infront  a bad model hotel, Min looked at the price of the hotel and aw it was cheap to stay for a night. 

Finally catching up to Min, Gikwang slowly said ." Min.. Are you gong to stay here?" " Nae. It's cheap so if you don't want to stay here then go back to Seoul like I ask you before." Min said and she was about to enter the door.  Not letting her sleep in a crappy hotel , Gikwang grabbed her wrist and went back to his car where he parked.

" Let go of Gikwang! I'm not your toy!" Min shouted as she was being dragged by Gikwang. Reaching his car , he open his trunk and grabbed Min's luggage. Min gave him a glare and rolled her eyes and walked away. Closing his trunk , he ran to Min and took her somewhere again. "Where are you taking me! Didny you hear what I said to you. I'm not your toy!" Min shouted again. Ignoring her , Gikwang took her the beach.  Standing in the middle of the sand , Gikwang faced her and looked at her in the eyes. 

Looking away from his glare, Min asked," why are doing this to me?" Crossing his arms , Gikwang replied ," I'm doing this to you because ... " " Because of what? Your umma and appa." Min said facing him with her eyes getting watery  "  I want to know the truth why are doing this to me! I don't want to face you anymore! It hurts me inside when I see you.  I WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE YOU DOI-."

Couldn't take it anymore , Gikwang rush over to Min and kissed her in the lips. Min pushed him away and shouted ," What are you doing! " " That's the truth why I'm doing this to you." He shouted ," IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN!" ........