Chapter 10

Fate

- Min POV-

He texted me. I saw his message saying he loves me now. What about Hyosung? Did he break up with her? All of sudden he loves me now? I don't know what to respond back to him. Should I Respond saying that I love him too?  What if  he thinks I forgave him which I didn't? Life is too hard for you Min. It's just too hard for you to handle. I want to dissappear from this world. 

-End Of Point View...

Laying down on her bed, Min's umma came in the room all excited. " Min-ah...guess what!! Gikwang wants to have the wedding next week." 

Sitting up, Min replied," I know.. I heard their conversation. But don't you think it's too fast. I'm not ready to get married and live as a wife." 

Min umma softly hit her arm and said," Yah... Are you crazy? You're going to love it. Don't you see how happy I am being marry to your appa." 

Min sigh and said," I Know.. It's just that...I-" Min umma interrupted," No more excuses. You're wedding is next week. So be ready."

Min kept quiet after hearing what her umma said. Staring at her, her umma grabbed her hand and said ," it's going to be okay Min. You'll love him as your husband. " Min closed her eyes and nodded.  Her umma left her room leaving Min alone. 

Her eyes closed but a tear went down to her cheek. She wiped it and covered herself with the blanket and continue to secretly cry. 

Gikwang was in his room smiling like an idiot on his bed. His umma came in and started yelling," Gikwang-ah...I'm so proud of you!" 

He sat up and said," Umma... Why are you so happy. It's just a wedding."

" So..you're getting married. You should be happy. " His umma said sitting down on the edge of the bed." You Know what you said to Min's appa. You said that the wedding is next week  and it's going to be next week." 

He nodded and smiled at his umma and hugged her. His umma got up and left the room. 

The Wedding Day

It was finally the day where Min and Gikwang are getting marry to each other. Min was in her wedding dress waiting in the room with her bouquet.* I can't believe it.. I'm getting marry to my ex who cheated on me. What about Joon? I haven't seen him since that day we met at the cafe. Am I making the right choice for me?* 

Min closed her eyes and took a big breath before opening her eyes. She opened her eyes and saw her umma was in the room looking at her. She came close to her and sat next to her. 

" Min-ah... What's wrong?" Her umma asked as she held onto Min's hand. 

Looking at her in the eyes , Min said," It's just that... Im nervous and I'm leaving you guys and I have to move to heir house and not see you guys anymore." 

Getting teary, her umma sadly said," Its going to be okay. As long as your happy where you are and who you're with." 

Min nodded and smiled. Her umma stood up and left her alone in the room. Min sighed again and looked around the room.   An hour Later, the wedding started. 

Min was in the room with her father being ready to go down the aisle. After the flower girl, and the bridemaids with groom went down , It was finally  Min's turn.

Her and her father stopped infront of the aisle and looked at each other. Min smiled and her father did too. The both of them slowly went down the aisle. When Min reached infront with the pastor, she looked at Gikwang who was next to all smiling.

" You may now kiss your bride." The pastor said after Min and Gikwnag gave each other their ring. 

Gikwang tilt his head toward Min and kissed her on the lips. Min slowly responded back to him as they kiss. Gikwnag suddenly picked her up in bridal style and head down the aisle.

 

To Be Continue...