Chapter 13

Fate

          The Next Morning came and it was their last day of their honeymoons . Min and Gikwanh got up early in the morning and pack their belonging and head to the airport. " Man I wish we had more time in Jeju. This place is so relaxing." Gikwang whined as pack his clothes into his suitcase. " Omg...Gikwang just shut up and pack." Min told him and smiled. Gikwang laughed and continue to pack his stuff. After packing and cleaning the hotel, they left for the airport. They arrive at the aiport and boarded the plane. When they sat down they both sighed espicially Gikwang who didn't want to leave.   Jeju Island. "Min can't we stay another night. I really don't want to go back to Seoul and work." Gikwang whined again to Min. " No..we can't stay another night. " Min said as of she was his mother. Gikwang sighed loud and said," Fine...I'll go next BY MYSELF."  Min chuckled and her phone and texted her umma saying that her and Gikwang are coming home. Gikwang was curious so he peeked over at Min's phone but Min immediately saw him so she made her phone screen facing to her chest. " What are you doing?" Min asked him looking at him. Gikwnag innocently said," Nothing. Minding my own business. Why? " Min rolled her eyes and continue to text her umma. 

Seoul

Min and Gikwang arrived at Seoul  Airport. They got off the airplane and got their luggage and went to Min's house. " Umma!!! I'm home!" Min shouted as she enter her house. Her umma came out from the kitchen and hugged Min tightly. ".Minnie!!! You know how much umma miss you." Her umma said letting go of her tightly hug. Min laughed and hugged her again. Gikwang was just standing there looking at Min and her umma hug each other. Then her umma notice him and said," Hi Gikwamg. Have you been treating my Min well? If ur not I'm going to report you to the police."  Gikwang smoky responded," Hi Mrs. Lee. I've been treating youre daughter well. But you know what she been mean to me. She ignores me and hit me a lot." Min immediately smack Gikwang back on the head and yelled ," Yah! Stop lying! Umma he's lying"  Her umma laughed and said," Let's go eat. I'm done cooking." The three of them went to the kitchen and sat down on the table. " Umma...where's appa." Min asked before stuffing a spoonful of rice into . " He's at work. He's not coming till late." Her umma said giving a bowl of rice to Gikwang. " He is? I miss him though.." Min pouted with the chopsticks in . 

Gikwang saw her and side hugged her and said,"Its Okay..we can see him next time." Min look at him and smile." Aigoo! See Min, I knew you would love him." Min umma said clapping her hand together. Gikwang smiled and said," Komowayo Umma...I'll treat her well." The three of them continue to eat and talk about random stuff.  After eating and talking, Min and Gikwnag went to their house. Gikwang parked his car infront of their house and got out of the car. He got both of their luggage and went inside their house. " It's feels good to be home." Min said taking sniff of the house. " Let's go house shopping. Our house is empty. We don't have a tv, sofas , beds, and other stuff." Gikwang recommended. Min nodded agreeing to what Gikwang recommended. The two them head up the stairs and hung up their clothes in their walk in closet. After cleaning the place up, the two of them went house shopping like they promise. 

________________________________

When Min and Gikwang came home, they found both of their parents inside their house waiting for them to come home. " Umma...abeoji...Why at you guys here?" Gikwang asked as they're parents stood up. " What's This? A contract for your guys marriage." Gikwang appa showed them.  Min and Gikwang looked at each other and looked at the contract. " What's This...I don't remember doing a contract with you." Min innocently said out loud as she stared at the contract. Gikwang took the contract out of Min's hand and read it: 

                 Marriage Contract   130812

     1. Gikwang and Min will have a fake marriage and not fall in love with each other throughout their marriage. 

      2. Gikwang will still be in love with Hyosung and Min would still see Lee Joon often.

     3. Gikwang and Min will not be having skinship to each other. They Will share different rooms

     4. The two of them will divorce after 2 years of their marriage. They will not see each other anymore. 

     5.  Will not have any kids with other. Gikwang will be only have kids with Hyosung only.

    6. Finally, Gikwang and Min will only have this marriage because of their parents not by fate.

Signature: Lee Gikwang and Lee MinYoung (With their thumb print on it)

" Who Gave you this, Abeoji...umma." Gikwang fiercely crumble the paper. " Hyosung....The girlfriend who you will see and have kids only.." His umma said......

 

 To Be Continue....

Sorry for the Late Update!