Chapter 11

Fate

Min POV

I can't believe it got marry to my ex. It's in believeable. It's suppose to be  happy day foe me but I'm not happy.  Why Am I acting like this? He carried in bridal style down the aisle. I looked at him and he looked at me and showed him a faked smile. But inside of me isn't really happy at all.

The two of us went inside the car and went to our new house that his parents bought us.  When we arrived their I saw how huge the was. It was Mansion with a waterfall in the front of the house.  I peeked Over at him and stared at his eyes. He saw me and look over at. I quickly look down. He opened the door and the both of us went inside. Inside the house was two staircase in the middle. With the kitchen just straight of us. , two living room on both side of us. " Wah!! Daebak... This house must be a millionaire house." I said opening my mouth. I heard him laughed and close my jaw. 

Seconds later, he picked me up in bridal style and carried me up one of the stairs. We enter the master bedroom and there was a bed already. He layed me down in the middle of the queen size bed and got on top of me. Our face was just only inches away from each other. I looked away but he put his hand on one of my cheek and made my face look at him. He leaned foward and kiss me. I was shock but as time passes, I close my eyes and  responded to the kiss. I wrapped my around his neck  while he wrapped his arms around my waist.  He turned me over and now I was on top of him. He broke the kiss and looked at me. I looked at him. We just stared at each other for couple of seconds before he started kissing me again. 

Gikwang started to made the kiss more passionate. He started to bite my lips and his Tounge was inside of my mouth. He held me tighter and our body was so close together and tight. I did the same thing to him. I bite his lips and let my Tounge enter his mouth.  After having such a passionate kiss, The two of us finally let go of the kiss. All I could hear  was just the two of us breathing heavily. I slowly  open my eyes and saw him smiling with his eyes close. I was still breathing heavily. This was the probably the longest passionate me and Gikwang ever had. We just normally have French kiss , a peck on the lips, or a light French kiss. But this one... Was not ordinary. With lip biting, Tounge entering each other moth, and body tightly against each other.. Wasn't ordinary kiss between me and him.

He slowly open his eyes and looked at me with a smile. I got off of him and layed down next to him. But the he grabbed me again. He hugged me while the two of us were laying down. Soon the two of us fell alseep in each other Arms.

End Of Point Of View...

 

Morning

Min and Gikwang were at the airport getting ready to go on their honeymoon In Jeju Island. The both of them boarded the plane and sat down Waiting for the plane to take off. As the sat down , Gikwang grabbed Min's hand and intertwined it with his. Min looked at him and held their hands tighter. Soon the plane took off to Jeju Island. 

Jeju Island

Finally the plane landed in Jeju Island. Min and Gikwang got off the plane and went to go their luggage inside the airport. Afte getting their luggage, the two of them hailed a taxi and went to their hotel that they made reservation at.

As the reach their hotel, they went to the counter and checked in to their suit room. They got there key and went to the elevator and up to their room. Reaching the 6th floor , the elevator opens.   Min and Gikwang  went out and walk to their room which was far from the elevator. After passing many door, they made it to their room.  Gikwang opens the door and Went in. The room was huge. It had a big window showcasing Jeju, a big kitchen, a two bathrooms, a living room woth a flat screen tv, and a big room with a queen size bed inside. 

" Wah...my umma and appa sure made a big reservation. " Gikwang said as he put his luggage down. Min kept quiet and looked around the room. She went to the kitchen and admire the granite counter, she also admire how huge the bathroom was , and the huge tv in the living room. " Should we unpack and start going looking around Seoul?" Gikwang asked as he looked at Min. Min nodded  and grabbed her luggage and went to the master bedroom.  Min set her luggage down on the bed and opened it. She took out her clothes and all the makeup and put them where they belong. 

After unpacking, the two of them head out of the hotel and made their way around Jeju. Gikwang grabbed Min's hand and started running somewhere. " Yah...Gikwang where are we going!" Min shouted as she was being drag by Gikwang. " Somewhere..just be patient" Gikwang told Min as he ran.  Gikwang took Min  Somewhere far away frfrom the roads. He took her to a hill where it showcase Jeju and the beach from afar. " Here..we are. When I was in middle school, my umma always bring me here and show me this. " Gikwang told Min as he stared at the beautiful view. Min smiled and said," Its pretty  and relaxing." He look and Min and said,"I Know like your smile." Min chuckled and continued to stare at the view. 

The newlywed couple stared at the view together and interlock their hands together. Gikwang went infront of Min and hugged her tightly in his embrace. Min hugged him tightly too and tipe toed to rereaches height. Gikwang got his strength and swung Min around and showed his happiest smile he ever gave her. "Yah...Minnie...Did you get heavier for the past 3 years?" He joked around as he put Min down. Min hit him and complained," Gikwang...don't make go there. You already know how I get mad about my weight." Gikwang hugged her again and said," Im just joking...You have the most perfect body ever. " Min smiled and tipe toed and gave him a peck on the lips. Gikwang was shock but he was happy about What Min gave him. He  gave Min a peck on the lips too. They two of them  left the scene and toured around Jeju Island for their honeyMoon.

Seoul

Hyosung found out that they got married. Even though Gikwang broke up with her, she still wanted to break their marriage. Hyosung and her spy secretly made a plan to ruin their marriage and make them hate each other forever. 

 

To Be Continue...