Chapter 3

Fate

[Previously on Chapter 2]

Min walked over the guy who was going to her future husband. Once she lifted her head after bowing her head, she saw her ex, Gikwang

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Gikwang was waiting for her mysterious wife. SInce she took long, her took out his Samsung Galaxy S3 and began taking pictures of himself. All of sudden,he saw a figure infront of him. He looked up and saw it was his ex, Min who he cheated on with Hyosung. He quickly got up from his chair  and said " Min-ah..." Taking a step back, Min slowy said " Gikwang...Are...you..my...future husband?" Chuckling to himself, Gikwang smirked " Nae.. and  you must be future wife." " Mianhe for wasting your time..but I think you must go the wrong person." Min said as she took off away from Gikwang. Gikwang quickly ran to her and turned her around as he held onto her wrist. " You have to stay with me. If you dont then my appa going to take everything away from me." Gikwang said as  held onto Min's wrist. Roughly removing his hand, Min spoke," I dont care about your life. I dont want to see your face after what you've done to me 3 years ago. You cheated on me and kept it a secret during our relationship. Meeting again...doesnt mean we have fate again. After 3 years, I forgot about you and changed my life. Joon was the only one who was there when you broke my heart. So let go of me."

Min broke away from his hand and took off from the place. Gikwang stared at her while she left.:" Aish... Gikwang what are you doing. GO AFTER HER BEFORE YOU REGRET IT." Gikwang said to himself. He ran out of the place and ran after Min. But it was too late, she was gone. He looked at his phone and still had Min's phone number after 3 years. He called her but she didnt answer. On the other hand, Min phone ranged and saw it was Gikwang who was calling. She couldnt belive it he still had her phone number after 3 years of the relationship. She ignored his phone call and continued her pace. As she was walking, she felt a drop on her cheeks. She looked up in the sky and saw it was going to rain. She quickly to place where there was shelter.

Gikwang was running around the block to look for Min. He called her cell phone again but she didnt answer." Aishh where could she go off so fast." Gikwang said as he kept trying to call Min. Min was under a shelter away from the rain. She turned around and saw she was behind a tall building. People was passing by and thought what was she doing behind a tall builing. But then, there was 3 guys who was looking at her all weird. She looked away but then they came close to her and began flirting with her. " Why are here all along beautiful. Do you need some help." One of them said to Min as they touched her face. Min slapped his hand away from her face and said " Get Lost." Coming closer to her, Min tried to escape but they caught her. 

They took her behind the building and began touching her body. One of them kissed her on the neck roughly. Min screamed but no one heard her. The three of them kept touching her body. Min couldnt do anything since she as helpless. One of the guys grabbed her and masage it. While the other two were kissing her on the neck.

Gikwang was still trying to look for Min.. but then he heard someone was screaming in pain. He ran over to the pain screaming. He saw it was Min who was trapped being by 3 guys. He got a wooden stick and ran to the guys and beagn beating them up. Min was crying from what happened earlier. But then Gikwang got hit so bad that he fell  down. Min screamed his name. He got up and began fighting again. Soon the three of the guys were on the ground. Gikwang put his jacket over Min and asked " Are you okay? Lets go." Min nodded and the both of them ran away.

Gikwang called the police and told what happened. The both of them went back to the place to get Gikwang's car.  He put Min in the seat and went to his side and drove back to his house. At a stoplight, he looked at Min and saw she was in pain. " Mianhe Min-ah." He said to her as she fell asleep. The light turned green and Gikwang drove to his house.

Gikwang's House

He arrived at his house and saw his parents werent home. He didnt want to bother Min so he carried her in bridal style to the house. He entered the house and went up stairs and into his room. He layed Min on his bed while he told the maid to get him a bowl of water and a towel. The maid got what he told them. He went  by Min side and wet the towel and began dabbing on her face. 

He looked at her and said ," Mianhe for 3 years ago. Mianhe for not telling you and making you in pain after we broke up.Mianhe Min-ah.." 

Morning

Min woke up and saw she wasn't in her house. She saw Gikwang sleeping next to her on a chair. She saw the bowl and the towel on the table. " What happen last night?" Min said to herself as she tried to remember last night. When Gikwang moved to the side , Min saw scars in his face.  She recalled what happen last night and quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She got the first aid kit and went to Gikwang.

She bent down next to Gikwang and slowly to wipe alcohol on his scars. With the burning of the alcohol, Gikwang immediately woke up.  " Min-ah... When did you wake up. What are you doing?" He asked her.  " Can't you see.. Your hurt. I'm repaying what you did to me last night. So stay still." Min said as she continued to wipe alcohol on his scars.

As he layed down, he stared at Min while she wiped his scars. He remember what all the fun things they used to when they were together  3 years ago.  He went back to reality and stared at Min again. As for Min, she was almost done with his scars. She got up but then she pulled by Gikwang and theirs lips touched. Soon it became into a passionate kiss between .

 

---------------------------------------------

Subscribe and Comment!