Chapter 5: A Deal

Fate

]Previously on Chapter 4]

" What are you doing..Gikwang. Min isnt your girlfriend anymore."Joon said as he held onto Min's other wrist. " Mind your business , Joon. She's my wife." Gikwang smirked. Joon slowly let of Min's wrist. Gikwang dragged Min away. Joon stared at Min as she was being dragged by Gikwang. Min looked back and saw Joon standing there looking at her.

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 

" Let go of me! Gikwang-ah! Let go of Me!" Min yelled out as she was being dragged by Gikwang. Gikwang stopped at some place and looked Min." What's your problem Gikwang? Why do you have to take me with you? If you dont have anything say to me then I'm going back to Joon. " Min said and turned away. " Min!.."Gikwang shouted as Min walked away from him. Min ignored him and continued her pace. Gikwang ran to her and turned her around.  Min looked him in the eyes." What do you?" Min said and turned her face away." .. I just want to say I'm sorry for the last 3 years ago. Will you forgive me ?" Gikwng said.

" Forgive you?...For the last 3 years.. you broke my heart, cheated on me with Hyosung, and you also kept it a secret. Now you're  asking me to forgive you. Saying you're sorry doesnt do anything between us. It was all over between us 3 years ago. I promised myself that I would never see you ago. Seeing you again, is making me recalling those painful moments when I found out you cheated on me.  The memories 3 years ago is never going to be replay in my head. Like a movie, it's over. It's time for me and you to go on our own ways. You have Hyosung now. Like I said before, she's your future wife. Even though we were in an arrange marriage by our parents, doesnt mean we will have another chance in life. The chances you had is over for me. " Min told Gikwang as she teared up. Gikwang looked at her and began tearing up.Min...' Gikwang said 

Min walked away tearing up after talking to Gikwang. Gikwang ran behind her and turned her around. " Look Min.. I know all my chances are gone 3 years ago. But we must do this for our parents. They set this arrange marrige for us to be together. If Hyosung found out that we are together again and  if she jealous, we must  show OUR FAKE affectionate to each other.  I know that the pain you have right now is hurtful for  you to endure right now. You have to promise one thing though." Gikwang said as he held onto Min's shoulder and stared her into her eyes. " What's is the promise."  Min said as she have him eyes contact. " You have to endure the pain while you're with me and pretend to be wife when we are together. Also you have show that you love when our parents ask us. Can you promise that?"  Gikwang asked Min. Min looked away and slowly said " I'll think about it. If I come to the same cafe as today and tell you , then its a yes. If I dont then, I cant endure those pain while I'm with you and promise you all those things you asked me today."

---

Next Morning: Kim's Cafe

Gikwang was waiting for Min to come. He waited and waited for Min to come. It passed 11 already and it was noon already. He tapped his finger on the table waiting for Min to come. The door opened and he looked over and thought it was Min but it wasn't. It was a customer who came in. He sighed and sighed waiting for Min to come. He looked at his phone and it was still noon. 

Min who was in the her room thinking about the promise.   She looked at her phone and it was 12:30. * Should I go? Or Not? Should I go? Or not?*  Min asked her herself.  She layed down her bed again and covered herself with the blanket.

* Where is she? I guess she isnt coming. Should I still wait for her? Its already noon going to be 1 already.* Gikwang said as he held on his phone checking the time. He layed back on the chair and closed his eyes thinking about Min.

Flashback

Min and Gikwang were beginning their college years. Min, Jia, Fei, and Suzy were attending the same college together. So was Gikwang, Doojoon, Lee Joon, and Yoseob. :" Min-ah! Where is  Gikwang-ah. You guys are suppose to be together. " Jia asked Min as she crossed her arms with Min. " Molla. I guess he late like always in highschool." Min said smiling. As they were walking together, they saw Doojoon and Yoseob together. Jia ran up to them and asked " Where is Gikwang?" " Um..I dont know. He's not here yet?" Yoseob  said." No. Lets just wait" Jia said walking away. 

Jia ran back to them adn tols what she said to Doojoon and Yoseob. Min sadly sigh and walked away. She went to bench and sat down thinking about where is Gikwang. Suddenly , she felt and pairs of hands covering her eyes. She asked who it was but there wasnt no answer. The owner of the hands deeply said " Guess who it is?"  Min guessed and guessed but  the hands didnt move. The hands finally move and she turned around and saw it was Gikwang who did it.  Gikwang came to her and kissed her on the lips. Min let of the kiss and smiled and went back kissing him. 

Flashback End

Gikwang opened his eyes and still didnt see Min anywhere in the cafe. He checked the time and it was 1:30 already. He sighed  sadly . As for Min , she was still her room thinking about if she should go or not. She checked the time and it was 1:30.  She went to her contacts and called Jia. Jia picked up.

" Jia.."

" Min? What's wrong?"

" I dont what to do? Should I go meet him or not?"

" Who?.. By any chance..Gikwang"

" Nae. Should I go or not?"

" Min.. I know it's hard for you to be seeing your ex again after what he  had done to you 3 years ago. But I think the best thing do is your decsion to go see him or not.  I know you must be having a hard time for the past fews day.  So it's up  your decsion to see him."

" But.. I feel like I dont want to  but at the same time I want to go. If I dont then, later I feel like I did something bad to  my parents."

" Min.. It's not about your parents. It's about your life. So do your decsion."

" Komowayo Jia, I'll go do my decsion. Bye~"

Min hung up and thought about what Jia said earlier. She looked at the time and saw it was 2 o'clock.  Back at Gikwang.. He was still waiting for Min to meet him and do the contract. He checked the time and it was 2 o'clock already. " Where is she?' Gikwang sadly said.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tune for the next Update!  Will Min do her right decision to go meet Gikwang?  Please to Comment and Subscribe about Min! Take Care! Annyeong~^^