Chapter 14

Fate

"Who Gave you this...Abeoji, Umma." Gikwang friecly crumbled the paper. " Hyosung...the girlfriend who you said that you'll be having kids With." His umma said.

Earlier in the Day

" I'm ready to ruin their marriage." Hyosung said as she sat in the living room with Min and Gikwang fake contract. " Are you sure? Want me to do it instead." Her spy asked her." Aniyo...If you do , they think We set this up. If I do, they won't find out." Hyosung said standing up getting the contract that was on the coffee table. "Arasso....Good Luck." Her spy said as he stood up too leaving her house. 

" Hwaiting Hyosung!" Hyosung encouraged herself. She swung her purse on her shoulders and went out of her house and to Gikwang's house with the contract her and her spy made. Reaching Gikwang's house in no time, she parked her car outside of their house and went it their front door.  * Ding Dong*~~~~ " Who Is it?" Gikwang umma said as she opened the door finding Hyosung crying. " Hyosung..What's wrong? Come in." His umma said as she escorted Hyosung into the house. 

" Gikwang..H-He want me to do t-this, but I didn't want to." Hyosung easily lied infront of Gikwang's umma. " He wanted me to give you guys this and let you guys know before the marriage. But I was too late  giving it to you guys." Hyosung handed over the contract to his umma. Gikwang's umma grabbed the orange envelope and opened it. She took out the paper and read it. 

            Marriage Contract   130812

 
     1. Gikwang and Min will have a fake marriage and not fall in love with each other throughout their marriage. 
 
      2. Gikwang will still be in love with Hyosung and Min would still see Lee Joon often.
 
     3. Gikwang and Min will not be having skinship to each other. They Will share different rooms
 
     4. The two of them will divorce after 2 years of their marriage. They will not see each other anymore. 
 
     5.  Will not have any kids with other. Gikwang will be only have kids with Hyosung only.
 
    6. Finally, Gikwang and Min will only have this marriage because of their parents not by fate.
 
Signature: Lee Gikwang and Lee MinYoung (With their thumb print on it)
  
" Is This True?..." Gikwang umma asked as she just Stared at the paper blanky. Getting teary up, Hyosung lied," Nae...I didn't want to do this, but Gikwang kept on insisting me to give you guys this. I'm sorry but I was lost and confused."  Putting the contract back into the orange envelope , Gikwnag umma belived Hyosung's words and said," It's okay...I'll have a talk with the two of them." 
 
Hyosung wiped her tears and got up and said," I have to go now..." She left his house with a smirk on her face as she walked to her car. 
 
______________________________
"Bwo?...I kept on insisting on her to give  guys this contract?!" Gikwang angrily shouted."Umma , you actually belived her stupid words she told from her dirty mouth. This is a fake contract, me  and Min never made this. She set this up to ruin our marriage. And You believed her. " Couldn't take it anymore, Min's father grabbed her wrist and said," I don't belive you guys at all. I'm taking Min back and marrying her to someone else." 
 
Min quickly reacted," Appa! No...I love Gikwang! I don't want to marry anyone else. I'm not going back home." Min swiftly removed her father hand away from her. But her father grabbed it again and dragged her. As Min was Being dragged out, she Shouted ," Appa! Let Go of me! I don't want to go home!" Her father forced Min in the car and drove home.  Gikwang who was just stood ther watching Min being dragged, couldn't do anything. 
 
Gikwang closed his eyes and went down to his knees. He uncrumbled the paper and read the contract. He couldn't Hyosung would do this to ruin his marriage. With anger building inside of  him, he ran out of his house and drove to Hyosung house. Stepping  on the gas going pass the limit speed he reached Hyosung's house in not time. " Gikwang...What are you Doing here?" She asked as if nothing happened. " Dont Fuken act dumb , Hysosung." He angrily said to her. "What? What did I do?" Hyosung still acted like nothing happened earlier. " Stop Acting So en Dumb!" He Shouted making Hyosung feel nervous. " You en made the fake contract between Min and Me and giving it to parents! Huh! I don't know what wrong with you lately now. You weren't like this when we were together . "
   Hyosung who just stood there silence had nothing to say to Gikwang. " Even if you applogize, I'm not forgiving for what you've done to  me and Min's Marriage. You better fix our marriage by telling me and Min's parent the truth." Gikwang said before leaving her house and heading to Min's house. After  Gikwang's left , Hyosung just stood there telling herself what she just done to Min and Gikwang. " What Have I done. I hurt Gikwang and Min...what do I do?" Hyosung asked herself as she sat down couch worrying about Min and Gikwang's marriage. 
    Gikwang who rushed over to Min house, was the front door deciding to push the dorbell or not.Finally  decided to push the doorbell. Min umma answered the door and surprised it was Gikwang who was at the door. " Why Are you here." She coldly said to him as she crossed her arms across her chest. " Excuse me , but I want to see Min." He politely asked Min's umma for Min. " Not tonight, her father is talking to her about her about the contract." Min umma said ."The contract is...fake Eomoni." Gikwang told Her umma the truth. " My ex girlfriend, who still madly in love with me , made the contract and showed it to me umma and cause this. To be honest, me and Min were about to do a contract too, but she never showed up and made the contract with me. Instead she ran away to Busan and that's when I told her I was falling for Min again. If you guys dont know, Me and Min were together in  highschool until college. I cheated on Min with Hyosung. Hyosung was the girl who created the fake contract and caused this to happen. But then Me and Min were in an arrange marriage by our parents and now Im in madly in love with her again. "  
   Min who was standing on the stair listen to what Gikwang told to her umma about them and Hyosung. " Umma.... I cant be seperated by this man. Like he said to you, I'm in madly in love with him again. Without him, my life would be hopeless and useless. I wouldnt be happy if i was married to another man. Even if you guys dont believe about the contract being fake, You guys cant come between out marriage. " Min said as she walked down and told her umma about what she feels about Gikwang. With a smile on her face, Her umma hugged Min and Gikwang and said ," Arasso, us parents wont come between you two lovely couple marriage. If you two are happy with each other then, it fine.I'll talke to appa and tell him what happen about the contract being fake and about your parents, Gikwang... I'll talk to them." Gikwang smiled and said, " Arasso.... Take care eomni and tell abeoji about the contract too." Min and Gikwang held hands and walked to his car.
   
       Hyosung  was in her bedroom, thinking about what Gikwang said to her creating the fake contract and creating al this in their mariage. She laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling and thought how she is going to apolopgize to Min and Gikwang's parent. " How should I apolpgize them.....How should I....I dont want to Gikwang to come to my house and yell at me..... how should i do it....."  Hyosung asked herself as she toss and the bed. 
 
___________________________________________________________________
   
   Next Morining
   " Good Morning Beautiful...." Gikwang said as she looked at Min who was just opening her eyes. " GoodMorning.... Kiki" Min said as stared at him with the ligt hitting her face shine through their curtains. " What do you want to do today,,,beautiful?" He asked he brought her closer to him an hugged her in his arms. " Just spend the whole day with you .." Min said. Gikwang laughed and kissed her forehead." Gikwang...About the contract, why did she do that?" Min asked him. " She was head over heels for me . She  couldn't let me go when I told her that I wanted to break up and be with you.  3 years ago, I didn't know  why I let this one girl go ...she was the most beautiful person I ever met  in my whole life. She always be the one who lights up my day whenever I'm down. That girl was very special to me. Her Name...was Lee MinYoung. " Gikwang told her as he looked at her.
" I Love you Min...."
 
 
 
To Be Continue.....