Chapter 4

Fate

[Previously on Chapter 3]

Min got up but then Gikwang grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. Soon it turned into a passionate kiss between them

----------------------------------

Chapter 4

Kissing Gikwang, Min soon realize she was kissing her ex. She broke the kiss and ran out of the room. Gikwang looked  at Min as she ran away. He also ran out of his room to go after Min. He ran down the stair to Min. Min was about to open the door but Gikwang stopped he. " Where are you. You're my wife." Gikwang said as he held onto Min's arm.  " Who said I was your wife. I was never your wife. That kiss earlier ... Didn't mean anything . So can you please let me go."  Min said.

Even though the words were harsh to Gikwang , Gikwang wouldn't resist of letting Min go. " Let go of me. I'm not your girlfriend or your wife. Hyosung is . She is your girlfriend , and your future wife."  Min said to Gikwang once again. Finally Gikwang let go Min. Min took off and walked away. She called Jia to pick her up.  

After Min left, Gikwang was blank. He just stared at the floor after Min left. * What's wrong with you dude! Choose Min or Hyosung.Gikwang-ah... One thing you have to do walk out  to  get Min , or stay still in the house for Hyosung. Choose one. 1...2...and.....3" Gikwang stayed still and didn't go after Min. He close the door and went back up to his room.He took off his shirt and threw himself on the bed. He stared at the ceiling and thought did he do the wrong choice or the right choice. He shook his head and got up and went to go take a shower.

Jia finally came to pick up Min. Inside the car, Jia asked " so what happened between you two." " Nothing happened between us." Min said as she lied to her. Min closed her eyes and  ang sighed about Gikwang.

--

Gikwang got out of the shower and put on his black tank top. He looked at his phone and saw he have 3 new messages. He opened them and saw it Hyosung who was texting him

Message 1:

Oppa! Why arent you calling me! I miss you! Call me ASAP! Annyeong~~

Message 2:

Why arent you replying back to me? Its been a day that I havent heard your voice.^^

Message 3:

Oppa! Please respond back!   Lets go on date! Call me Soon :)

He deleted the messages and threw his phone on his bed. He went out of his room and went to the living room. He sat down on the couch and layed his feet on the table.  He the tv and surfed through the channels. As he surfed through the channel.. he thought about Min. He remember all the fun times he and Min had when they were together.

Flashback

" Oppa where are you taking?"  Min said as her eyes were closed by Gikwang hand. Gikwang  removed his hand from Min's eyes. Min opened her eyes and saw balloons everywhere and there was a picture of them kissing each other on the cheeks. Min turned around and hugged Gikwang tightly. She let go and kissed him on the lips. Min let of the kiss and went to go see the set up. Gikwang followed her behind and said " There's one more present."  Min looked at him and said "  What is it?" Gikwang came over to Min and leaned over Min and kissed her on the lips and said " Saranghae.. Min-ah"  He continued the kiss between them

Flashback End

As he remember, He smiled and said * I wish we were still together. Only if wouldnt Hyosung came into my life and changed everything. Right now, Min would be here with me sitting with me watching tv.* He got up and went to his room and changed into something. After changing, He left the house  and drove somewhere.

---

Min who was home. She went to her room and texted Joon.

To: Joon

From: Min

 Do you wanna go somewhere to go have lunch?

From: Joon

To: Min

Sure. I'll come pick you up in a little bit. So get ready. Im only going to give to 10  minutes to prepare. So hurry!^^

Min smiled from Joon last text. She went to her walk-in closet and chose an outfit to wear.  10 minutes later , she was done preparing. She went out of her house and saw Joon was waiting for her already. He walked to Min and opened the door for her. They both got in the car and drove to go get luch.

They arrived at Kim's Cafe and ordered. As they were sitting, Min saw Gikwang who was there also eating lunch. As she stared at him, Gikwang saw her. He put down his drink and looked at her. Min got up and left the cafe. Joon ran after her and said " Min.. what's wrong?"  Min looked at him and saw Gikwang behind Joon. He came over to the both of them. Joon looked back and quietly said " Gikwang...."  Joon looked at Min  and saw her crying. As she was about to turn around, Gikwang grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around facing him. Min looked at him. He dragged Min , but then Joon grabbed her other wrist and said " What are you doing..Gikwang. Min isnt your Girlfriend anymore. " " Mind your own business Joon,she's my wife." Gikwang smirked. Joon let go of Min's wrist after hearing that Min was Gikwang's wife. Gikwang continued to drag Min. Min looked back at Joon and saw him just standing there looking at her.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Subscribe! ^^