Chapter 7

Fate

[ Previously on Chapter 6]

With one hand holding a soju and other one on his knees, Gikwang layed his head back and closed his eyes and thought about Min

------

Chapter 7

Hyosung was on her room thinking why did Gikwang hang up on her yesterday. She grabbed her phone and called him but there was no answer .  * Aish! Why isn't he answering his phone!* Hyosung yelled out as she threw her phone. 

She  went to her closet and got dressed. She grabbed her purse and keys and went out of her house. To find out why Gikwang isn't pick up his phone, she drove to his house.  She arrived and pressed the doorbell but there wasn't anyone answer.  His car was thee but no one was there to open the door. * Why isnt anyone asnwering the door? His car is there, but how come no one is there to open the door?* She said to herself as she looked around.

When Hyosung was waiting by the front door of his house, Gikwang's umma came." Hyosung..Why are you?"  Gikwang's umma asked as she came up to her.Bowing down and fixing her hair after bowing, Hyosung replied," I'm here for Gikwang. Is he home anyway?" " Come in." Gikwang's umma said as she escorted her in the house.Gikwang umma went up to his room while Hyosung was in the living room.

 

 Entering his room, his umma notice all the  empty soju that was all over his room. Looking around the room, the bathroom door open and it was Gikwang, who was shirtless and only wearing his plaid pajamas. His umma rushed over to him and smack him on his head." Umma! Why did you smack me! I didnt do anything." Gikwang shouted as he massage his head." What's all this! Why did you drink so much" His umma yelled at him. Pouting Gikwang slowly said " I-it's just that.. I-was s-stressing over the arrange marriage." 

Downstair, Hyosung was sitting on the couch waiting for his umma. But instead, she heard his umma yelling at him. She went up the stairs. As she was about to open his door, she heard the word 'Arrange marriage' from Gikwang's mouth.  She let go of the door knob and went downstair and left the house.

To get away from all the problems , Min decided to take a break and go away. She didn't tell her parents , her friends, or Joon. She back to her house after staying at Suzy house yesterday. She went up her room and got her duffle bag and packed all her belonging in the bag.  She went to the train station and bought a ticket to Busan where her and Gikwang first vacation was at.

She got on the train and waited for her destination . 

--

BUSAN

Min arrived at Busan. She got off the taxi that she took when she was the train station in Busan. She arrived in a village where there was mini stores with stuff to buy. She walked around and bought stuff.

 

SEOUL

In Seoul, Gikwang was at work in his office thinking about Min. That was the only name he could think of  the whole day. He layed back on his chair and closed his eyes  and sighed. 

As time passes , the day was getting darker. The sun was about to  set until Gikwang's phone ranged..

" Yobosaeyo."

" Gikwang-ah! Min ran away from home. Her umma said that her duffle bag was gone and some of her belonging was gone. Go search around Seoul to find Min!" 

" Arasso  abeoji."

Gikwang immediatly ran out of his office. He stepped on his pedal and drove around Seoul looking for her. He called Min several time while driving but there wasn't no answer from her * Aish Min! Where could you be at! Answer your phone !*

-----------

Comment and Subscribe!^^