Chapter 15

Fate

" I Love You...Min." Gikwang said as he looked at Min. Min slowly look up at him and said ," I Love You Too...Gikwang. Thank You for entering my Life Again. "  Min leaned over Gikwang and kissed him on the Lips. Gikwang smiled and hugged Min tighter and turned Min over making him being ontop of Min. " Yah...Get off of me, you ert." Min joked around. " ert?Me?" Gikwang asked Min. " Yea...you ert. Get off of me. You're heavy." Min continued to call him a ert.  " I'm a ert? Okay , I'll show you a ert then." Gikwang warned Min. Min quickly pushed Gikwang off and ran across the bed away from Gikwang. " Gikwang...I was just lying!" Min yelled out. " Too Late!" Gikwang shouted as he ran toward Min. Min ran all over the room to get away from Gikwang. But with her short legs, she couldn't run fast enough. Gikwang caught her and took her down to their white carpet floor. "Gikwang! Get off of me! I was just playing!" Min yelled with her eyes closed. Gikwang who was ontop of Min ignored her and continued to stay ontop of her. Not hearing Gikwang say a word, Min slowly openes her eyes to see Gikwang ontop of her just staring at her. 

   " Call Me ert One More time..." Gikwang said to Min. " Okay...I won't...get off of me." Min insisted to Gikwang to move." No...I don't want to." Gikwang said as he turned Min over making him lay flat on the floor while Min was ontop of him. " Yah...what were think you doing?" Min asked him as she was ontop him. " I still want to cuddle with you...Minnie." Gikwang said as he hugged Min tighter in his embrace.  The two if them lays there for a while and then Their door opened and it was Gikwang's eomma. "Eomma?? Why did you call me?" Gikwang asked his mom as Min both stood up. "I want to surprise the both you, but I guess I came the wrong time. Go back what you two were doing." His eomma said closing the door slowly. 

   As his eomma closed the door, she immediately called her husband and told him to not come anymore. She ran down the stair and left the house leaving the two couple alone in the house . " See! Gikwang...Eomma saw us!" Min told Gikwang. " Ya...don't need to worry. Why are you worrying about it. Forget it... Let's wash up and go eat breakfast somewhere." Gikwang said to Min and heading to the bathroom. Min followed him behind and two of them began cleaning their faces together in the bathroom together. 

-------------------

  " I don't want to go see his parents after I what I told his mom." Hyosung told her spy who was there sitting listening to her." I'm scared....what should I do? I'm really scared...I don't know how to ask for forgives after I what told them and did to them. " Telling to her spy, Hyosung began crying up and feeling guilty what she had done.

" I'll go with you and tell them what really happen and why you did this." Her spy recommended to Hyosung. " We will go later to his house and tell them what happen and give them a reason why you were doing this." Hyosung looked at her spy and nodded agreeing what her spy told her. 

Her Spy got up and left her house and went to get Hyosung something to eat. Hyosung was sitting on the couch thinking about later what will happen to her with Min and Gikwang's family. "Just ask for Forgivness and tell them why you did all these to ruin Min and Gikwang's marriage." Hyosung told her herself. 

-----------------------

" I want waffles with whip creama , chocolate chips to go with it , and a cup of coffee please. " Min told the waiter what she wanted. Gikwang stared at her the whole time while she was ordering her sweet waffles. " What?" Min asked him as she interlock her hand together and rested them on the table. " That's too sweet for you to eat , Minnie. " Gikwang told her. She quietly ignored him and waited her sweet pancake to come. Several Minutes later, the waiter both came with Gikwang and Min's order. "Here Eggs, Bacon, and ham and cheese, and here the waffle with whipe creama and chocolate chips." The waiter said their order to them as she settle them down on the table. Min quickly picked up her untensils in her hand  ready to eat it, but Gikwang took her plate away." Yah! What  are you doing?" Min asked Gikwang as she gave him a death glare. Gikwang smiled brightly and began eating Min's food. " Gikwang...you know how I feel when you steal my food, right. You don't want me to take this moment too far? Give my plate back, right now." Min demanded. Gikwang ignored and quickly stuff his mouth with the pancake. Min tried to grabbed her plate but she was too slow. Gikwang saw and took the plate and turned around with the plate on his hand. Min sighed loudly and gave up. She grabbed her fork and began stabbing Gikwang's plate that was infront of her. Min stared at  Gikwang while chewing food in . Sooner or later, Gikwnag turned back around with an empty plate in his hand. " Was that good, their." Min asked him as she continued to eat. Gikwang nodded showing Min that he enjoyed her delicious pancake.

-------

  Later that day, Gikwang who went to work leaving Min alone in the big house alone. She was in the living room watching tv with her feet resting on the coffee table and a bag of chip beside her. With the remote in one of her hand , Min searched through the channel for a good show to watch. Min sighed loudly in boredom and got up and went to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and saw there wasn't any sweet or desert she could snack on while waiting for Gikwang. She close the refrigerator and order ddobouki , kimchi, kimbap, and jjampong.  Waiting for her food to come, she went upstair into their room, Min laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling. She looked at her Samsung and saw Gikwang didn't call or text her yet. Then someone rang the doorbell. Min Quickly ran downstair hoping it was her food Order.  She opened the door and saw it was her food. She paid the delivery guy and took her food. Min went back to the living room again and ate her food while watching 1 Day and 2 night ( TV Show). 

____________

    Gikwang looked at the time and it was all most time for him to get off at work. He packed his stuff and went out of his office and went home. Arriving home excited to see Min, he opens the door and saw the living room with  half eaten ddoboukki, kimchi, kimbap, and an empty jjampong bowl on the coffee table. He went upstair and found Min sleeping on the bed cricket  with half of her body off the bed. He took off his suit jacket and his shoes and quietly laid down in the bed. Gikwang poked Min checking if she was in a deep sleep and she was. But then Min moved making her body being back on the bed. Gikwang took the blanket and covered himself and Min. Inside the blanket. He stared Min until Min opened her eyes finding Gikwang staring at her with his eyes wide open. With her mind just waking up from sleep, Min screamed and kicked Gikwang off the bed. " Ack!!! Min-ah! It's me! Why did you kick me?" Gikwnag yelled out as he plainly got off the ground. Min breathed heavily and said," It's not my fault you're the one who came in quietly staring at me like a freak causing me to kick you." Gikwang laid back in the bed and took the blanket away from Min and snuggle with it. But then his phone ran and it was his Eomma who called. " Yeobosaeyo? Eomma..." Gikwang said. " Gikwang...you and Min better come to the house right now. Something came up concerning with you guys. " His Mom told Gikwang. " Arasso...Me and Min will be there." Gikwang said hanging up in the phone. Gikwang told Min what happen. The both of them quickly rush to his parents house and saw Min parents was there too. But then there was also someone else too beside there parents . Hyosung and her spy there on there knees. 

 

To Be Continue.....

 

   Author Note:  Hey You Guys, I Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Fate So Far Thank You For All the Comment You Guys Wrote For Each Chapter. But I Sadly, I'm Going To End This Story Soon. Don't Worry, I Have Other Stories Too. If I have any Time, I'll Try To Write Another Min and Gikwang's Story.