Chapter 6: Goodbye

Fate

[Previously on Chapter 5]

" Where is she." Gikwang sadly said as he waited for Min to come.

----------------------------

Chapter 6

Gikwang checked the time and it was 3 o'clock already. He waited for her 6 hours and she still haven't came to the cafe. Min was still her room thinking about her decision to meet Gikwang. She got up and went to her closet but then she stopped. "Aish! Min! Choose one thing! Meet him or don't go at all. You're making this stressful for you!"' Min yelled at herself. She went back to bed again and covered herself.

-----

2 Hours Later

Back at the Cafe, Gikwang was still waiting for Min to come meet him. He looked outside and saw it was getting dark already. He checked the time on his phone and saw it was already 4. He got up and left something for Min at the cash  register and went home. As for Min, she had finally made up her decision. She quickly went to go change and head to the cafe to meet Gikwang.

Kim's Cafe

Min arrived at the cafe, but she didnt see Gikwang anywhere. Then she asked one of the employees if they saw a man who was waiting here the whole day. The employees smiled and went to the cash register and gave her the thing Gikwang told them to give to Min. Min saw it was a letter. She opened and read it.

Gikwang's Letter:

     Dear Min,

          I know you have decided not to come and have the arrange marriage with me. So I wrote you this letter. I just want to say thank you for all the chances  I had the chances when I was with you 3 years ago. When I get home, I'll tell my parents to let go of the marriage and tell them that I was with you and that it's awkward for us to be together again. Even if my parents refuse to let go of the marriage I'll definetly prevent them. Also if you see Joon again, tell him that you're not my wife anymore. As I can see, Joon was meant to be with you not me. I had my chances 3 years ago,but I ruined it when Hyosung came. You found out that I cheated on you and left me. Forgot when we were in college and I said that I'll be the only one who will be marrying you. But I guess not. We had another chance to be together but I dont want to see you be in pain when you're with me. I guess this is really goodbye between us. From now on today, I  have forgotten you. Like you told me, the movie between will never be replay. It's over now. Our Love is Fianlly Over. So take care Minnie :)

  - As Always, Kiki <3

Min teared up while reading the letter. She closed the letter up and went out of the cafe.  She slowly walked down the streets crying thinking of Gikwang's letter. She took out her phone and called Jia.

" Jia... He left already.'

" Min... Where are you I'll come pick up."

" Right now.. I'm in the park"

" Stay there.. I'll come there with Fei."

Min hung up and waited for Jia and Fei to come.

--

Gikwang was in front of his house, but he was in his car thinking about Min. To forget about Min, He called Hyosung.

" Hello.. Oppa? Oppa!'

" H-Hyosung... I miss you."

" I miss you too. Why didnt you reply back when I texted you."

" Mianhe..b-babe."

" So do you want to go do something tonight. Like go to the Han River and talk about our future."

" O-our Future.. Like what kind of future."

" Like marriage. Oppa I feel like I want to be with you forever. I ask my parents and they said that they are fine with me getting married. So do you want to get marry?"

" M-marriage...."

Hearing the word 'marriage', Gikwang thought about Min. He forgot about Hyosung who was on the phone. He accidently hung up on Hyosung. He closed his eyes, but as he closed his eyes, a tear drop slipped out of his eyes. 

--

Min ,who was in the park, was thinking about Gikwang. As she recall her memories with him she began to tear up. Jia and Fei entered the park and yelled out Min name. Fei saw  figure on the swing and walked toward it. She touched the person and saw it was Min. " Min...Its okay. Come here." Fei said as she pulled Min into her embrace. Jia saw the letter on the ground and picked it up. She read it and saw 

 Gikwang's Letter:

     Dear Min,

          I know you have decided not to come and have the arrange marriage with me. So I wrote you this letter. I just want to say thank you for all the chances  I had the chances when I was with you 3 years ago. When I get home, I'll tell my parents to let go of the marriage and tell them that I was with you and that it's awkward for us to be together again. Even if my parents refuse to let go of the marriage I'll definetly prevent them. Also if you see Joon again, tell him that you're not my wife anymore. As I can see, Joon was meant to be with you not me. I had my chances 3 years ago,but I ruined it when Hyosung came. You found out that I cheated on you and left me. Forgot when we were in college and I said that I'll be the only one who will be marrying you. But I guess not. We had another chance to be together but I dont want to see you be in pain when you're with me. I guess this is really goodbye between us. From now on today, I  have forgotten you. Like you told me, the movie between will never be replay. It's over now. Our Love is Fianlly Over. So take care Minnie :)

  - As Always, Kiki <3

Jia read the letter and hand it over to Fei. Fei read it and looked at Min and saw how much pain she is in right now. Fei  grabbed her into her embrace again and stoked her hair while Min cried on Fei's shoulder. Gikwang was still in his car. He went to a nearby store and bought soju. He went back home and up his stairs and into his room. He took off his jacket and began drinking. With one hand resting on his knee and the other hand holding a soju, Gikwang layed his head back and sighed thinking about Min.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay Tune For My Next Update! I guess this is really goodbye between Min and Gikwang.So what do you guys think about Gikwang saying goodbye to Min. Will he ever go back to her. Also will they have fate in each other again? Be sure to Comment and Subsrcibe!