Chapter 12

Fate

Seoul

Hyosung and her spy came up with a plan to ruin Min and Gikwang's relationship. So they made a fake contract and pretended that Min made the contract. They also put that Min will never love Gikwang and his family. They fake signed their signature on the fake contract and fold it up in a envelope. " I can't wait to ruin their marriage!" Hyosung said clapping her hands together. 

Jeju Island

It was getting night , Min and Gikwang  spent the whole day taking pictures together, go eat, and explore Jeju. They were in their hotel resting while watching tv. " Minnie...Let's go do something really fun." Gikwang suggested. " Like What?" Min said sitting in the living room. "Follow me." Gikwang said dragging Min out of the room. Gikwang dragged Min through the hallway of the hotel. He stop infront at a stranger door and said," Do you remember ding ding ditch in Highschool? If you do, I'm going to do this so get ready to run." Min remember and quickly said," Yah...don't do that. It's embarrassing and disrespe-." But it was too late, Gikwnag knocked on the door and grab Min's wrist and took off running. They hid somewhere and Gikwang laughed." G-Gikwang-ah...w-what are you thinking you doing...Doing ding dong ditch at the age of 23, Huh..." Min said catching her breath at the same time. " Wae...it's fun. We used to do this whenever we get in trouble in Highschool." Gikwang said resting on the wall and catching his breath. " Let's go do some more!" Gikwang dragged Min and continued to do ding dong ditch throughout the night. 

Morning

  - Gikwang POV-

Yesterday night was wonderful with Min. It felt like we were in high school again. I woke up and zdidn't see Min on the bed. I got out of the bed and saw her in the kitchen cooking. I went to her and back hugged her while she standing next to the stove. " Good Morning..." Min said in English to me." Good Morning...Min" I said to her in English too. I rested my head on her shoulder and hugged her tighter. " Min... Do You Love Me?" I asked her confidently. " Yes..I do. Gikwang. I love you." Min said grabbing a plate and pouring the food.  I let  her go and help her set up the food on the table. We set the table and sat down across from each other. I grabbed my chopstick and began eating. I look up at her and thought is she lying to me or not. I went back to go eat. 

 After eating, the two of us wore a couple outfit together.http://www.fashion71.net/korea-style-doll-collar-wave-point-design-summer-sweet-couple-shirts-p23511.html We head out of the hotel and went to the harbor to go on a boat. We arrive the harbor and went to the boat that was waiting for us to get on. " Let's take a picture." I said taking out my phone. We got close to each other and smile for the camera , instead of smiling , I  kissed Min on the cheeks as I took the picure.  After taking the picture, her face was priceless. " Min...look at your face when I kissed you on the cheeks." I laughed showing Min the picture.  Min jokingly pouted but then she smiled. I smiled at her stupidness and gave her a peck on the lips. " Let's go...pabo-ah." I said taking her hand and going toward the bow of the boat. 

   We were at the end of the boat looking down at the ocean. To make it more fun, I slightly push Min over to make her scare and it did. She immediately scream and  yelled at me, " Kiki!! What are you doing! I'm scared of heights!" 

'Kiki' I thought to myself. Did she just call me Kiki right now? " Min did you...just call me Ki...ki" I asked her. But then she denied it. " No I didn't. You must it heard it wrong." I knew she was lying from there ," Min You're lying...I heard you say, " Kiki What are you doing! I'm scared of heights!" I repeated what Min said to me earlier.  Min didn't know what to say so she walked away from me and I saw her cheeks Turing red. "Minnie! Don't be mad, be Glad! " I shouted out running after her.  She went to the other side of the boat and sat down.  I squat infront of her and said," Min-ah...are you mad at me?" There was no response from her. I poked her and poked her to make her annoy but she didn't say anything. "Min...if your mad, I'm Sorry. Let's enjoy this boat Tr-" I apologize to her but she cut me off by kissing me on the lips. " I'm not mad, I'm just see what you're going to do." Min said parting her lips away from Mine. I smiled and sat down next to her and the two of us enjoy the view as the boat sailed. 

  1 Hour Later

  We got off the boat after exploring Jeju in the ocean. We head to little shopping area that was close by to the harbor. The two of us walk inside the little shopping area. I grabbed a hat and asked Min," Min..what about this? Does this suit me?" Min smiled and took the hat off," No...it doesn't. This one fits you perfectly." Min grabbed a girls hat and put it on me. I took it off and laughed. Then the store owner came out and  happily asked us," Are you two married couple? How cute to wear same clothes!" I looked over at Min and saw her blush. " Nae...we're newlywed couple. We just got marry and Thank you ahjumma." I said to the store owner.  Me and Min left and continue to walk around the little shop area and around the village.

Evening

The sky was getting cold and windy. Me and Min were at our hotel getting warm up. Min was in the kitchen making ramen while I was in the shower. I got out of the shower and dresses up in. Comfy clothes and head over to Min who was sitting down infront of the tv eating her hot ramen. " Min-ah...you did t do some for me." I asked her as I rub my hair with a towel. " Yea...it's on the counter over there waiting n for you to wait eat it." Min said taking biteful of Ramen into . I went to the counter and saw it was just noodle. It's didn't have green onions, dumpling , and meat inside of it. Just plain noodle with the liquid. I grab my bowl and went over to Min. I looked at her bowl and saw it was just like mine. " Min...are you hiding the meat and other stuff from me." I asked her as I sat down next to her. " No...you see my bowl right. There's nothing in here, just pain noodles like yours. So eat up and stop bothering me. You know how I am when I don't eat my ramen." Min said going back to eat her ramen. " Liar..." I mumbled to myself and began to slurp my ramen up. 

After a few minutes, I looked over at Min's bowl and saw it still had a lot of noodle inside. Min would eat her ramen in just seconds but why this time is she eating so slowly. Then I saw a tiny piece of meat below her noodles. " Ahhh...Min-ah...I see meat in your noodle." I yelled out to her and  pointing to her bowl showing her the piece of meat. " No. It's not, it's just a pepper." Min denied. I held my chopsticks right and grabbed the meat right out her bowl and showed it to her. " Liar! You said there wasn't any meat in your bowl and there is." I said holding the meat between the chopsticks. " Gikwang-ah...give back my meat. It's my only meat!" Min said trying to get her meat back. I stood up and held the chopstick with the meat in the air. She jumped for it but she was too short. 

I got off the couch and went to the kitchen and stayed behind the counter while Min was on the other side. " Min...I'm going to eat this , ok. Well go to one tomorrow and you could anything you want in your ramen." I said to her stuffing the meat inside my mouth. Min immediately ran over to my side and tries to catch me but she was too slow. " Min-ah! Stop! I'm scared of you now.  We will go to a ramen shop tomorrow and war whatever you want. Arasso." I said stopping infront of her. " Really? Ayy...liar. You said that to me when we were in college but you never took me." Min said coming closer to me. I backed up and ran for my life but Min jumped on my back and pulled me down to the floor. " Ack! Min-ah you Choking me! M-Min...I can't breath. " I pretended not breath. I stop breathing for a while  with my eyes wide open. "Gikwang-ah...Gikwang.Wake Up...WAKE UP!" Min screamed as she tapped my cheeks. Her voice began to change. It sounded like as if she was crying. I immediately went back breathing and made Min surprise. " Min...I'm not dead. I'm just playing around with you. See Im fine. " I said wiping her tears away. Min got up and walked away but I forced her to go back on the ground. "Nappeun..." Min said wiping her tears away. I smiled and leaned forward to her. I closed my eyes and brought her closer to me. She held my waist as she responded back. I separated away from her lips and opens my eyes sawing her staring at me with her round beautiful eyes. I smiled and closed my eyes and hugged her tightly in my embrace. 

Min snuggle into my embrace and hugged me tighter. " Love you..Min FOREVER..." I said to her giving her a peck on her forehead."Fate Have Brought us back together...Im ThankFul to be your Husband and our future kids father." 

 

To Be Continue....