Chapter 16

Fate

    They quickly rushed to Gikwang's parent house and saw both of their parent there and Hyosung and her spy on their knee infront of their parents. " H-Hyosung..." Min said her name as she stared at her who was on her knees. Hyosung saw Gikwang and Min and quickly stood up. " Min...Gikwang...." She said worrying what Gikwang and Min will say to her.  Min slowly walked over to her and slapped her face and said," How could you do this to me , my family, and my life. Almost ruining my marriage. You took Gikwang away from and now wanting to ruin my marriage. What else do you want from me? Let Me guess....you only did this because you still are head over heels for Gikwang. I was head over heel for Gikwnag too 3 years ago, and when I found out that he cheated on  me with you,  my best friend, It was painful. I know how you feel, but you just have to get over with it. Like I did, but then unfotunally Fate brought us back causing us to be wife and husband not girlfriend and boyfriend anymore." Hyosung stood in gulit and went back down to her knees and kept apoligizing for what she done. Min went down and said," Its okay now, get up. For what done is unforgivable but for me...I have decieded to make you my best friend again."

   Hearing the word ' decieded to make you my best frieng again' Hyosung looked up at Min and  aksed " Are you sure Min? I did something that was unforgivable and you still want to be my best friend, even though I took Gikwang away for you and almost ruin your marrriage?"  Min smiled and noddded showing her that she forgave her for what she did. Hysoung smiled and pulled Min into a hug. Gikwamg and thier parents who was just listening and watching their conversation, agreed what Min said and knew what made her forgave Hyosung. " Arasso...Enough crying.. You three young adults go have fun with your friend, while us oldies just watch tv" Min eomma said breaking up the sad silence and making the area filled with joy and happiness. " Cha.....Lets go...." Gikwang said taking Min's hand and interlocking it.  Hyosung , Min, and Hyosung went outside and continue to talk outside.

  " Min....Gikwang...Im very sorry for what I did. Hiring a spy , Almost ruining your guys marriage , and now...you're willing take me back as your friend." Hyosung said as she looked at them with sincere. " It's okay....Let's go have some fun with Jia, Fei, and Suzy.." Min said hugging tightly reminding Hyoung how close they used to be .  Hyosung  cried and hid her face inside Min's embrace. Min smiled and said ," Cha....let's go before it's too late..."  Hyosung looked at Min and smiled with her teeth. " Hyosung...I have to go home..." Her spy said."Why?? Arasso..."  Hyosung was Dissapointed. The spy waved goodbye to Min, Gikwang, and Hyosung as he took off with his car. Min took out her phone and called Jia, Fei, Suzy telling them to go the karaoke place where they always go for a girl night out. 

  Min and Hyosung got into Gikwang car and car pooled together  and head to Hongdae.  During the car , it was just silence among them. Hyosung was playing with her fingers because she was nervous being in the car with Min and Gikwang. " Umm...Do you remember when we went to Hongdae and had karoke competions with Doojoon , Yoseob, Junghyung, Gikwang and Dongwoon and it was the 5 of us against them and we won. " Min said breaking the awkward silence and making them have  not so awkward. Gikwang laughed causing him to bring the memory back to him. " Yah...you guys just got lucky that time." 

---

Arriving Hongdae , Min Gikwang and Hyosung found Jia , Fei , and Suzy with Doojoon Yoseob, Junghyung, and Dongwoon together waiting for them. " What the...Why is with them?" Jia getting angry asked Doojoon. " I think...Min forgave her." Doojoon said.  Fei , Jia, Suzy, Yoseob, Junghyung, and Dongwoon all shouted," What? are you serious?!"  Doojoon told them to shut up since they shouted so loud. " Hey! Why are you guys here?" Gikwang said as he greeted Doojon, Yoseob, Junghyung, and Dongwoon. " They invited us." Yoseob said pointing at Jia , Fei, and Suzy. Hyosung stood behind Min not wanting to face her old friends, but then Min grabbed her and said ," I tell you guys later what happen and why she is here. Be Nice to her or I'll hunt you guys down, Arasso. Especially you Jia, tonight we are going to have fun like we did in college years."  

 Scared of Min , all of them kept quiet and went in the karoke place  and began singing and dancing and being crazy like they did in college. Min sat down in exhaustion and laughed at everybody craziness from singing. But then Jia saw her and came and sat down next to her . "Minnie...Why did you forgave her?" Jia asked as she panted. " I forgave her because...I still know that she didn't meant do this to me and Gikwang. It was just that She was just like me who was head over heels for Gikwang. But that's in the past and now it's the present. Let's all forget about it and just focus about our future, okay. Let's go back singing, Jia." Min said getting up. Jia still sat down and looked at Hyosung and felt that the same thing like Min. She got up and went back singing. 

2 Hours Later 

" See You guys Later! I have to go home." Hyosung said waving back to them. All ten of them wave back to her and smiled forgetting about the  past and for what she done. 

Min and Gikwang got home and went to bed after showering and cleaning themselves up. Turning off the lights in their room and laying down on their king bed , Gikwnag felt like he was in heaven with the bed being so comfortable. Gikwang looked over at Min, who was on her phone texting, and said ," I heard what you said to Jia in the karoke room. " Not paying attention to him, Min replied ," What?" Gikwang took her phone away and got ontop her and said ," You Grew up Minnie.. You usually reply with a short answer but you took you time and replied with an honest answer. "  Min smiled and pushed Gikwang off her her, But Gikwang went back ontop her and kissed her lips. " Yah...You're to heavy to be on top of me." Min said letting of the kiss. Gikwnag laughed and kissed her back. Min closed her eyes and responded back. She wrapped her arms around Gikwang neck while Gikwang held her waist tightly. Gikwang who was now on the the bottom teased Min," Wow Min...You improved. " Min laughed and went back kissing him and turned the night into a where they became  a father and a mother 

--

10 Months Later...

" Ahh!!!!! Gikwang I freakin Hate You! You made me into this!!" Min shouted holding onto Gikwang hand while going through labor. "Congratulations.... Mrs. Lee , Your baby son arrived.  Mr. Lee, Would you like to cut the belly cord. " The doctor asked Gikwang. Gikwang smiled and grabbed the hospital scissors and cut the belly cord. 

 They took Min  into a room so she could rest and let her hold her baby Son. " You Did it Min. You officially became a mother. " Gikwang said whole holding the baby son tiny little hand. " You too...You became a father too." Min said looking at him. Gikwang  leaned over and kissed Min on the lips. " Congratulations...Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee for becoming parents. Hyosung said coming in the room with flowers. "Hyosung..you came... " Min said. Min gently handed Minkwan  over to Hyosung arms. Hyosung looked at Minkwan  and smiled. " He Looks like Gikwang.." Hyosung said looking at the baby feature. Min and Gikwang laughed. " Congratulations Hyosung.." Min said not letting Hyosung finding out. " What? Why are congratulating me . " Hyosung said wondering why Min said. " Becoming  the Godmother of our baby." Gikwang said. " Stop lying..." Hyosung said getting teary Up. Min and Gikwang both responded,"  Were Not." Hyosung cried her eyes out and looked at the baby son and said ," Annyeong...MinKwan, I'm you god mother."

Min and Gikwang smiled at Hyosung and Gikwang said," Saranghae...Minnie. I'm happy to be with you again and thanks to Fate , who have brought us back and have Minkwan together as our son. " Min smiled and also said, " Me too. Saranghae Kiki. I'm very happy to be you and have a kid together." Gikwang leaned over and kissed Min on the lips again. 

 

 

 

 

 

Finished!!!!! Finally done with the Fanfic. But don't worry I have 2 other fanfic that are not close to be done. So please look forward to the other fanfics. I hope you guys like the ending....

- Seoul_Saranghae