Chapter 9

Fate

" Why are doing this to me.  I want to know the truth." Min said facing him with her eyes getting watery," I don't want to see you anymore. It hurts me every time when I see you! I WANT TO KNOW WHY ARE DOI-."

Couldn't take it anymore, Gikwang pressed his lips into her. Min pushed away and shouted," WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" "That the truth why Im doing this to you. IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AGAIN!"...

--------

 

Min POV...

 

He said he's falling in love with me again. Should I believe him again? I don't want to be hurt again like 3 years ago with him.  I don't want  my heart suffer again.  The biggest fear I have right now is Believing him again. 

End Of Point Of View...

Min accepted to go back to Seoul with Gikwang. During the ride back, Min was nervous. It was just the two of them together. The only thing she was doing was looking out of the window.  

Minding her own business, Min felt a pair of hand on top of her. She looked at him and saw him smiling.  Min slowly removed her hands away, but Gikwang got her hand again and interlock it with his. " This time... , I promise I won't ever Ever let you go. " Gikwang said flashing his smile at Min.  

This time Min accepted him to hold his hand. Min looked at him once again and smiled. She layed her head back on the chair and looked outside of window. 

--

Seoul

After a one drive back to Seoul from Busan , Gikwang arrived in Seoul. He drove to her house to drop her off and tell her parents.  He parked his car  in front of her house. He looked over to Min and saw her still sleeping. He unbuckled his seat belt and tried to wake her up. It useless because Min was a heavy sleeper.  

Gikwang kept trying and trying to wake her up , but she still wouldn't wake up.  But then he remember Min was ticklish on her ribs. So he poked her on the ribs and she immediately woke up. Min screamed and said ,"What The.." She was also shock because Gikwang was close to her face. Min looked away and saw they were at her house.  

She step out of the car and stretched her body. Gikwang was getting her luggage out of the trunk. They both went  to the front door and ranged the bell. Her umma answered the door and saw it was Min with Gikwang." Min-ah!! Umma was worry about you!" Her umma screamed as she hugged Min." I miss you!"

Min smiled and said ," Umma I'm fine. Lets go inside." Gikwang followed her and her umma behind. Inside the house, Min appa was in the living room  sitting on the couch waiting for her. Min sat on the couches and slowly said," Appa.... I'm sorry for running away and telling you guys."   He looked and said ," it's okay... At least you're safe. That's the only thing I worrying about you. Go upstairs and rest , I need to talk to Gikwang."  

Min left the living room and went up to her room with her umma. Gikwang  sat down on the  couch staring down at the carpent." Komowayo Gikwang for using your time  to find my Min and bring her home safely." Min's appa said looking at him. Gikwang looked at him and said ," It's okay. Just call me whenever you guys need me." Her appa smiled and said," I heard from your appa that...you dont want...the arrange...marriage with Min. Is that right? What's wrong with my Min? You dont like her because she told me that you were type of guy that she would date." With a shocking face, Gikwang quickly replied," That is true when I said I didnt want to marry Min, but now I want to get marry with her and live with her forever. She also the type of Girl I would get marry with and have kids with. I want to have the marriage as soon as possible like... Next week. With Relieve,her appa was happy that Gikwang wanted to marry Min and have kids with her. 

Standing upstair listening to them, Min heard theit whole conversation. *He want to get marry next week? It's too fast.. I haven't even told Joon about me and Gikwang. * When 

Hyosung who was at her house thinking why Gikwang havent been calling her and texting her lately. * Is he cheating on me? Just wait till the spy reports on what Gikwang been doing lately.* Laying down on her bed, the door bell ranged. She went downstair and opened. It was her spy, that she hired to see what Gikwang was doing lately. The spy went inside her house and went to the living room.As they both sat down, the spy got out a orange envelope that cotained pictures." Here you go Hyosung. This one is when he went to Busan. I dont why he was in Busan." The spy reported as he gave her the picture of Gikwang walking in Busan. The spy gave her another picture of Gikwang kissing a girl. " Whose that...BY any chance... is that Min...? ARE THEY BACK TOGETHER!? THIS CANT BE! He broke up with her and got with me and now why is he kissing her in Busan." Hyosung yelled out as she held the picture. " I dont know but I took this one this morning when he dropped her off at her house and he hugged her. "  The spy said giving Hyosung another picture. 

With anger inside of her, Hyosung crumpled all the paper and threw them away. The spy left the house leaving Hyksung full of anger. * Ugh! How did they even met each other again?! * 

---

Gikwang was in his room trying to sleep since he drove through the while night non stop. The problem why he couldn't sleep was Min. Min was   All over his head. He happily toss and turn in his bed. He grabbed his phone  and texted Min.

From:Gikwang

Annyeong^^! What are you doing?

From:Min

Annyeong....?? Nothing laying on my bed and texting you

From:Gikwang

LOL!! :) Can I tell you something 

From:Min

Kekeke! What is it that you want to tell me?

From:Gikwang

I....LOVE YOU! <3.......