Chapter 1

Fate

Min and Gikwang  were best friend in middle school. Until high school everything change. They started to have feelings for each other. They started to go out and suddenly they became girlfriend and boyfriend. Years passed and Min and Gikwang were still together in college. But Gikwang had a secret that he hidden from Min for the past few years since they were together.

- Gikwang POV-

I don't why Im still with Min. Being with her too long makes my feeling for her go away . Until Hyosung came into my life and changed everything for me. She is the one who bright my life up. I don't why Im still with Min. If I tell her , she going to hate me forver.

- Gikwang  POV end-

 

 

3 Years Later

- Min POV-

Years passed and me and Gikwang have broke up. I found out he have been cheating on me with this one girl name .. Hyosung.  I never forgive him if we ever meet each other in future. But at least I have Lee Joon. He was the one who was there when Me and  broke up. 

- End of Min POV-

Min  had graduate from college and worked at company where Lee Joon 's appa  is the CEO of the company. After graduation, Min have never saw Gikwang again after what he had done to Min.  Min and Joon were best friend ever since the incident happen with Min and Gikwang. 

In the Company

Min was at her office doing some paperworks for the CEO. While Joon was in his office doing nothing just sitting in his chair and staring at the ceiling. He got out of his office and went to Min.

" Annyeong Min... Wanna go have some lunch?"

" But... I still have some paper works to do for your appa. "

" it's okay.. Let's go"

Joon grabbed Min wrist and dragged her to the cafe that was close to the company. Min went to the table and waited for Joon to be done ordering. Joon came over and sat down infront of Min. 

" Komowayo Joon-ah for everything you have done to me for the past few years."

" It's okay. That why there are best friend for." Joon said proudly. The waiter came over and have their lunch for them. Min quickly grabbed her spoon and started to dig in. Joon stared at Min with a spoon inside his mouth. 

10 Minutes Later

Min and Joon went out of the cafe and head back to the CEO. Min went to her office space while Joon went to his office. Joon took off this jacket and threw it on the ground. He sat in his chair and leaned back.

why can't she see that I love her . Does she think I'm invisible to her . As a man I must propose to her before anyone does that come onto her life."

4 Hours Later

Joon dropped off Min at her house and went home. Min opened her gate and went inside her home. " I'm home umma. Unni I'm here." Min yelled out as she took off her shoes ." Oh your here . Come here and eat I made bibibamp." Min umma said as she escorted her to the kitchen table. Min quickly grabbed her spoon and ate it.

Staring at her ,Min's umma said " Min-ah I think you should settle down with someone." Looking up with food in , Min swallows her food and said ," Umma what's wrong with you. do you need to go to the hospital and go check your mind?"  Scooting the chair closer to Min , her umma began saying " I don't but I think you should settle down with someone.  I want to see my grandchild before I die.  You know what , I'll ask appa to set you up on a blind date . So get ready." 

Min's umma left Min and went to her room. Min set her spoon down and went to her room . Throwing her purse on the ground, Min went to the restroom and looked at herself in the mirror and said * Min... You have to endure it .*  Min the faucet and began to wash up. 

2 Hours Later

Min appa came home from work. Min umma quickly got out the room and head toward Min appa. " Honey I need to talk to you about Min."  Min umma said. " Arasso let's go to the room."

They both headed to the room and began talking about Min. " What is it you want to talk to me about Min ." Min appa asked as he sat down on the bed. Coming to the bed too, Min umma said "  I think we should have Min to be in an arrange marriage." Taking a sigh, Min appa said " Arasso. I could set her up with my best friend son. I met him before. I think he would be the perfect husband to Min."

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

To be sure to comment and Subscribe! Comments are pleased ! :)