Chapter 9

What I love About You!

 

 

Sorry for the late update!

I'll try to make it up by posting at least two chaps. tommmorow.

And I'm going to change the dailogue.


TAEYEON: You know you didn't have to help me out?

She smiled at him after putting down the phone from the mysterious caller.

He looked up at her and laughed. His heart was beating fast. Boy, she's so pretty, he thought.

Nickhun came inside and put down some grocery bags, he stopped on the way to buy some food. He didn't want to come empty-handed.

NICKHUN: It's alright, I wanted to come anyway. I heard that you were sick?

He looked really concern.

TAEYEON: Um, just alittle. I'm fine now. But thanks for the food. And why are you off so early?

It was only 12: oo P.M.

NICKHUN: But I wanted you to fully recover. Remember I'm you're Oppa. I care about you.

He smiled and patted her head. Taeyeon just looked at him and smiled.

TAEYEON: But, I heard that SNSD are filming a CF together, right?

Nickhun nodded.

NICKHUN: I just wanna know if you would want to film it tommorow with me. I kind of...skipped it. I was worried about you.

He looked shy. Taeyeon looked at him and smiled.

TAEYEON: You took the half day of work to just see me? Thanks, I didn't know that I meant that much to you.

They both smiled and went to the kitchen to set up the food.

 

THE SNSD AND 2PM cf SHOOT

TIFFANY: Yoona, do you seriously like him? I mean, he's cute, but then he likes.....Sunny.

Tiffany said pointing to Sunny who was now filming her part.

Yoona just stared at her, well, she is cute, and Taecyeon does like cute girls with ayegoo, Yoona thought.

She sighed, suddenly Taecyeon showed up and said,

TACEYEON: Hey, do you guys know if Sunny likes me?

Tiffany turned to Yoona, who didn't look too happy. Tiffany decided to answer and said.

TIFFANY: I don't really know. She keeps it a secret. Seriously, I think she doesn't like anyone.

Yoona just looked down and sighed. Taceyeon noticed it and said.

TAECYEON: Okay, well, I'll just go ask Jessica. Bye.

After he was gone, Tiffany looked at Yoona. Tiffany was angry, she took one breathe and said.

TIFFANY: You know, if you want him to notice you , you gotta notice him,too. He asked you and all you did was act like he didn't exist. I don't get you Yoona. Taceyeon's not in you're male club. You can't just like someone and expect them to like you back.

Yoona was surprised by Tiffany. Then, she turned around and walked away.

While everyone was around the filiming set, Wooyoung was still in his dressing room. He was thinking about what Nichhun and Taeyeon were doing.

Suddenly Taceyeon walked in, he looked exhasuted from all the research on Sunny.

TACEYEON: Dude, we're like leaving right now.

Wooyoung was too busy to pay attention to Taecyeon.

TAECYEON: Hello? ! ?

He said while waving his hands in front of his face.

Wooyoung finally stopped thinking about that and realized Taceyeon in front of him.

WOOYOUNG: Yeah? What did you say?

Tacyeoen looked at him and shook his head.

TAECYEON: Taeyeon, right? I mean like seriously. If you like her, then why did you say those words at the party?

Feeling ashamed, Wooyoung looked down.

WOOYOUNG: I....I...I didn't want to hurt Nickhun. And I definitely didn't want to hurt Taeyeon. I just want to keep her safe. I love her.

Taceyeon saw his face expression.

TAECYEON: But, dude. Remember when Tiffany said something about a girl. Remember? Who is she?

Wooyoung looked at him feeling guilty for what he was going to say.

WOOYOUNG: It wasn't Taeyeon.

Then, Wooyoung flashbacked.

FLASHBACK

After the call, Wooyoung went to the park and went inside the car.

WOOYOUNG: What do you want? Huh? I thought that we were over

The women leaned closer and pretty soon Wooyoung heard her breath.

WOOYOUNG: What do you really want, Dara?

Dara was a rich girl who now lived in Phillipenes.

DARA: Just because you debuted doesn't mean that you don't love me anymore, right?

Wooyoung was just disgusted with this lady. How many times has she cheated on him, huh? How many times had he forgiven her,

WOOYOUNG: You're a waste of time.

Dara got mad and leaned forward to give Wooyoung a suprised kiss.

He felt warm lips on his and realized that Dara was kissing him. With all his might, he took her off of him.

WOOYOUNG: I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work out.

He turned around and opened the door. He stopped to say,

WOOYOUNG: And don't ever touch me ever again, okay?

He closed the door and walked back to SNSD's dorm.

END OF FLASHBACK

TACEYEON: Woyoung? Wooyoung? Are you alright?

Wooyoung woke up from his head and shook it. Taecyeon was confused so Wooyoung told him the whole thing and Taceyeon just got up from his seat.

TAECYEON: We're going home. We'll be waiting for you,

JUST LIKE THAT TAECYEON LEFT THE ROOM SPEECHLESS.

TAECYEON: What was she doing here?!? I hate that women! She already ruined Wooyoung's life, she dosen't need to ruin it again.

 

 

TAEYEON: Are you going home already?

Nichkun nodded and smiled at her, just like a nice Oppa should be like.

NICHKHUN: I have to get home. The guys might worry about me.

He turned to Taeyeon, who looked kind of dissapointed.

NICKHUN: But maybe I could just stay for 30 more mintues,

Taeyeon smile and said aloud.,

TAEYEON: Okay, why don't we play games. I have a bunch of board games that Sunny gave me. So I don't think that we'll be bored.

Nickhun laughed and kept on staring at her.

NICKHUN:  Taeyeon, I.... I....forget it."

He wanted to tell Taeyeon, but he didn't want to ruint their relationship.

TAEYEON: Yeah?

She looked at him with her big and pretty curious eyes.

Niclhun just patted her head, and said.

NICHKUN: Next time.

He smiled at her, and decided to take off before he tells her everything.

wano[oejjofjospdTacs

 wOOYOUNG SAWHGIPSEHGTPWARGSDF

 WOMWOMEOEFBSDOFDFBNASDLFNDASLFFS