Chapter 16

What I love About You!

Taeyeon felt alittle wierd after what Wooyoung had done to her. But it was time to go on the set, so she ignored it. While she walked out the door of her dressing room, she saw Wooyoung talking to Dara Taeyeon pretended to not see anything and walked back to her dressing room.


 

 

" Hey Wooyoung" Dara shouted.

" What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me first?" Wooyoung replied not wanting her to be here.

" What I can't stop by and say Hi?" Dara asked " No you can't, leave now!" Wooyoung whispered to her.

" What's wrong with you? ? I can't even say hi?" Dara replied sounding alittle annoyed.

" Just leave, I don't want Taeyeon to think wrong." Wooyoung said.

" Fine whatever." Dara yelled, she left.

While Dara was walking out of the set she saw Wooyoung's phone on the table and she took it. Meanwhile, Wooyoung hoped Taeyeon didn't see anything. He walked over to her dressing room and was about to knock but then Taeyeon opened the door already.


"HEY!" Wooyoung said and laughing at the same time.

" Hi." Taeyeon said sounding tired.

Taeyeon was acting like nothing had happened, but she knew what really happened, though. Wooyoung thought he was okay, but was he? After the filming of Win-Win, Wooyoung tried to look for Taeyeon, when he didn't find her he waited for her at the parking lot. Finally, Taeyeon came out of the building. She was walking towards Wooyoung's way until she looked up and saw him, then she turned around and walked the other way. She didn't feel like talking to him or looking at him.

" Taeyeon... What's wrong??" Wooyoung shouted. Taeyeon ignored him, and kept walking away.

" Taeyeon can we at least talk?" Wooyoung yelled again.

Taeyeon started to get teary, but she tried to so hard to keep it in.

" About what you , huh? You and Dara again? I saw everything you just can't hide it until your loved one finds out, what's wrong with you" Taeyeon yelled back at him.

She turned around and started to walk again. She felt a tugged and she turned around and she was in Wooyoung's arm. She was pushing him off her but he wouldn't budge.

" Let GO!" Taeyeon yelled.

" No. " Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon felt alittle better, she actually liked it. She felt more loved. Right when Taeyeon was going to close her eyes, she heard a HONK. Wooyoung and Taeyeon looked back and saw that it was Dara, she was looking straight at Taeyeon, then she speeded away.

" What was that about, and what was she doing here?" Taeyeon demanded.

" I don't know she came here and talked to me but I told her to leave, I guess she never left." Wooyoung came clean.

" So that's why she was here?" Taeyeon asked. She looked up at him with her cold eyes,Wooyoung has never seen her like that before. Usually she has warm and friendly eyes.

" Yea I guess so." Wooyoung replied, he tried to ignore those eyes. 

After the incident Wooyoung took Taeyeon home. " Hey, Girl. Where have you been? Did you eat yet, we made some sushi if your hungry!" Tiffany said.

" No, I ate already but thanks. I'm tired so I'm going to go to sleep. Night everyone." Taeyeon said to all the girls.

Seohyun turned to everyone , who had a puzzeled face. Jessica was about to follow Taeyeon, but decided to leave her for awhile. Is she mad at Wooyoung? Tiffany thought.  


Taeyeon woke up and thought she was late for the Win-Win set. She got all ready but then she rememered that it was a Saturday and everyone knows that Weekends are days off for SNSD. She undressed and went downstairs to see what all the girls were up too. They were all crowded sleeping on the couches and floor with popcorn everywhere. But , then she heard something in the kitchen and so she went to go check out what or who it was.


" Hey your up early." Tiffany said.

" Hah, I think you woke up earlier than me," Taeyeon replied back laughing at what Tiff said.

" Oh yea, I went jogging hah. Crazy right?" Tiffany responded.

" No, that's good Fany. What did you guys do yesterday and  why are all the girls crowded everywhere on the floor?"Taeyeon asked.

" Oh, yesterday was movie night remember? I guess you were to tired to to spend it with us. Haha." Tiffany said laughing.

OH, shoot. Right! The movie night. How could I forget it? It's been almost 3 years since we've made that an official SNSD get- to- gether with all of our members, no one at all could miss it.  Taeyeon thought to her-self. She felt guilty.

" I'm sorry. look, I'll make it up. It's just last night I-."

" It's alright, Taeng. I know that you're really stressing out. And this movie night isn't worth you're time getting mad over for missing, I understand. " She innterrupted her, Fany was smiling at at Tae. 

" Thanks for understanding Tiff." Tae said to her.

"Taecyeon stop." Sunny shouted while she was sleeping.

" Haha, guess who's having a dream about Taecyeon?" Tiffany whispered to Tae, both of them started laughing.  Sunny woke up.

" Hey lazybird. So what was your dream about?" Fany and Taeyoen asked, they already knew, but just wanted to test Sunny.

" Oh, nothing" Sunny said sounding all wierd.

BEEP BEEP

Taeyeon checked her phone and was a text from Wooyoung.

Come meet me at the resturant we usally go to, I have to talk to you.-Wooyoung

" Hey guys, I'll be back later, I have to go do Buissness." Taeyeon said to Sunny and Tiffany.

" Oh okay don't come home to late! " Tiffany shouted after Taeyeon.

" She's probably going to go meet Wooyoung." Sunny whispered, both Tiff and Sun giggled.

Taeyeon went to go get ready, she thought they were going on a date again.

(SOMETHING THAT SHE WORE TO GO MEET UP WITH WOOYOUNG:)

[http://pandabutter.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/taeyeon-musical-debut.jpg]

Taeyeon was so excited. She got into her car and she drove off. When she got there she didn't see Wooyoung's car. She got inside and she saw Dara. She was shocked, she thought that it was a set up, but she still went to her table

" I see you got my text?" Dara said sounding mean and cruel.

" That was from you? How did you get Wooyoung's phone?" Taeyeon asked sounding clueless.

" He gave it to me. Duh!" Dara lied

" What, he can't do such thing." Taeyeon responded, she glared at her.

" Well he did, Jealous much?" Dara asked, she smirked.

" No, w-why-why would I be jealous of a phone?" Taeyeon studdered. 

Dara laughed at her, This girl is so pathetic, why is she the leader of SNSD, anyway, Dara thought.

" Ugh, to tell you the truth Wooyoung likes me, not you, so get that into your head." Dara Demanded.

" Yea he likes you, but he LOVES me so why don't you get that in your small head!" Taeyeon said sounding angry.

" You know what little girl, find your own man, he's mine so back off! " Dara shouted.

" If he was your's then wouldn't you be dating him instead of me?" Taeyeon asked.

" Okay, you need to get it straight, I guess you just don't understand" Dara said

" Understand what?" Taeyeon asked sounding furious.

" Well,  if Park Jin Young found out that you guys were dating, he might break up with you so watch out. Hah, and you had to hear it from me. Wow, what a great boyfriend you got there." Dara said rubbing it in her face.

Taeyeon couldn't believe it, she was getting ready to blow but then she just said,

" You got it all wrong he already told me." Taeyeon had to lie.

Taeyeon quickly grabbed Wooyoung's phone and  walked away.

" UGH. " Dara shouted.


Taeyeon ran to her car and drove off, she was crying while driving home. Instead of going home she wanted to clarify something with Wooyoung, so she went to 2PM's dorm instead. Taeyeon knocked on the door bunch of times until Taecyeon opened the door,

" Hey Taeyeon, what are you doing here, and did something happen between you and Woo?" Taecyeon asked, he noticed that her eyes were really puffy and red.

" Questions later, where's Wooyoung?" Taeyeon demanded.

Wooyoung came running to the door. He saw that Taeyeon had been crying.

" What's wrong Hunny?" Wooyoung said getting ready to hug her. 

Taeyeon backed away and glared at him, Wooyoung was beginning to get worried. " Questions later, Where is your phone?" Taeyeon asked.

" In my pocket why?" Wooyoung replied.

" No, it's not, I just met up with Dara, she has your phone, stupid!!!" Taeyeon pratically shouted, she threw the cell phone at Woo.

" What? Wai- wait," He stammered, Wooyoung grabbed his cell with confusion.

Taeyeon went on talking. "  And is it true that did Park Jin Young allow you to date me?" Taeyeon asked.

" What?" Wooyoung said .

"Just answer my question alright."Taeyeon demanded.

" Yeah, but he's fine with it." Wooyoung said.

Once Taeyeon heard that, he gave Wooyoung a slap. He looked at her surprised, even Taeceyeon was shocked.  Taeyeon started to cry again.

Because she was crying it was hard for her to speak correctly," So, you told Dara but not me? Am I--I-- not important? I am I just another girl that 2PM's Wooyoung dating and not even treating her like a girlfriend? And why does she have you're damn cell phone?  You never answered that question."

" Look, there's nothing going on between us, and the cell phone thing? I don't know, and I know I  should've told you about the Park Jin Young, I'm so sorry, Taeng." Wooyoung tried to hug her, but she pushed him off.

" I saw you guys kissing. Tiff and I were in the park and saw you and Dara making out. The worst part was that , you did that while we were dating." Taeyeon finally spitted it out, she tried to forget it and give one more chance for Wooyoung, but he saw her again.

( NOTE FOR READERS: IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER THAT PART, I THINK IT'S IN between CHAP. 3-6. i think.) 

Wooyoung looked at her and just when she was about to say something, Taeyeon stopped him and said. "We're over."

And just like that, Taeyeon left him.

Taecyeon looked at Wooyoung with dis-belief, now he got it." Oh, so you didn't tell Taeyeon about any of this? And you somehow told Dara? And yeah, Woo? How come Dara had you're cell?  You cheated on her? " He walked away.

Wooyoung yelled and grabbed his arm. " Taceyeon-"

" Stop, foo. You broke her heart,you cheated on her.  Dara? I thought you were over her? You know what, Nickhun should've dated her, at least, he would be loyal and not kissing their ex'es. " He glared at Woo and walked away.

Wooyoung looked down and whispered," What have I done? "    

TO BE CONTINUED.

Sorry Nally,

It wasn't quite long but hope you like it or was it to much?

But hope you like it<3

B.T.W This chapter was written by her Co-Author Maithav