Chapter 8

What I love About You!

 

 

When the 2PM members left SNSD's dorm. Jessica and Tiffany quickly went to Taeyeon and asked her. " Taeyeon, what was all that about? Huh?"

Taeyeon just gave them the look to leave her alone and save the questions for later on. She went to her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Jessica and Tiffany looked confused and just decided to mind their own business.

Inside the room, Taeyeon was quietly crying to herself.  She still couldn't believe that Wooyoung did that behind her back. Did Wooyoung really think of her as an older sister only???

These questions kept circling in her head.

RING, RING, RING!

Taeyeon looked to see her cell phone ringing. She wiped her tears. She picked up the phone and answered it.

'' YoboSaeYo?"

It took a while for the other line to reply back.

" Taeyeon, it's me."

Taeyeon knew that familiar voice, Wooyoung?!?

" I just want to let you know that I'm outside. And I really wanna talk right now. Could you come out?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon.

" No, I'm busy cleaning." Taeyeon felt bad lieing, but she didn't feel like talking to him right now.

" Please, it's really important. " This time Wooyoung begged her.

" I said No, Wooyoung." Taeyeon feeling annoyed now.

" Please, if you don't come out right now, then I'm going to come inside and tell you what I gotta say in front of you're members."

Taeyeon felt a little mad, Was he threatining her?

" Fine, where are you? In the park, okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Taeyeon quickly got here jacket and shoes.

" Where are you going?" Hyoyeon asked.

" I'm...I'm just going outside for awhile for fresh air." Taeyeon lied to Hyoyeon.

When Taeyeon finally got there, she saw Wooyoung sitting on the bench.

Wooyoung, also, saw Taeyeon. He got up and hugged her tightly.

Taeyeon just tried to get him off, but he was too strong.

After a couple of minutes, Wooyoung finally let Taeyeon go. 

" What do you want?" She asked him. Taeyeon was alittle angry because Wooyoung just asked her to meet up in the middle of the night.

" Taeyeon, I don't think that we could continue this relationship." He said softly and cautiously.

Taeyeon felt a knife going through her heart. But she just faked it and said. " Fine, you know, I didn't think this would last, either."

Wooyoung felt alot of pain,too. He was quiet for a minute.

Taeyeon got up and looked at Wooyoung for a couple of seconds, actually she was waiting for him to say something back. But when she finally realized that he wasn't going to, she walked away. Now, she was crying. It really hurt her. Taeyeon thought, that was all he wanted to tell her, he wanted to break up?  That was the important thing?!?

Just then, she felt a soft hand on her wrist.

She looked up.....................Wooyoung?!?

Wooyoung saw that she was crying. He felt like giving her a big hug and telling her that he was by her side, but he couldn't.

" Taeyeon, please don't cry. And......could you please don't tell anyone about us." Wooyoung tried to sound like he didn't love her anymore, but he still did.

Taeyeon looked really hurt this time, and said." Don't worry. I won't reveal any of this. Actually, let's not even talk anymore. Let's ust act like we don't know each other, okay?"

Wooyoung's eyes were getting red.

" Okay." He said quietly.

Wooyoung let Taeyeon's hand go and strongly watched Taeyeon runnining away.

 " Tae, I am so sorry. But it's the best for you and me." Wooyoung whispered.


2PM's dorm

Taceyeon looked down at his watch and said aloud." How come Wooyoung's not home,yet? He said that he went to go get some snacks."

Nickhun just shrugged and said. " Taecyeon, do you think that Taeyeon likes me?"

Taceyeon studdered." I-I-I don't know. I think so, she seemed like she was waiting for you're every move."

" I know, huh? But, why did Jessica ask her such a weird question?" Nickhun wondered.

" I don't know, but forget about that. She doesn't like Wooyoung and Wooyoung absolutely does not like her,either. So, let's just leave it that way. Okay?"

Nickhun just nodded and sat on the sofa.

Taceyeon sighed and called Wooyoung, again.

snsd's dorm!

Everyone was startled when Taeyeon came back with puffy and tears in her eyes.

But while, everyone was paying attention to Taeyeon. Jessica was by the window and accidetally saw Wooyoung walking to his car, his eyes were red and he looked really sad. She knew something was going on between them two! But, after how Taeyeon looked like after meeting Wooyoung, and how he looked like, they must've gotten into a fight? Or..could it be? A break up?

" Are you alright,Taengoo?" Sunny asked her.

Taeyeon nodded and said." Don't worry, nothing happened. I just poked my eyes on accident and now that's why it's like this."

Jessica knew that she was lieing so she took Taeyeon's arm and led her to the room before another question was asked.

" Taeyeon, it's alright to tell me the truth. Why were you crying?"

Taeyeon looked annoyed and stood up." I wasn't crying?!?"

" Yes, you were!" Jessica said getting angry at her.

" Jessica, do you think you're older or something, why are you acting like this? Why are you so....nosy!" Taeyeon yelled at Jessica.

Jessica didn't want to say it but she got so angry at what Taeyeon said, so she just blurted it out.

" Because I know that something happened between you and Wooyoung!"

Taeyeon looked up surprised. She was too speechless so Jessica took this chance to explain everything.

" I saw his car about just awhile ago. I knew something was going on between you guys. But, did you guys fight??? I mean, if you don't want to talk about it then, it's alright." Jessica looking at Taeyeon.

" No, actually he.....broke up with me." She whispered. Taeyeon started crying after that.

Jessica didn't want any friend of hers to cry over a pathetic guy. She hugged Taeyeon, and whispered."Taeyeon, it's alright. Don't cry. I know you're much stronger than this."

" Jessica...thanks. But Tiffany and I saw him...kissing another women."

Jessica froze, she was angry this time, really angry. But she quickly asked." Tiffany knows, too?"

" No, but remember earlier, when she was trying to comfort me? We went to the park, and Tiffany saw them. Luckily she didn't know, or else she would've kick his a long time ago."

" That jerk! I am going to march to his house and kick his for hurting you." Jessica was just so pissed that Wooyoung did that Taeyeon. 

" And, Jessica." Taeyeon said, she sounded so weak and tired.

" Yes?'' Jessica looked up and felt so bad for Taeyeon. It was all Wooyoung's fault for making Taeyeon like this.

" Don't tell anyone,please? "

" Why? Because you don't want anyone to hate Wooyoung? Huh?" Jessica thought that Taeyeon was trying to defend Wooyoung.

" No, acutally he told me to not tell anyone." 

Jessica clinched her fist. But instead of thinking of kicking Wooyoung's , she just comforted Taeyeon.

" Do you want a day off,tommorow?" Jessica asked trying to change the subject.

" Tiffany already did, but thanks for asking." Taeyeon smiled, she hugged Sica. And went to bed, she was just so tired and still in alot of pain.

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, poor Taengoo.

Sica went to the living room area and found everyone watching a movie.

" Just right in time, Jessica! We're watching Jenny-Juno." Tiffany said.

" Okay." Jessica replied back, she felt like watching a movie to distract all her anger.

" Where's Taeyeon? Is she alright?" Sunny asked Jessica. Jessica was the only one in the room during that time.

" She's sleeping and she's fine." Jessica said back to Sunny, who looked relief and smiled.

" Oh, and tommorow, don't wake Taeyeon up. Okay? She's going to skip her schedules tommorow. Tiffany you already called, right?"

Tiffany nodded back.

What a day, Jessica thought.


The Next Day

Taeyeon woke up and  shook her head. She still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, but she just decided to leave it all behind and start the busy day ahead of her.

" Oh, wait. I took the day off, I forgot." She whispered to herself.

She looked around and saw that Sooyoung and Yoona weren't there. (NFA:They're her roomates, but I think they swtiched)

Taeyeon just sighed and went to make breakfast, she went to check the time and it was.....11:32 ?

How long was I asleep? Taeyeon wondered.


2PM

2PM members were filming a CF with SNSD. Wooyoung counted each of them as they entered the set.

8?!? He thought, theres: Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri , Seohyun.

'' Where's Taeyeon?" He whispered.

Wooyoung quickly went to ask her member where Taeyeon was at.

Jessica spotted Wooyoung coming towards her way, she asked him with the icy look." What do you want?''

Wooyoung started at her half scared." Um, where's Taeyeon?"

Man, this guy broke up with Taeyeon and he even has the courage to ask me where she is. Jessica replied back nastly." Why do you want to know?" Oh, wait, she forgot, don't act so obvious. She continued." She, she decided to take today off. "

" Is she okay???" Wooyoung said looking straight at Jessica, he looked worried.

Jessica saw that he still cared for Taeyeon, so she calmed down and said." She's fine."  And just like that Jessica left him.

During the Filming, Taceyeon kept on looking at Sunny. She noticed and ignored him.

But as the filiming went on, he was still looking at her. Sunny couldn't take this anymore, so when it was break time, she went up to Taceyeon and said." Is there something on my face, that's why you won't stop staring at me."

Taecyeon was shocked. And replied back." Um, nothing. You're pretty, as ususal." He blushed when he told her that.

Sunny smiled and looked at him." Well, you should've just said so, then I would'nt have mind you looking at me." She patted his head like a little kid and skipped to Tiffany and Yoona.

Nickhun noticed that Taeyeon wasn't here,so he went to Tiffany and asked." Where's Taeyeon?"

Tiffany was surprised to see Nichkun ." Um, she's at home. She's sick, so she's taking the day off. Did you need her or something?"

Nickhun looked on the ground worried and shook his head.

" You guys guess what?" Sunny happily asked them.

" What?!?" Tiffany said aloud, making Yoona, who was next to her deaf.

" Well, you know Taceyeon, right? He kept on staring at me."  Yoona looked down and tried to smile. But she thought, Why was he looking at her for?

" And I went up to him and confronted him about the freaky stare, and he said that I was just pretty. That's why he was looking at me." She smiled and turned to Yoona, who looked like she was about to faint.

" Yoona,are you okay?" Sunny asked.

" Yeah. I am." Yoona anwered back. Ever since the Cabbi thing, she's been having feelings for Taecyeon, but she knew that he liked Sunny. Actually, almost everything knew that, well...except for Sunny, who just thought of him as a friend.

Tiffany knew that Yoona liked Taceyeon, except for Sunny. So Tiffany took Yoona to the bathroom,and just left Sunny confused.

Nickhun went to Taceyeon and said." You know that Taeyeon's not here,right?"

Taecyeon was still staring at Sunny, he imaginged them walking through the park holding hands and on the  other hand, holding an ice cream cone.

He woke up from it and found Nickhun beside him.

'' Nickhun, you know that Taeyeon's not here, right?" Taceyeon told him, Taecyeon was too lost in his own world, that he didn't hear Nickhun just saying that awhile ago.

" I just said that, well , anyways Yeah I know that. But I heard that she's sick, so I'm gonna go and check up on her, Okay? Tell the Manager that I'll be doing my part later on, okay? "  Nichkun ran off.

" Yeah, that's fine, Bye!'Taceyeon yelled.

Taceyeon, then,  continued looking at Sunny.

While everyone was talking to each to each other, Wooyoung was in his dressing room.

He thought about calling Taeyeon, but wait. She might think that he still likes her.

But, he I still like her, he thought.

" What am I going to do?" He whispered.

He was just so confused, he just decided to call Taeyeon to check up on her.

He dialed her number and waited, after a couple of minutes, someone picked up the phone.

'' Hello........Thanks for the help Nichkun. You didn't have to come over"

He froze, What was Nickhun doing over there? Wasn't he suppose to be here?

Just then Taecyeon came in and said." Hey, Nickhun's over at Taeyeon's. I thought that maybe you'd like to know"

Wooyoung just nodded and hung up the phone.