Chapter 4

What I love About You!

 

 

Set on Win-Win

After a busy day that Taeyeon had, she only had one last schedule left, Win-Win.

She was having a hard time concentrating on the script. She was too focused on what really happened yesterday was what
Wooyoung did really feel the same way, or was he jsut joking around.

Her heart was thumping loudly as she saw Wooyoung. He smiled and chuckled a little when he saw Taeyeon

-After filming Win-Win-

Taeyeon was still in her dressing room when she heard a knock on the door.

''Can I come in?'' He asked Taeyeon, she smiled when she saw him, and he smiled back,too.

''So, why are you still in here? Let's go home. Come one.'' Wooyoung said. But the truth was, he actually wanted to take her on a date.

''Okay, I just wipe off my heavy make-up I had on.'' Taeyeon said, she was still pretty shocked from yesterday.

''But,'' she continued,'' About yesterday? Were you being honest with your feelings, because I was. If you were just joking around, it's alright, but was it the truth?'' Wooyoung could see that Taeyeon was being serious here.

''Yes, I was being honest with my feelings. In fact, the whole time, my heart was beating.'' He said in a serious tone of voice too.

With just those words, Taeyeon jumped up, and hugged Wooyoung. He hugged her back,too.

Then he said,'' Kim Taeyeon, would 've you like to go on a sate with me?''

Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung staright in the eyes and said,''Yes, I would love to.''

He thought, Dang! Right now, nothing in the world could beat this, not even if 2PM wins music core!

And just like that those two started dating. Now what the real problem later was explaining it to the guys and girls back home.

 


Wooyoung and Taeyeon were holding hands with their hoods on to kind of disgusie themselves from the people and crazy fans. The were looking for a nice place to eat at for their first date. Suddenly Taeyeon stopped and let go of Wooyoung's hand, she quickly took out her phone and called Tiffany.

''Tiffany.'' She said.

From the other line. ''Hey, Kim Taeyeon. Where are you at? Don't you know that it's almost 10:00 and you didn't even say anything. Now where are you at.''

''I'm..I'm at the recording studio so don't worry about me,okay? I'll be back around 11:00. Okay? Tell the girls to go to bed, Thanks. Bye.'' She said.

Woyoung looked at her and rememberd,''Right, I forgot about 2PM members. See that's what I like about you, Taeyeon. You know how to inform you're members when you're out late. Or know that if you don't call and check up on them, then they'll think that you don't care about them.'' He said to Taeyeon, who was chuckling and said,''Yep, and what I like about you..is ..is...actually I don't really know.'' She said joking around. Wooyoung was calling his 2PM members when he noticed that people were looking at them.

''Hey,'' when he fianlly got a hold of Junsu.''Hey, tell the guys that I'll be home in an hour. Okay, bye.'' When he looked up, he didn't find Taeyeon, but he found a teenage girl who was screaming,''Wooyoung from 2PM! Can I have your autograph.I love you guys!'' Soon there were more and more girls. He was trying to look for Taeyeon, when he did find her, he saw that she also had fans asking for autographs, some were even men, actually most them were men. Some were even good looking,too.

He quickly pulled out his phone and text her.''Why don't we go home and tommorow, we'll go on our date? Yeah?''

In less than a minute Taeyeon replied back,''Okay, I'm going to go home. Good Night!''

And with one last look at Wooyoung, she qucickly got a cab and escaped out of that crowd.

Wooyoung also took a cab and was happy when all of that was over.He was also half dissapointed because he didn't really get to spend some quality time to get to know each other more.

2PM'S DORM

When Wooyoung got home he looked to see if anyone was around and quietly looked around to see if anyone was still awake. He took a warm and nice shower and went to change and get to bed, just as he was about to get into bed, his phone started ringing,

''Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oppareal SarangHae, Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Mani Mani Hae!

Great! He thought, who is calling him at this hour?!?

He looked and saw Taeyeon. H ehurried and answered it and went outside of the dorm, so the other members wouldn't hear him.

''Yes, Taeyeon? Why aren't you asleep,yet? And about tonight,I'm sorry, okay?'' Wooyoung said in a sweet and nice to tone to satisfied Taeyeon about what happened earlier.

''It's alright, I knew it was going to be like this.'' Taeyeon answered back, she was pretty dissapointed. Espcially when this was her first actual date, her first date would have to be on the show, We got Married, but it was fake, and besides it was a year ago,too. The time when '' Gee '' came out.(i LOVE THAT SONG!)

''You mad? Wait, why don't we have a hang out since tommorow is Friday?'' (Idols gets the weekends off in my story,kekeke) Wooyoung asked excitedly.

''Um, alright.'' Taeyeon agreed.

''Then, when the atmopshere is right, then we'll tell them that you and I are dating.'' Wooyoung sudddenly having a bunch of ideas.

''Alright, great plan. But I have to ask you something.'' Taeyeon said out of nowhere.

''Did you ever like any of my band memebers?''

''Nope, I don't think so. Why?''

'' Nothing, it's just that. Remember on your show, Idol Army? Why'd you pick Tiifany?'' Taeyeon asked Wooyoung curiously.

''Um, I don't know. The producers said that pick the girls that looked the prettiest to you, or makes you're heart beat, whenever you see them.''Wooyoung truthfully answered Taeyeon.

''Oh, so you chose Tiffany.'' She said half jealous.

''Well, you weren't there, so I picked Tiffany.''

''So if I was there, then you would've pick me?''

''I always thought that you were the prettiest in So Nyo Shi Dae.'' Wooyoung truthfully told her.

''Oh, okay. So, tommorow, meet us at out dorm, and you're in charge of bringing the snacks. Us girls' will cook the food. Okay?'' Taeyeon said jumping back to their previous subject.

''Hey, gotta go. I need my beauty sleep.''Wooyoung said to Taeyeon chuckling.

''Hahaha, really funny. Bye!'' Taeyeon who was smiling.

Then she hung up.

What a busy day we're gonna have for everyone.

 

kmluv2pm-Thanks and please don't hesitate to comment me. I like comments, they keep me going and I update at least 2 chapters a day for my readers. Thanks and don't stop reading WOOTAE!