Chapter 7

What I love About You!

 

 

 

Wooyoung picked up his phone and said.'' What do you want?''

He got angry and shouted.''Why are you calling me? What else more do you have to say to me?''

He started to get emotional, but held back his tears.

''Fine, I'll meet you. You see me? Where are you at?''

He looked everywhere and saw her. Her car was parked on the curb just behind SNSD'S dorm, next to a little park.

She smiled and waved to her.

He ignored her and hung up the phone.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon's talk.

Tiffany and Taeyeon went for a stroll around the park.

She looked at Taeyeon and saw that she looked like she had no energy at all.

So, she took Taeyeon's hand and skipped to a bench nearby.

''Taeyeon, are you okay?'' Tiffany asked her, she was getting to worry about Taeyeon's health,now.

''I'm fine. But Tiffany, why did you just suddenly ask me to go to the park with you? Aren't you busy?'' She looked around the park and took a deep breathe and sighed.

Tiffany was not convinced that Taeyeon was alright, but she still continued.'' I was worried about you. I thought that maybe you needed a little bit of fresh air. To keep the spirit up! But, Taeyeon, honestly, what's wrong with you?''

''I...I...just needed fresh air. You were right, now I feel much better.'' She pretended to Tiffany, who was just smiling and nodding her head.

"I think that you should take some days off,though. Ever since Win-Win, you've been working on night-time. We want to request some days off for you?'' Tiffany started to sound kind of like the unnie here.

''Oh, yeah. Thanks Tiff!"She smiled and leaned in to hug Tiffany.

Because of a friend like this, I could never give up, Taeyeon thought to herself.

Then, Tiffany looked up and saw Wooyoung with a lady.
''Hey isn't that Wooyoung?''

Taeyeon turned around and saw....Wooyoung kissing a girl inside the car.

" Go, Wooyoung. No wonder he wasn't inside the house. He was busy with a girl.''
 Tiffany joked.

''Okay, Taeyeon-''

Taeyeon was gone. Tiffany looked and saw Taeyeon crossing the street.

What's the matter with her? Tiffany wondered.

Inside SNSD's dorm.

Taeyeon walked into the dorm and found everyone eating.

'' Oh, the food's ready!'' Jessica called to Taeyeon.

She just nodded her head and went straight to her room.

Tears were coming down. All she could think right now was about Wooyoung and that girl.

Suddenly there was loud knock on the door.

" Could I come in?'' A voice startled her.

She wiped her tears and breathed in and out, when she thought that she looked fine now, she opened the door.

Nickhun came in with a plate of food.

She looked at it but had no appetitie.

'' You hungry?'' Nichhun hoping for a 'Yes'.

Taeyeon saw his face and said.'' Sure, I am a little hungry.''

Nickhun took the spoon and fed her.

She felt kind of akward and uncomfortable.

Then he said.'' Well, um. Are you alright?''

" Yeah, I'm fine." She nodded.

Taeyeon got the food on the side of , and Nickhun gently wiped it.

Nickhun's heart was beating fast.

Taeyeon looked up and said.'' I'm full.''

'' You need to eat more. So that you'll stay healthy.'' He said, not ready to break this moment.

'' I'm an idol. I need to stay fit and not eat too much.'' She was trying to find an exucse.

'' Alright, well I want us to be closer, I want you to call me Oppa.''

She looked at him and said Oppa clear and loud.

He smiled looking at her and got out of the room.

When everyone was in the living room, incuding Taeyeon and Wooyoung, they decided to play truth and dare.

Since Sunny suggested the game, she picked Tiffany first.

'' Truth or dare?''

'' Truth.'' Tiffany said in a worried tone.

" Is it true that you like, Wooyoung?'' Sunny eyeing both Tiffany and Wooyoung.

'' No, never. He's like a friend. And besides I think he has a girl, already.'' She said accidentally spilling it out. Oppss, she thought.

'' Who?!?'' Taecyeon and the rest asked.

'' Um, no-one.'' He said looking for help from Tiffany.

" Um, yeah. No-one. I was just joking around.'' She said glancing at Wooyoung then to Taeyeon.

'' My turn!" Tiff yelled with excitement.

'' Jessica, truth or dare?''

Jessica stared at the ceiling,''Dare.''

'' I dare you run out of the dorm with a 2PM member.'' Tiffany laughing at Jessica.

'' Too bad Jaebeom's not here for you to pick!'' Taceyeon said joking around.

Jessica looked around and chose....Junsu?!?

Jusnu looked back to see if she was really talking about him. He looked forward and sighed. He went

with Jessica.

It was about 3 minutes before they came back with 7 fans chasing after them.

" Okay, that was so not funny!'' Jessica yelled out of breathe.

Junsu just shrugged and laughed at how red and tired Jessica looked, which she thought was completely rude.

It took awhile for Jessica to choose.

Finally, she looked at Taeyeon and asked with that cold,icy stare.

'' Truth or Dare?''

 

 Without hesitation Taeyeon said, '' Truth.'' She thought that it was much easier than dare.

Jessica stopped and thought of a good question.'' Do you like....WooYoung?''

Wooyoung and Taeyeon was surprised.

'' Um,n..no.'' Taeyeon studdering, she knew that she was lieing, but she wasn't ready to tell everyone. Actually, she wasn't so sure about her feelings for Wooyoung anymore, after what he did earlier.

Then, suddeny Wooyoung said.'' What if I like you?''

Taeyeon looked up shocked. Nickhun also turned around and stared at him. Actually, everyone was staring at him.

Taecyeon then stopped the akward moment, and said aloud. ''Haahha, you're so funny, Wooyoung! Stop joking around.'' He then signaled to Nickhun.

'' I was just messing with you guys. Taeyeon is my noona. I love her as a big sister.'' Wooyoung said half laughing and heartbroken.
Tears were beginning to roll down, but Wooyoung quickly went to the bathroom.

Taeyeon looked down, realizing that this relationship wasn't mean to be.

Nickhun tapped her by the hand. Taeyeon looked up and saw a smiling Nickhun, forcing herself, she smiled back.