Chapter 13

What I love About You!

 

 

Taeyeon was still shocked and speechless.

YURI: Unnie, seriously? Are you going out with that Woo dude? Taeyeon, I don't see what's in him.

TAEYEON l don't like hin, we're not going out.

She kept an eye on Taeyeon the whole time. Jessica noticed it and quickly took Yuri away inside the room to give Taeyeon some time.

TIFFANY : Good Morning Everyone!

Taeyeon looked at her and then at the newspaper, she grabbed it and threw it away.

Tiffany looked at her confused.

TIFFANY : Hey, let me see the newspaper, too.

Taeyeon looked down knowing what Tiffany was going to say.

She quickly skimmed through it and gasped.

TIFFANY : Hey, midget. Is this really true?

She nodded and turned away.

TIFFANY : WOW! Taeyeon you scored big! Wooyoung is so cute! You guys look...cute in that picture.

Tiffany pointed to the picture of them kissing.

Taeyeon looked at her surprised and went to quickly get ready to meet up with Wooyoung.


Wooyoung looked up from the park bench and saw Taeyeon glaring at him below.


TAEYEON : WHAT DO YOU WANT, JERK?

Wooyoung got up and held her shoulders.

Taeyeon looked at him, she didn't  know this person anymore. Wooyoung wasn't the nice and calm guy she used to know. Where did that person go? 

TAEYEON : Get you're hands off of me!

Wooyoung covered , while Taeyeon was just struggling to get him off of her.

WOOYOUNG : Stop, Taeyeon. Look, I'm sorry about last night. I didn't know there were paparazzi's there. And I guess when I found out that Nickhun kissed you, I was.... jealous.

Taeyeon looked at him and rolled her eyes.

TAEYEON : Why would you be jealous? You don't even like me anymore. And besides I liked Nickhun's kiss he gave me.

She lied about the last part, but she was just annoyed by Wooyoung.

WOOYOUNG : Wait what? -Well, I'm sorry. But the I also came here to tell you that today is the press conference about our scandal. And I kinda of have to lie about.... you and I. Trust me, it's the best for our careers. Do you want this scandal to sabotage our idol lives that we trained all these years for? 

Taeyeon froze. He called her to come all this way to just tell her to fake their romance. She was silent for awhile.

TAEYEON : The best for us? Don't you mean the best for you. Wait, actually, fine. I'll lie about our romance. And come to think of it, I'll just quit Win-Win.

Wooyoung's heart shattered. He didn't expect it to got his far. Was Taeyeon this angry? It was the best for the both of them. Or like what she said, the best for him.

TAEYEON : Is that it ? You called me for this, right? 

She looked at him this time. Straight in the eyes. Wooyoung looked back.

TAEYEON : Let go of me. I have to go. And you know, that kiss never meant anything to me.

She walked away. But her eyes were teary. How could Wooyoung trade their love for his career, actually THEIR careers. But it didn't matter. He broke her heart, but this time, he broke it permanently. Nothing in the world could fix her heart that was shredded into a million pieces.  

WOOYOUNG : Great, the third time she's walked away, either Me breaking her heart or making her cry.

He turned towards her and this time, for the first time in a long time. He was actually getting emotional. He sniffed and covered his red eyes.

WOOYOUNG : I'm sorry, Taeyeon . Trust me, it's for the best. I love you.

He whispered the last part. Wooyoung flashed back to this morning.

FLASHBACK:

JYP BUILDING.

Park Jin Young slammed the paper on the table.

Wooyoung looked him confused.

WOOYOUNG : Why'd you call me out so early ?

He was still half asleep.

Park Jin Young glared at him.

PJY: You haven't read the paper! It's the scandal of you and SNSD's Taeyeon.

Wooyoung's eyes were wide open now. He looked down and saw Him and Taeyeon kissing on the front page.

WOOYOUNG : I could explain that.

PJY: No need to. I need you to clear the story up. This after noon, press conference. Lie to everyone that this was a photo shopped image. I don't know, anything to deny this! Okay?

Wooyoung looked down and thought for awhile.

WOOYOUNG : But what if I told everyone that it was real?

PJY shot a look at him. He then pointed to the streets and said.

PJY:  Then you're out of 2PM! And I'm pretty sure that you're little girlfriend will get kicked out of SNSD, too.

Wooyoung got up and snatched the papers from the table.

He quickly ran out of the room.

PJY called after him.

PJY: Be wise! Remember all these years of suffering to be in 2PM? You don't want to drop out of it now! Not because of some little innocent worthless girl! 

Wooyoung stopped. He turned around and gave him a cold look.

WOOYOUNG :  Don't talk about Taeyeon that way. You don't even know her.

JPY smirked and said.

JYP: Who says I want to know her? I don't need to know some talentless girl to entertain me. I got my Wonder Girls.

WOOYOUNG : Like Wonder Girls are that talented, too? ( Sorry if I offended any WG's fans ) 

PJY : WHAT'D YOU SAY? Get back here! Remember, clear this today or you're out!

Wooyoung ignored his words and kept on walking . He got out his cell phone and dailed Taeyeon's number.

END OF FLASHBACK

Wooyoung sighed and quickly left.

 


Jessica was still with Yuri.

JESSICA : WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

Yuri glared at her.

YURI : All I did was ask questions, what's so wrong? Huh ?

Jessica glared back.

JESSICA : Wait. Why did you wanna know so much? Huh?

Yuri looked down and sat down on her bed. Jessica followed her.

Yuri looked down.

YURI : You can't tell anyone, okay? 

She looked around to see if anyone was there.

Jessica looked at her confused.

YURI : I like Wooyoung.

Jessica gasped.

YURI : But I didn't know that Wooyoung and Taeyeon had a little something.

Jessica scratched her head.

JESSICA: Well, now you know. Sorry, but Taeyeon and Wooyoung really like each other. I don't-

She stopped and gasped. Crap!!! Jessica just spilled the secret.

YURI : Oh, so they do like each other? I see.

She looked sort of dissapointed.

JESSICA : You can't tell anyone. Okay?

Yuri nodded but look away heart broken.


Nickhun spotted Taeyeon on the way to her dorm.

NICKHUN : Taeyeon! Hey!

Taeyeon stopped and looked up, her whole face was covered with tears.

She sniffed and looked down.

Nickhun ran to her and pulled her head up.

NICKHUN : What happened? Huh? 

He thought for awhile, oh no!

NICKHUN : Wooyoung, huh?

Taeyeon nodded and started crying.

Nickhun couldn't stand the sight of her crying, especially when it was about another guy.

So he grabbed her and hugged her really tight.

NICKHUN : Don't cry, don't cry. I'm here for you.

Taeyeon hugged him back and started crying even louder. Even when though WOOYOUNG won't be in her life anymore, Nickhun will always be there for her.

TAEYEON : Thank You. Oppa, for always being there for me. You're a great friend.

He paused for awhile, friend?!?  Oh, well, that was better than being nothing to Taeyeon at all.

He nodded and kissed her on the head.

A tall figure was across from the other street. It was Wooyoung.

He had no face expression at all.

WOOYOUNG : Taeyeon, I guess. You're meant to be with the person that loves you. Nickhun will always be there for you, unlike me. Bye Taeyeon. 

He turned around and walked to his car.  


2PM  PRESS CONFERENCE

Nickhun and Wooyoung were sitting at the end while Taceyeon, Junsu, Junho, Changmin were sitting in the middle.

Nichkun turned to look at Wooyoung. He then rolled his eyes and drank his water.

Wooyoung on the other hand was just too nervous to notice it.

When it was finally ready. Everyone was crazy about the scandal. 

One reporter stood up and said,

REPORTER #1: Wooyoung, about the scandal with you and So Nyo Shi Dae's Taeyeon' sshii' . What do you have to say about it.

Tacyeon looked at him, he expected Wooyoung to tell confess about their past romance, but he was wrong.

WOOYOUNG : The scandal? I don't know, I'm not even that close to her. I don't even have her phone number. I haven't  even had a decent meal with her before.

Taceyeon and Nickhun suddenly turned to him.

Taecyeon tugged on his shirt and mouthed,"  What are you doing? "

Wooyoung ignored him.

WOOYOUNG : Well, anymore questions for me?

Nickhun smirked and turned back to the cameras flashing at them. 

REPORTER # 2: If you guys don't know each other then why did you kiss Taeyeon?

Wooyoung rolled his eyes ,

WOOYOUNG : I don't know. It was a dare. But that  kiss didn't mean anything at all, look Taeyeon and I barely know each other. Just because we kissed, doesn't mean that we're dating. 

REPORTER #3: Aren't you afraid that some of her male fans might harm you?

WOOYOUNG paused for a moment.

WOOYOUNG : NO, because I know that there's nothing going between us.

He faked smiled at them and looked away. He couldn't believe he said all of that, Sorry Taeyeon .

Back at the SNSD's dorm, they were watching it.

Jessica looked up at Taeyeon, who looked angry and sad at the same time.

Poor Taeyeon, if WOOYOUNG was here, I would kick his to Africa. He broke Taeyeon's heart, that she had given to him, Jessica thought.

JESSICA: Are you sure you want to watch this, Taeyeon ?

Taeyeon nodded, while everyone else was paying attention to it, especially Yuri.

But she heard the question and purposely said.

YURI : WOW, I guess he doesn't like you.

She turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon just ignored her and continued watching it.

Jessica then turned to Yuri and said.

JESSICA : Yuri, would you just shut up already ?!? Gosh! Who cares? You're so annoying.

Yuri got up, she was mad, it was none of Jessica's business.

YURI : Well, I was just worried about Taeyeon .

Right then Tiffany got up and pointed to Taeyeon.

TIFFANY : You were worried about Taeyeon ? Really? Then how come you were complaining so much about her dating Wooyoung. You know, it's none of you're business. And plus you should be supporting you're member instead of bringing her down.

Yuri was furious, why was everyone always on Taeyeon's side ?

YURI : Fine, then. Taeyeon, I hope you guys last forever.

But everyone could tell that Yuri didn't mean it.

She sat back down and glared at Jessica and Tiffany.

Everyone else was just too startled to say anything.

Taeyeon smiled at JESSICA AND TIFFANY.

TAEYEON : Thanks, JESSICA AND TIFFANY for sticking up for me.

Jessica nodded, while Tiffany whispered.

TIFFANY : It's alright, all this morning, I've heard nothing good from Yuri about this scandal at all. She's just being selfish. She needed that yell from her Unnie's.

Taeyeon softly laughed, at least, she still have her SNSD members there for her. Oh, and Nickhun.


HOPE YOU LIKED IT!