THE END !

What I love About You!

sorry that i couldn't update, school ,school school , here i go ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 months later .

Taeyeon and the rest of the girls arrived back to Seoul , South Korea.  They were done with their successful Japanese debut . 'Genie' and ' Gee. ' They dominated almost all the music charts and held a record for the first foreign girl group in Japan to have such a successful debut ! But even with all of that , Taeyeon still really missed Wooyoung .

It was fun while it lasted , but all of the girls really missed home . Jessica stretched and yelled , " Glad to be back home ! " They all shushed her . She just stuck out her tongue and continued being in her happy mood .

When they got back to their apartment , they rushed inside except for Taeyeon and Seohyun , the only mature ones. Seohyun smiled at her silly unnie's but noticed that Taeyeon was not as in a cherry mood as they rest were. " Taeyeon unnie' . Is something wrong?" Tae snapped out of her daydream and smiled at her little donsaeng , "  Huh? What'd you say ? "

 "Never mind ." Seohyun already knew what was on Taeyeon's mind .

When all the girls got done washing up and eating dinner , they all crowded around except for Taeyeon , who was left cleaning the dishes . Sooyoung noticed and nudged for Yuri to help her , she got up , but Jessica and Tiffany stopped her. " We'll go instead . " Tiffany said pointing to Jessica and herself . " Okay ," Yuri replied back .

Taeyeon looked depressed but  when she saw the two girls helping her , a smile appeared on her face . " Thanks guys . " She said to them. " No problem .": Tiffany responded back . But instead of helping Taeyeon , they were observing her , they were wondering why she seemed so down . Finally Jessica figured it out .

Jessica asked "  Tae , you miss Wooyoung huh ? " Taeyeon looked at her and smiled and honestly answered . " Yea , I do . But I can't see him . The paparazzi's and the fans , remember? And plus, we just got back from Japan . I don't think our manager and SM would be very pleased with a scandal already."

Tiffany butted in . " BUT that don't matter , cuz you and WOOYOUNG loves each other , right? ! "

 Taeyeon sighed and said . " I don't know . It's complicated, you see . " Both and Jessica and Tiffany nodded understandably.

They all finished the chores and went inside the living room . It was quiet for awhile.  " Why don't we watch a movie? " Sunny suggested , everyone shook their heads . " Karaoke ?" Yoona said . " NOOOOO ! Not that , we've been doing that for 7 straight months ." Seohyun said shaking her head .

Just then , Tiffany got up , as always ,she grabbed Jessica's hand and ran inside the room . The rest of the girls just stood there confused. 

Tiffany excitedly jumped up and down . " JESSICA , JESSICA, JESSICA ! "

" Yes ? " She said ,

" I have an idea ! Why don't we make Wooyoung and Taeyeon meet up? Yeah ? It would make Taeyeon very happy ! And Wooyoung also !" Tiffany said feeling smart for coming up with that idea . Jessica thought for awhile. " Right now ? " She said . Tiffany nodded her head quickly .

" Okay then . " Jessica said  , she was calm on the outside but very excited and happy on the inside .  Tiffany took out her phone and texted Wooyoung . Jessica ran out and got Taeyeon .

" Tae ! Tae ! Tae ! " Jessica yelled, she rant to find all the members asleep , except for Taeyeon .

" Shhhh . " Taeyeon said , " They're all asleep . They must be tired , after all . We were stuck on a plane for 6 hours straight . Aaha ."

Jessica walked to her and whispered . " Taeyeon , since all the members are asleep . Want to go out for a cup of coffee?"

Taeyeon looked at her with big eyes . " Right now ? "

Jessica nodded . " Come on ! " She kept on begging Tae .

Finally Taeyeon said yes. It wasn't that easy to convince her to go , Jessica thought .

" What about Tiffany ? Is she also asleep ? " Taeyeon asked , Jessica replied, " She's asleep . Come on , let's go . "


It was about 9:30 PM when they got to the cafe .  Both Taeyeon and Jessica ,of course, were disguised .

Surprisingly , no one recognized them , they both thought.

" Wait there . I'll get the coffee . " Jessica said , pointing to a table . Taeyeon wondered why she was acting so nice out of nowhere, usually Taeyeon would have to be the one to get the coffee. As she sat down , Taeyeon noticed a familiar looking guy , and a girl with him . She has the body of Tiffany ,  Tae thought . 

She ignored that couple and just continued to wait for Jessica and the coffee . Finally Jessica got to the table and noticed Taeyeon staring on the opposite side of the room . " Tae , who are you looking at ? " Jessica asked her , handing her the cup of hot coffee. 

" No one . " Taeyeon answered , she shook her head . Jessica looked at her strangely and said . " So ? How's life Taeyeon?"

" Um , its okay , I guess . Ahaha . " Taeyeon answered finally letting out a genuine laugh . Jessica was trying to stall for awhile . she checked her phone and texted to Tiffany . 

TO: TIFFANY

Where the heck are you at ? 

FROM: JESSICA

 A few seconds later

TO : JESSICA

I'm across from you , Stupid ! 

FROM: TIFFANY

Jessica searched the room , trying to not make it obvious . Just then she spotted them .

TO : TIFFANY

YOU READY ? DID YOU ORDER IT ?

FROM : JESSICA

2 seconds later

TO : JESSICA

YES ! LET'S GO ! 

FROM : TIFFANY

Jessica pretended a cough .  Taeyeon looked up " Are you okay? Do you wanna go back to the dorm?"  Jessica nodded . " Um , I forgot something inside car , Wait, here. I'm going to get it . And um , if they call out number # 45 . Get it , okay? " Taeyeon nodded obediently .


WITH TIFFANY :

Wooyoung sighed and said . " Tiffany, seriously ? What do you need to tell me ? "

Tiffany gave him the look and said . " Just wait, be patient ! I was in Japan for 7 months and this is how you welcome me back ?"

Wooyoung was annoyed , " I don't care . Okay? What do you need from me ? Why to the cafe this late ?"

She stuck out her tongue and said . " Wait, here . I forgot my purse inside the car . "

He got up and put a money bill on the table , " Here . Now you stay here, and I leave. GOOD NIGHT ! "

Tiffany quickly pushed him down . " If I'm not back yet, could you please get number 45 for me ? Thanks ! "

Wooyoung said back . " But our number is 46 ! " Tiffany just ignored him .


Jessica saw Tiffany coming out, they both excitely screamed  . " YES ! THEY GET TO FINALLY MEET AFTER SOOO LONG ! ! "

" I know ! This is just like a drama ." Jessica sighed, getting into a love mood . Tiffany then giggled . 

" I hope it works though . See, how clever I am . Giving them the same order coffee number and letting them meet again is such a clever idea that even Einstein can't come up with an idea like this. " Tiffany said joking around . Jessica hugged her tight and they both hid behind bushes and watched as the two lovers inside were waiting for what was going to happen .


NUMBER 45 !   

Taeyeon sighed , " Jessica, what's taking her so long?." She got up to get the drink on the counter . But just as she was about to grab it , somebody else took it .

 "Hey , that's mine. " Taeyeon said, she forgot for a second that she in disguised. Just as the person turned around , someone shouted ' SO NYO SHI DAE TAEYEON ! ' Just then everyone began to get up , IT WAS TAEYEON , everyone realized . The person grabbed Taeyeon's hand and ran out of the cafe . Everyone was running after them , but luckily there were bushes big enough for them both to hide .

When the area was empty. They both got up , " Thanks . You could keep the coffee. I need to get back to my friend . I ditched her ." Taeyeon said getting up and cleaning the dust off her clothes. She turned around to see who it was who saved her. He looked so familiar . Wooyoung ,  who wanted to play a joke on her, played along . " No , it's alright . Sorry for grabbing you're drink . If I hadn't then maybe they wouldn't have known that you were SNSD'S - ?"

" Taeyeon . " Taeyeon finished the sentence herself . She was about to leave when she finally figured who it was .

Wooyoung who was dying to hug was still playing along . Taeyeon stared at him and asked , " Wooyoung? "

Without another moment to lose, he grabbed her and hugged her tight . " Taeyeon , it took you that long to notice me ? Do I look that different with just this fake mustache on? "

Taeyeon let out tears, but it was tears of joy and happiness . " I miss you so much! "

Wooyoung wiped her tears away  and said . " So did I . " He gently kissed her cheek and took her hand , " Since , we're already out . Where do you wanna go ? "

Taeyeon was still crying , but stopped. " Pabo ! Why didn't you say it was you ! I thought it was a stranger ! " She playfully hit his chest .

He grabbed her hands and pushed her body against his . " Because it was funny . And I missed you."

She backed away , Taeyeon was now blushing . Her cheeks were pink . " Are you blushing ? " Wooyoung teased .

 She shook her head and smiled,  " Where do you want to go ? My treat ! "

He ran to her and picked her up by her think waist . " For reals ? And, promise to tell me all about Japan okay?  "

Taeyeon nodded and said, " I promise ." 

 He put her down and they held hands and walked away. They looked so happy and cuddly.

From behind them was Jessica and Tiffany . " Awww , I want a boyfriend now ! " Tiffany said envying Tae and Woo .

Jessica looked at them confused , " Wait, it wasn't supposed to be like this,  Was it  ? "

Tiffany turned to Jessica , " It's better ! Now, just shut up and awe at them. At least they're happy ! "

Jessica just nodded and looked at them and smiled  . Jessica thought, Tiffany's right ! It's way better than planned! Taeyeon and Wooyoung are now happy . And that's all I wish for them for the rest of their lives !  

THE END

 

 

         ❤   

wooyoung <3 taeyeon

FOREVER !

      

 

NOTE FROM WRITER :

IT WAS FUN WRITING THIS FIC ! I ENJOYED ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS ! Continue suporting WOOTAE ! AND DNT STOP LOVING THEM ! Byeee !

-nallym