The Rainyy.....

What I love About You!

 

 

 

On the set of WIN-WIN

''So , did you sleep well last night?'' Wooyoung asked Taeyeon after all she did drop him off, and he thought that she might of been tired this morining.

''Suprisingly yes.'' She replied back, but she only lied so that he wouldn't worry about her.

Filming the second episdoe of Win-Win

After the filming, Wooyoung and Taeyeon were one of the last members to get home from their busy day(WiWin in my story films at night, so it's their last schduel)

It was also raining before too, so Taeyeon got a little sick.

''You guys, really? I could just drop you off home.'' Seungwoo kindly offered.

''No thanks.'' Wooyoung and Taeyeon politely turned down.

15 minutes passed and Wooyoung and Taeyeon still couldn't get a cab

.(NOTE TO READER" Win-Win's location is on a neighborhood that barely has any cabs.)

Taeyeon sneezing''Achoo!''

She quickly took out a napkin and wiped her nose.

''Are you alright? '' He asked worriedly.

''I'm  alright.'' She replied back, she didn't want him to worry about her.

Wooyoung not convinced, took off his coat and gave it to Taeyeon, just like in those dramas, when the guy kindly offers his jacket to the girl. It was one of those scenes.

Taeyeon was shcoked when he did that, she smiled looking down, she felt the butterflies in her stomach.Taeyeon looked up and saw Wooyoung trying hard to not shiver in the cold.

She asked him,''Are you sure that you don't need your caot?''

''No.'' Wooyoung said in a cold way that shocked Taeyeon. HE was the one that wanted to help Taeyeon, but it really seemed like he was the one who needed the help.

 Even after what he had said to her, she quickly took Wooyoung's hand , which startled him, and rubbed it against hers which created heat.

She said,'' This is what I see in films, the guy and the girl rubbing their hands to make heat.''

Wooyoung smiled at Taeyeon, he thought that she looked cute while rubbing their hands together. He also forgot that a while ago, he was just standing in the cold. Suddenly he felt butterflies in his stomach.

(GULP)''Taeyeon, Taeyeon?'' He asked trying to look down at her face.

''Yeah?'' She asked half asleep.

''You tired?'' He asked notcing Taeyeon whp just seemed like she woke up from her sleep.

''No, I.. I was just closing my eyes for awhile.'' Taeyeon replied back, She looked up to his face.

2PM'S DORM

''Hey, manager. What's up?'' Taceyeon answered his phone.

''What? Go pick up Wooyoung from the Win-Win set?  Got it, okay, I'll go right, now.'' He said.

At the raining scene

10 mintues had passed and a cab had to passed by, yet.

Wooyoung noticed Taeyeon shivering, and lightly grabbed her by her shoulder and hugged her.'' You know that you're one of the most strongest girls I know.'' He said to Taeyeon. All the girls that he's gone out with could not take the cold weather for even 5 minutes, and they had been standing the rain for almost half and hour already.

''Thanks.'' She said, every word that he said to her just made her like him even more.

''I have something to tell to you.'' Wooyoung said.

Taeyeon looked up curiously.

''The truth is, I like you.'' He said really fast and qucikly looked away before she could say anything. He just thought that this was the right time to tell her the truth.

''Really?'' Taeyeon said back.She was half shocked and glad.

''To tell you the truth, I think I also like you back,too.'' She said slow and full of emotion. Unlike how Wooyoung confessed to her.

They were about to kiss, when...

Opparal Sarangahe, ahahah  mani mani oh!

Wooyoung's phone started ringing.

Great, he was about to kiss Taeyeon when his phone went on.

He picked it up and saw that it was Tacyeon.

''Hey, why did you call of a sudden.''

Taecyeon on the phone.''Hey, where are you at?''

''You're coming to pick me up?''

''Duh, genius, oh, wait I see you..and is that Taeyeon?''

''Yep, alright,I see you,too.'' Not answering if it was Taeyeon or not.

''Gotta go, okay, See you tommorow.'' He said facing Taeyeon.

Taecyeon car stops by the curb.

''Hey Taeyeon!'' He said greeting Taeyeon like he knew her.

''Hey.'' She said back.

'' Alright, let's go. But Taeyeon.'' He noticed that it was already 9:00 pm.'' Do you have a ride, I could drop you off?''He offered to Taeyeon.

''Yeah.''Wooyoung said quickly.

''Okay, I guess so.'' She was smiling at Wooyoung.

After they dropped Taeyeon off.

''Hey, Wooyoung. Are you two dating?'' Taecyeon asked in a lover tone.

''No, we're just..just..close friends.'' He said trinh to make an excuse.

''Yeah right, The way you guys looked at each other, that isn't just close friends.'' He said in a teasing tone this time.

''We're just friends, nothing more, nothing less.'' He said back seriously, this time Taecyeon belived him, and without another word. They quickly drove home.