Chapter 11

What I love About You!

 

 

Today was Hara's birthday party. Shi Nyeo Shi Dae didn't have any dress at all.

TIFFANY: " HEY! Let's go SHOPPING!"

YURI:" YEA! Let's do it!"

Snsd members went shopping. Everbody found the dresses they wanted.

SNSD Dresses;[http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/snsd_20100118.jpg?w=500&h=362]

All of the members were sastified with all their pretty dresses.

JESSICA: "Hurry Hurry the limo is ready, we're going to be late!"

TIFFANY:" It's okay,  Jessica last one to arrive ALWAYS look good, hahaaaaha , just kidding"

Girl's Generation got into the Limo and drove off. When they got there, there was already a lot of people arriving. Taeyeon was looking for Wooyoung, she wanted to get his attention, but she couldn't find him anywhere, she was curious of what he was wearing.

TAEYEON:" Hey guys, I'm gonna go to the ladies restroom I'll be right back."

ALL:"Okay Hurry"

Taeyeon went inside to look for Wooyoung again. He was no where to be found. She felt a tap on the shoulder she turned around

NICKHUN: " Hey you look pretty"

Taeyeon blushed.

TAEYEON:"Thanks, but meet you in the ball room I have to use the ladie's room"

Taeyeon walked away from the little conversation they had.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon got out of ladie's room. She spotted Hara, and went to go tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

HARA: Thanks Taeyeon, I'm glad you can make it.

TAEYEON:" No problem, why would I miss my friend's birthday?"

Taeyeon went to go find all the members, The members were scattered everywhere dancing. Taeyeon went to the closest member which was Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri and Sunny.

SUNNY:" Hey love, what took you so long in the ladies room?"

TAEYEON:" Oh, fixing up my makeup"

JESSICA:" What are you doiing standing there, DANCE!"

TAEYEON:"Oh... Okay"

The girls where dancing and having a blast. Taeyeon saw that Nickhun was staring at her for a while and so Taeyeon turned around.



HARA:" Turn off the lights! Go find someone in the dark and kiss them!"

SNSD:" WHAT!"

Taeyeon was shocked, she couldn't see anything. She didn't want to move so she stood at one spot. She heard people kissing people, she was so jealous. She turned around and she felt a cold hand touch her cheeks, she was in shock and that whole time they were kissing she had her eyes wide open. She didn't feel anything for the kiss at all, but the kiss still kept going on.

HARA:" TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS!"

The lights were open and everyone saw who kissed Taeyeon. Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw that Nickhun was the one who had kissed her on the lips.

Everyone at the party was shocked! Nickhun kepted kissing her until Taeyeon pushed him away from her. She ran to the beach.

After the inncident, Wooyoung showed up. He walked by Jessica and Tiffany.

TIFFANY:" Oh my gosh did you see what happened?"

JESSICA:" Yes. I couldn't believe it."

TIFFANY:" I can't believe Nichkhun would kiss Taeyeon like that!"

JESSICA:" I know but we shouldn't talk about it."

Wooyoung was jealous, very jealous. He looked everywhere for Nickhun.


Taeyeon and Nickhun was outside talking.

NICKHUN:" Taeyeon I'm sorry."

TAEYEON:" It's okay, but that kiss didn't mean anything."

NICKHUN:" You didn't feel anything?"

TAEYEON:" No, but you embarrassed me in there, please just don't do that again"

NICKHUN:" Taeyeon, look I'm-

He felt a tapp on the shoulder and he looked back and Wooyoung puched him.

Taeyeon was wondering why he didn't finish his sentence until she turned back.

TAEYEON:" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!"

WOOYOUNG:" Protecting you!"

TAEYEON:" I DON'T NEED PROCTION FROM YOU"

Taeyeon ran, she ran as far as she can which was at the entrance. She was out of breath and was breathing hard. She felt a tugg and she turned really fast and felt warm soft lips on her lips. She liked it.

Flashes and camera noises ruined the moment. Papparazzi was everywhere. In there faces and micraphones where suurounding them, taking pictures.

WOOYOUNG:" Follow me!"

 Taeyeon was so scared and did what he told her to do.

When they got out of the crowdthey got into Wooyoung's car and drove off. Taeyeon looked tired and nervous.

TAEYEON:" Why did you punch Nickhun?''

WOOYOUNG:" Because"

TEAYEON:" There was no reason of hitting him"

WOOYOUNG:" He kissed you alright, I just got alittle jealous"

TAEYEON:" Why did you get jealous? You don't even like me no more"

WOOYOUNG:" You don't get it. I LOVE YOU!"

Taeyeon was really shocked now. She didn't know what to do but ask qeustions.

TAEYEON:" If you love me then why did you break up with me?"

WOOYOUNG:" To save our relationship."

TAEYEON:" But how?"

WOOYOUNG:" Beacause I didn't want to hurt you or Nickhun."

Taeyeon felt something that she never felt before. She still had feeling for him. But she didn't show it.

While Wooyoung was talking to Taeyeon, Taeyeon fell asleep. He didn't want to take her home yet so he drove around town for alittle bit. Wooyoung was tired, so he dicided to take her home. Wooyoung knocked on the door and Jessica answered.

JESSICA:" Omg! Where was she the whole time. We were so worried !"

WOOYOUNG:" It's alright,. She's fine. I'll go put her in bed.

JESSICA:" Okay.. Um go up the stairs and turn right and it's the door to the left."

WOOYOUNG: Okay .


The next morning, Taeyeon was the last one to wake up. She was so tired and was thinking about the last night inncident.

JESSICA:" Hey Lazy bird."

TAEYEON:" HEYY!"

YURI:" I'm going to check the mail!"

Whil Yuri got the newspaper she saw Wooyoung and Taeyeon on the front page. She got jealous and wasn't really happy about it, but she didn't act like it at all. She went inside and acted like nothing happened.

YURI:" OH MY GOSH ! Tayeon your on the front cover of the newpaper.!"

JESSICA:" TAEYEON ! OMG OMG OMG OMG  ! Let me see !"

TAEYEON:" OH NO!"

Taeyeon snatched the newspaper and saw it.

TAEYEON:" OH MY GOSH ! NO THIS SHOUDLN"T BE HAPPENING !"

                                                                               YOU BETTER RUN RUN x5

WOOYOUNG:" We need to talk NOW!