Casted for WINWIN!

What I love About You!

 

The Early Morning


Wooyoung was up early ready for a busy day ahead of him. ''Okay, so I got my schedule. Oh, what's WIN-WIN? Oh, right the new show that I'm casted on with Taeyeon. I wonder how she's like?'' Wooyoung talking to himself,  he never got to know Taeyeon that well.I hope she's not rude and annoying.

When Wooyoung finally got to the WIN-WIN set, he bowed and said ''Hi'' to all of the staff members. When he went to say hi to Taeyeon. He noticed how pretty she looked today.

''Annyohasaeyo Taeyeon Noona.'' Wooyoung said as politely as he could, because she was older than him. He bowed and when he got back up, he saw her smiling at him.

''What are you smiling at?'' Wooyoung said, looking behind him.

''I'm laughing because you talk so polite. Let's just talk like friends. Annyohasaeyo Wooyoung. Don't call me Taeyeon Noona. Just Taeyeon.''She said back, Taeyeon liked to make people talk comfortably.

''Taeyeon, get back to your dressing room, you're not done with your makeup, yet!'' yelled Taeyeon's manager name Mr. Park.

''I got it, bye Wooyoung. See you later on set.'' She walked away to her dressing room.

Wooyoung rushed to his dressing room before his manager yelled at him, too.


First Recoring && The After Party

After Win-Win's first recording!

 

''Wow, you're pretty god at MC'ng.'' Wooyoung complimenting Taeyeon.

''Thanks. You're pretty good,too. I watch that show with you and Taceyeon sometimes. He's pretty good, too.'' Taeyeon complimenting him and his band member back.

''Hey, let's go celebrate for our first recording. Or do you guys have more schedules to attend? It's alright, we could go another time.''Asked Kim Seung Woo, who was another MC on the show.

''Um, I don't know. SNSD members are kinda waiting for me to get home. They wanna how WIN-WIN went like.'' Taeyeon said, the truth was, she didn't want SNSD members to worry about her.

''I don't know too, hyung. 2PM members and I were supposed to do something tonight.'' Wooyoung said.

Just then Wooyoung's phone started ringing,''oh, oh, oh,oh, oppareal saranghae, ah-'' opps, forgot to change the ringtone, half embarassed, he quickly answered his phone. He noticed Taeyeon smiling.

''Hey, Wooyoung'ah, we cancled tonight.Sorry, Taecyeon forgot that he had another schdule.Hope your not mad. Bye -Nickhun ^_^.''

''Oh, a text right?'' Kim Seung Woo said.

''Looks like I'm free, so I guess I'll go.'' Wooyoung said, he hoped that Taeyeon could too, though.

Now it was all Taeyeon now.

''So, now are you still going?'' Kim Seung Woo asked Taeyeon.

She was looking at Wooyoung, then at Kim Seung Woo. She noticed that Wooyoung was giving her that,''Please go'' look.

''Is Shin Young and Haw Jung unnies going too?'' Taeyeon asked, she didn't want to be the only girl there.

''Yeah.'' Wooyoung and Seung Woo said at the same time.

''Okay then. I guess I'll go, too.'' She said, not feeling the mood to go. Wait, she took her phone out and text:

''Jessica, since you're one of the oldest next to me...tell the girls that I'll come back around 9 and tell them to not worry about me. BYe^v^!''

To be continued: