Chapter 21

What I love About You!

 

 

The next morning was SNSD'S BIG day!  They were going to Japan for a few months to debut.

Jessica jumped out of the car first and screamed, " Are you guys ready?!? "

Yuri grabbed her arm and said, " Shut up .  People are going to notice us." Jessica looked at her and replied back ," We're Taking SM's private jet, did you forget?" Yuri rolled her eyes and walked away. 

Taeyeon was one of the last to get out , she quickly got her luggage and just stayed quiet. Yoona was looking at something in her wallet , Tiffany noticed and tried to peek at it .

Yoona saw her and hid it . " What were you looking at?" Tiffany asked, she was eyeing Yoona. 

Yoona just shrugged and said, " I don't know.  Why were you spying me?"

Tiffany gave her the face and finally realized, " Were you looking at Taceyeon?" Yoona just stood there.  She was right, Yoona was looking at Taceyeon . 

" It's alright . Yoona, you've been crushing on him FOREVER! There's going to be a lot of japanese men waiting for a beauty like you!" Tiffany said cheering her up .

Yoona smiled and replied, " You're correct ,  Bye Taecyeon!" But deep inside her heart, she knew she couldn't forget him.

When they got to the jet , everyone was supper excited about going to a foreign land . All Sooyoung talked about was the Japansese Sushi and everything else about it . " I can't wait to show you guys the restraunts that I love going to." Sooyoung already debuted in Japan, but that was like 10 years ago , she was happy to go back , It's been so long. 

Jessica saw Taeyeon walking alone, so she decided to walk beside her. " What's wrong Taeng?" 

She just looked up ,  " Nothing , why? "

"Well , you look sad. Come on! We're going to Japan! Be happy! "

" We're going there to work, how is that happy?" Taeyeon said giving her the look .

Jessica looked at her with dis - belief, " So! All this time, you were looking ALL sad because we  were going to Japan to work?!?"

" NO! Okay , I'm sad, because Wooyoung didn't say anything to me when I left WIN WIN yesterday. I mean,  wait. Forget it . "

Jessica yelled, " No wait! Tell me! "

Taeyeon looked at her wierdly, " Okay, then stop talking and listen to me . We ... made out . But he was kind of forcing me. And then after the Show, he didn't even ask me ' Why are you leaving' or anything like that. He just left the set. Only.... " She paused.

Jessica signaled her to go on. Taeyeon continued,  " Only Nickhun came." 

Jessica saw Taeyeon's gloomy face and said, " Maybe........ Wooyoung knew that Nickhun liked you , maybe that's why he didn't say anything to you."

She just shrugged back for a reply .

 

 


  2PM's Dorm :

Junsu ran inside of Wooyoung's room .

" Wooyoung! Wake up! Dude! "

Wooyoung who was still half asleeped stood up and pointed to the door, " Get out! "

Junsu threw a pillow at him and said,  " Dude! So you're just going to let Taeyeon go off like that? "

Wooyoung opened his left eye after hearing ' TAEYEON ' .

" I don't know, she wants to leave, right? So I'll let her leave."

Junsu rolled his eyes at his stubborn memeber, " Dummy.  She doesn't want to leave , it's for her work . And plus, why does that matter. What matters is that you two love each other, so why aren't you apologizing or telling her it was a misunderstanding, I don't know, just stop her . You're going to lose her forever, unless you don't get up from that bed and make a move. " 

Wooyoung got up and said, " Even if I did, she still would hate  me, she likes Nickhun........not me."

Nickhun happened to walk by and heard that last sentence, he laughed and siad, " You really think that? Dude, I am honestly speaking here, she still loves you . She even admitted it , she told me that she still loves you. "

Wooyoung looked at him said, " Really? She still does. I thought that she hated me. " 

Junsu clapped his hands, and said, " See. She still loves you and you still most definitely love her! SO go stop her! "

Wooyoung got up and ran to get this keys. Nickhun yelled,  " What about you're clothes?"

Wooyoung replied,  " I don't care.  All I care right now is stopping Taeyeon !! "

 


 

 

All of the SNSD memebers were seated , Jessica suddenly got a text .

FROM : Wooyoung

" Jessica, stop the plane. I need to talk to Taeyeon before she leaves and I lose her forever. "

Jessica smiled and whispered. " Finally, this jerk realizes that. "

Taeyeon who sitting next to her said. " What'd you say?"

Jessica hid the phone, " Nothing."

She quickly texted back,

" Here's the adress for where we are at: 

5898 E. Gyungsoon Ave. "

Jessica quicky got Tiffany and said,  " Tiff. I need you're help . "

She mouth ' WOOYOUNG '  and Tiffany immediatly looked at Taeyeon who was just watching the TV .

" She doesn't know?" Tiffany asked.  Jessica shook her head. " A surprise. Hurry . We need to stop the plane. "

So , Tiffany and Jessica went to the pilot and said, " Um. Excuse me sir . But I think we left behind some of our luggage in the car.  Could you stop the plane so I could get it?"

The piolot nodded and stopped the plane .

Yoona felt a tug and looked outside.  " Did the plane just stop?" Yuri looked around . " I think so ."

It was about 10 minutes later after the plane stopped that Wooyoung arrived . 

Jessica checked her text . One message from Wooyoung .

FROM : WOOYOUNG

" MAKE TAEYEON COME OUT HERE. "

Quickly, Jessica ran to Taeyeon ,

Taeyeon who was just confused stopped Jessica and asked," Why did the plane stop?"

Jessica looked at her, trying to find an excuse . " Um.... Because I think you forgot you're luggage . "

Taeyeon looked at her strangely, " But I already have all my luggage. "

Jessica looked around and said. " Well , I forgot my makeup bag.  It's really important ." 

Taeyeon answered back, " I'll go get it . Just stay here."

Taeyeon whispered to herself, " Man, why is she acting so wierd. "

When she got to the car, all the lauggages were taken . " She must have been lieing to me,  There's no luggage here!"

She headed back to the plane, but stopped when she noticed a tall slim figure. It looked Familiar . Was  that ..... Wooyoung?

It came closer and closer . " Wooyoung? Is that you?" She saw that he was wearing pajamas. 

" Taeyeon! "  The furgure WAS Wooyoung .

" Woo, what are you doing here? "

"Taeyeon , I just want to say that before you leave and take off to Japan.  I am very sorry for eveyrthing that  I have done to you , I know that I hurted you deeply and alot. I don't deserve a sweet, beautiful, and kind hearted person like you .  Ever since I met you, I have been just so happy and content with my life . You changed me greatly and I don't want to lose you.  Because Losing you is like losing another part of me . Taeyeon , I love you . "

Taeyeon was so touched by his words that a tear was in her eye .

" Wooyoung . I don't know what to say ,  You just came unexpectly and you're dressed in you're pajamas ....."

Wooyoung knew what she was going to say , " Yes, You won't forgive  me . I understand .  But can't we at least be friends? "

Taeyeon looked at him and said, " I don't want to be you're friend. That's because I ..... love you. "

Wooyoung smiled and ran to her . He hugged her tightly and kissed her on the mouth .

" Do you still hate me? "Wooyoung asked her . Taeyeon shook her head, " No, I never did , Silly. " 

It took awhile for Taeyeon to remember that she was leaving for Japan .

" Wooyoung . I have to go." Taeyeon said , she didn't want to say it though . 

" Right . " Wooyoung said .

They both hugged before Taeyeon could leave, but before Taeyeon could pull away , Wooyoung whispered , " Taeyeon , I love you. And I'll wait for the day that you return from Japan . " 

Taeyeon nodded . She kissed him on the cheek , and left .

She was looking at him from the window inside the plane. " Wooyoung . Wait for me. " She was smiling really big that it creeped some of the memebers out . 

All the SNSD memebers, except Jessica and Tiffany, looked at Taeyeon strangely and asked,  " What's wrong? Why are you so happy?  Weren't you all sad just awhile ago . "

Taeyeon smiled and answered , " I'll tell you all when we get to Japan . "

Both Jessica and Tiffany knew already . and they were happy now that Taeyeon was .

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED :

 

 

  AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I am so sorry that I haven't updated in weeks . But I hope that I still have my readers and please enjoy this story because it is going to end soon . I am very sorry , but I had a blast writing it and also reading you're comments .  This chapter is basically the make up for Taeyeon and Wooyoung's major arguement in one of the last chapters . I only have to release a couple more, and that'll be it .  Well , I hope you liked this fanfic, and continue to support .........

 

WOOTAE!