Chapter 5

What I love About You!

 

 

 

BEFORE THE PARTY!

Wooyoung and Taecyeon were walking around the store looking for snacks for the party. Taecyeon suddenly screehed to a stop and said.''Wooyoung, do you think that it'll be okay? I mean I, sometimes feel a little something when I'm around Sunny.''

Wooyoung already knew this, but just said.''It's alright, just stay as far away as you could from Sunny.''

Wooyoung was looking through the isles and saw Taeyeon's favorite snacks, Fish Chips. He quickly went to get a couple.

''Taeyeon loves these.'' He said aloud forgetting that Tacyeon was with him.

''So you do like Taeyeon? She's cute. You got great taste.'' He said to Wooyoung in a teasing way.

''No, I do not like Taeyeon.She's just a friend. I thought that we already got this over with?'' He said frowning at Taecyeon.

''Alright,alright, but Wooyoung,, you can't tell anyone this, alright? If you do, then Nickhun is going to kick your .''Taecyeon said in a serious tone. Wooyoung was getting the goosebumps by just seeing Taceyeon serious, he jokes around all the time, even when 2PM is rehearsing, he still dosen't take it seriously.

Wooyoung was scooting closer to Taceyeon. He was close enough to hear him breathing.

''Nickhun likes...'' Taceyeon stopped.''Should I really tell you? I mean, like since we're going to their house today,too. And since you always see her on the Win-Win set.It's going to be hard to not tell her.''

Wooyoung then stopped, he even stopped breathing for awhile.

''Wooyoung, Wooyoung?''

''Nickhun..likes Taeyeon?'' He said kinda of loud. He jsut stopped there. It seemed like the world just revolving.

''Hey why'd you say it so loud? It was hard to tell you, you know? You were the last one to find out.'' Taceyeon suddenly stopped by the time quickly walked to the counter and bought the stuff and said.'' Hey, Wooyoung, just don't stand there, help me carry the stuff.''

The cashier suddenly screamed and scared Taceyeon and woke Wooyoung up from what he couldn't believe.

''OMG! It's 2PM!'' She screamed.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung got out of the store as fast as they could and went to SNSD's dorm where they would meet up with their other band members.

 

-SNSD'S DORM-

Taeyeon opened the door and saw Wooyoung and Taceyeon. She smiled at him, but she got recieved no smile back.

Wooyoung just went straight for their table and placed their gracery bags on their table, and sat on the couch with his other members not knowing what to do next.

Taeyeon was just pretty suprised by Wooyoung

Alright, just continue what you were doing and ask him later, she thought to herself.

''Hey, you guys were cheating!'' Sooyoung said to Junho.

Now they were playing games to kill time. They were waiting for their food.

Taeyeon , Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny were still cooking with Seohyun's company.

''Unnie's, I need to work more on my vocals.(vocalizing her voice.) Taeyeon unnie' do you need help?'' She noticed that Taeyeon was doing mostly the work.

''Here, give me it.'' Seohyun suddenly demanded the glass plate that Taeyeon was holding, Seohyun wanted to make use of herself, too.

''No, just give it to me.'' Taeyeon said half annoyed that now Seohyun offered help at the last minute.

Right when Seohyun grabbed the plate, Taeyeon refused to let it go.

Seohyun tried to take it from Taeyeon, but after a couple of seconds of Taeyeon refusing, Seohyun finally let it go.

Taeyeon, on the other hand didn't have much grip on it so it flew and hit the ground.

The glass plate was broken and the pieces were all over the kitchen floor.

Taeyeon sighed and pick it up, but carelessy got her hand cut and it started bleeding.

''Taeyeon unnie! Are you okay?'' Asked Seohyun who now regreat letting it go.

Tiffany, Jessica, and Suny quickly went to go get the First-Aid Kit.

Everyone went to the kitchen to find Taeyeon's hand bleeding non-stop.

Wooyoung was about togo help, but instead Nickhun held Taeyeon's hand.

''Where's the First-Aid Kit?'' He demanded.

Jessica and Sunny handed it to him.

He took the alchol bottle and gently spread it across Taeyeon's bleeding hand.

''You're going to be okay.'' He gave her a smile.

He quickly bandaged her hand and sweeped the floor.

Taeyeon was looking at him weirdly,but thanked him anyways.

Wooyoung felt useless and went outside to get fresh air.

This was not going as planned, he thought to himself.


CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME&& WOOTAE!