Chapter 15

What I love About You!

Chapter 15

NOTE FOR READERS: SORRY BUT I DECIDED TO NOT WRITE IN SCRIPT FORM ANYMORE.


 

 

Wooyoung dropped Taeyeon off her dorm. But just when she was about to leave, he pulled her back in the car and kissed her on the lips. Then he gently cupped her face with his hands and looked deep into her eyes. " Taeyeon, I love you. " He whispered in her ear.

She nodded and left with a big smile on her face.

When she was finally inside the dorm, the SNSD members were crowding her, asking how was her date like? " How was you're date?" Jessica asked, she was running from her bedroom when she heard Taeyeon's voice. As you  all know by now, Jessica is VERY nosy, but she is a REALLY good friend.

Taeyeon pulled Jessica down on the floor, where she was sitting at and said. " The date went well."

Tiffany, who was outer of the crowd yelled. " Did you guys kiss? "

Taeyeon frowned at her for bringing up that question but honestly answered." Yes, we did. "

They all squealed with delight, except Yuri.  Sunny then said," I want a boyfriend now." 

Hyoyeon looked at her and jokingly said. "Why don't I be you're boyfriend."

To make it more dramatic, Seohyun got up and pointed to Hyoyeon," How could you?"

Then Sooyoung said, " Sunny, I think you will get a boyfriend pretty soon. I know who likes you, and he is pretty hot." Right then Yoona's big smile faded, she knew who it was, Taecyeon.

Seohyun then shouted," We know already. It's-"

Tiffany covered and looked over at Yoona who just stared down on the ground. Tiffany looked at Seohyun, then signaled over to Yoona.

Seohyun looked confused for awhile, but finally realized it, "OH. I get it." She zipped close.

Actually no one had to say it, Sunny already knew, "I know already. Taceyeon oppa likes me. But I just don't like him back. I think he matches Yoona." She pointed to her. Suddenly Yoona got up and said, " No, unnie. He likes you. You guys match." 

Sunny shook her head and said." No, in the Cabbi MV. You guys looked really cute together."

Seohyun nodded and Tiffany just shrugged.

Taeyeon also got up and said. " Hey, you guys are such dorks!"

She then looked around to find Jessica, when she finally spotted her, who was found in the corner, half asleep.

Taeyeon grabbed her arms and went inside the room. " What Taeyeon? " Jessica looked up startled.

Taeyeon told her to sit on the bed and said, " Jessica. I saw her. "

Jessica squinted at her and asked,"  Who's her? "

She looked around and checked if anyone was outside the door listening. Then she continued. " I saw her, as Dara. "

Jessica looked at Taeyeon strangely and said," Um, so you saw 2NE1?  I like their music. Why didn't you ask for an autograph? "

Taeyeon shook her head and said. " No, Dara. The girl that made out with Wooyoung. Remember that one night that we hung out and I told you that  I saw him kissing another woman?"

Jessica's mouth was opened. She was just too shocked to say anything. " Dara made out with Woo? But, why?"

Taeyeon shrugged. " I don't know. But the worst part was that Woo and I saw her at the place we were eating, and neither of them seemed like they were past girlfriends or boyfriends. And Wooyoung lied to me that she was just a friend. But what kind of friends make out with each other." 

Jessica crossed her arms. " Or maybe they're just RAELLY close friends who kisses and makes out. I think that's it."

Taeyeon softly hit her head." Whose side are you on? "

Jessica frowned at her and said. " I  don't know. But just don't break up with him, though. Okay? You went through all this crap to be together. Taeyeon, from my point of view. He really likes you, or maybe even love. But the point is, he's on you're side. Don't lose him."

Even though Jessica was younger, Taeyeon liked her advice. " Okay." She nodded.


  The next morning was Win-Win's recording.

Wooyoung got up and went inside the living room to find s staring at him. " What's wrong?" He asked them. Taecyeon skipped to him, which completely creeped everyone out, and asked. "How was the date with Taeyeon?" Wooyoung looked at him and said. " None of you're business."

Taceyeon looked away and crossed his arms." So, you won't tell me? I thought we were friends, huh?" Wooyoung rolled his eyes at Taceyeon and said." It was fine."

" Did you kiss her?" Junsu asked. He was always quiet about Taeyeon and him, suddenly he wanted to know.

" Maybe, I don't know." Wooyoung said playing with them. Taceyeon looked at him and said, "It's a yes or no question. Not maybe. So, did you kiss her?"

Wooyoung picked up a bowl from the cabinet and said," Yes, I did."

Right then Nickhun looked up, he wasn't mad , But definitely not happy about this news at all.

Wooyoung grabbed the cereal box and dumped some into his bowl. " Hey, no more questions. Get to you're schedules."

Opparal Sarang Hae, ah (5x) Mani Mani Hae

Wooyoung's cell rang. I need to really change the ringtone, he thought.

" Hello? " He answered.

" This is JYP Entertainment calling. President Park Jin Young wants to meet you immediately. "

Wooyoung hesitated but manage to answer back." Okay, I'll be there."

Taecyeon sensed danger, so he decided to follow to where Wooyoung was going.

Quickly he got dressed, skipped his bowl of cereal and drove to his company.

When he arrived inside. Park Jin Young threw the papers in front of his face. " What the hell were you thinking?!?! Huh?" He practically yelled at Wooyoung.

Taecyeon was now hiding behind the doors and his eyes grew big when he saw Wooyoung being mistreated, "What?!? What is Park Jin Young doing? That old man." 

Wooyoung looked up angry. " Is it about Taeyeon and I?"

Park Jin Young looked at him and scoffed. " Yeah it is. Boy,  I  thought I trained you well enough to know from bad to wrong. How could you disappoint me like this."

( if im confusing you, Park Jin Young is PJY.  FROM CHAP.12)

Wooyoung took the papers and threw it, with all his strength at the wall. Park Jin Young glared at him and said," You're wrong, but you're acting like the correct one."

Wooyoung shot him a dirty look but then got on his knees and said," Park Jin Young, please? Could you just accept that I'm dating Taeyeon, but still stay in 2PM. Please? "

Taecyeon stared at shocked, " This is the first time that I've ever seen Wooyoung begging like that. " He thought that this was completely jacked up, so with all his courage, opened the door to reveal himself.

" What are you doing here? " Park Jin Young said to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon just ignored him and said," President, Wooyoung really loves Taeyeon. Why can't you just accept this?" 

Park Jin Young finally saw that this girl really meant a lot to Wooyoung. He looked at Wooyoung then at Taecyeon.

He sighed and said. " Fine, but just don't let anything else happen. Okay? "

Taecyeon helped Wooyoung back on his feet and both bowed. " Thank you."

Both Woo and Taec left and headed to their schedules.


On the  win-win set!

Taeyeon was inside her dressing room. She was waiting for the show to start airing. " When is it going to start? "

Just then Wooyoung came barging through the door, and closed it behind him.

Taeyeon looked up frightened, " Omg, it's only you. I missed you." She walked to him and gave him a big, warm hug.

Wooyoung, then, looked at her face and started to kiss her. Actually it was a very deep and romantic kiss. He then grabbed her waist and gently pushed her to the wall. So behind Taeyeon was the wall and in front of her was Wooyoung.  Taeyeon stopped him, " Woo, why are you doing this?"

Wooyoung didn't answer and just continued kissing her. Then he kissed her neck, he was going to take her shirt off, but Taeyeon stopped him. " Woo, what are you doing? Not here? This is the Win-Win set." 

Wooyoung got back up and looked at her straight in the eyes, "Do you love me?"

Without hestiation, Taeyeon answered, "Yes, I do. Alot."

Wooyoung then got off of her and said," I'll be waiting."

Taeyeon then nodded and looked as he went out. " What has gotten into him?"