Chapter 19

What I love About You!

 

 

Taeyeon was at the Win - Win set , but Wooyoung wasn't there yet.  She wanted to see his dressing room to check on him, but she didn't want to make it obivous that she still loved him.

 When she turned around, she saw Wooyoung. He looked at her and and sighed, " I'm assuming, you're still mad at me? "

Taeyeon was trying to keep herself from wobbling too much . " Why do you wanna know? Don't you have Dara? Does she still have you're cell phone?"

Wooyoung's heart fell , Dara? Taeyeon, don't you know , that you are everthing to me?  I love you more than anything, I even love you more than my life, Wooyoung thought to himself.

Taeyeon, not knowing how Wooyoung felt like, said, " You know it's true. Right? You DO? " She faked laughed after saying that," Good Look with her. Call me when you guys are officially dating. And I'll buy you condoms for you're congragulating gift."

Wooyoung got angry, Taeyeon went alittle too far with the condoms. He grabbed her arm which completely scared her. " What are y- you-  doing? " She studdered.

He replied back, " Follow me."  She refused to , but his grip on her arm got tighter. " Ow, Woo.  Do you know what you're doing? "

Wooyoung just ignored her and continued his way, with her being dragged by him.  They were both inside a room, which was completely dark.

Taeyeon gupled and asked, " Wooyoung, what are you doing to me?"

He looked down and moved closer to her, so close to the point where he could feel her s. He moved his head closer to her and lightly kissed her neck, then he started to kiss her. Taeyeon liked it, but she knew that he just couldn't do this .

So she backed off and said, " I hate you. "

He looked down and said, " Taeyeon. I'm sorry. " She just shook her head and walked out of the room.

He heard the door closed, but he also heard Taeyeon's manager talking to her, " Taeyeon, why were you in the Janitor's Room?"

" Um, you know just looking around for the last time. "

" But, one question. Are you still dating Wooyoung? "

Wooyoung listened very carefully on that part, he gupled.

" Um, No. We're over. "

Then he heard Foot steps. He assumed they were both gone, so he ran out. But he was wrong, He bumped into Taeyeon's manager. He looked up with a puzzeled face, " Why were you in there.... With Taeyeon? "

Wooyoung just brushed his hair and said, " Um, I needed to tell her something."

" Oh, that's cool ."

" Yeah, see you later."

" Okay. "

Wooyoung quickly got to his room . But Taeyeon's manager suddenly realized something, Wait?!?? Taeyeon sounded pretty bum when she said that it was over between her and Woo. But Why was she in the janiotor's room . But Why was Wooyoung also in there? Wait??!?! Wooyoung said that he needed to Tell Taeyeon something, but that was before I got here, which meant that they were still dating? But When  I got here, She said that they weren't dating. So.... Obviously Wooyoung broke up with her in the janiotor's room, that's why she sounded so gloomy. So , what he told her was that it was over between them . How could Wooyoung do that? Taeyeon's manager thought.

" That . " He whispered.

It was Finally time to film .

The staff people got on set and announced, " Today, one of our best MC's will leave Win- Win. We wish her good luck in the future, and hope that she reaches her goals. We also wish that she will visit Win- Win Often and never forget this show. Taeyeon, having you on Win-Win was a pleasure. "  One of the Staff people said. 

Taeyeon bowed and said," Yes, I loved being on this show. I will never forget you guys. I will miss asking the questions and just being here every night entertaining people. I hope that this show will be even more successful and have greater views. I just want to say: Kim Seung Woo: I am very grateful for you're words of encouragment that have helped me. Choi Hwa Jung Unnie': I am very thankful that you care for me just like a mother. Kim Shin Young Unnie' : Thank You for being there for us SNSD's members. Sometimes, I even think that we have 10 members when you're around ." She laughs, Taeyeon felt her tears coming out. " And Wooyoung: You helped me realized what Happiness was. I just wanna say that, even though I am older than you. You were just like an Oppa." Then she smiled at Wooyoung. He noticed and smiled back.

Taeyeon felt a tear coming down, she quickly wiped it and said, " I know, most you guys probably like the other MC's more. But I am just really grateful to come here and gain a new experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Thank You. And I hope to come again." She bowed and the show was now done filiming. 

When Taeyeon was finally done with wiping off her make up. She saw that Wooyoung had already left.  She walked to find a cab , which was really hard to find in this area of Seoul. She noticed a figure in the corner, she was afraid to see what it was so she backed away .

Right when she turned away to leave, someone grabbed her shoulder. Immediatly Taeyeon kicked him , but she realized that it was........ Nickhun? ?!?

" Why are you here? " Taeyeon asked him , she helped him.

He rubbed his thigh and said ," Well, to pick you up. Why, you didn't want me to?"

She shook her head and said," It's fine. "

He smiled and said, " So.  You hungry? "

" Kind of. " 

Nickhun looked down and said, " You wanna go eat with me?"

She shook her head, " No , Sorry . The SNSD members are going to worry if I'm not home."

" Please. I already called them. They said that it was fine. " Nickhun begging.

" Okay. But because I won't be seeing you in awhile. "

He nodded and took Taeyeon's hand, which startled her.

From behind them was Wooyoung. He was holding a teddy bear and a card . Printed on the card said , " Taeyeon , Sarang Hae Yo! "

" I guess, I wasn't met for her." He slowly walked away .