Chapter 17

What I love About You!

Well, sorry that I haven't updated in awhile. Sorry. And I kind of changed the ending for Chap. 16, so if you don't mind re-reading that, it will help alot! Thanks!


 

 

MUSIC BANK, SNSD PERFORMING RUN DEVIL RUN!

" It's been a week now, Taeyeon. Why don't you just listen to him, huh? This is our last show, which means that in less than 3 days, we're going to be in-"

" Japan. Yes , I know. After Run Devil Run Promotions, we're going to be flying to Japan to get ready for our Debut." Taeyeon interrupted her.

Jessica turned to her and said," So, that means that you need to listen to Wooyoung before you regret it and lose him forever. But you know, what if it was a mistake? What would you say, would you regret  breaking up with him?" Jessica was correct, what if Wooyoung was trying to explain to her the whole time?

Taeyeon, who understood what Jessica meant whispered to her ear, "So you're saying that you also regreted dumping Jaejoong, because everyone knew about you're secret lover ring." She started giggling, except Jessica, who looked at her seriously.

Tiffany who was at the back of Taeyeon heard everything and decided to also encourage Taeyeon to speak to Wooyoung," Tae, come on, Stop being stubborn. Let Wooyoung explain. Yeah? " Jessica gave Tiffany a thumbs up.

Taeyeon turned around and shook her head," Fany, I don't know. You know, honestly , I don't want to be in a relationship anymore. Now I know why Idols stay single." Taeyeon started laughing after that,while both Tiffany and Jessica just rolled their eyes at her for not taking any of this seriously.

Just then, 2PM arrived at Music Bank. Taeyeon who was paying attention to her flawless face didn't notice them. While Tiffany who actually Did notice them ran to Tae. " Taeyeon. Taeyeon. Wooyoung' here. Now's you're chance. GO!"

Taeyeon looked at her annoyed and covered , "Stop it Tiff. I don't want to know if he's here or not and I will not absolutely say anything to him." Jessica also saw 2PM and ran to Taeyeon, too.

" Taeyeon, come on. Talk to Woo before you lose him... forever." 

The word, forever was repeating itself inside her head. Forever? I guess I could talk to him just before I leave, Taeyeon thought. " I guess-"

Just then a girl purposely bumped into Taeyeon. Taeyeon fell on the floor. All of So Nyu Shi Dae members ran towards Taeyeon to help her up.  

" Dara? " Jessica put her hands on her hips and snapped her slim fingers at her. " Why'd you do that? "

Dara looked at disgusted and said, " Do I have to tell you why? I was just going to...." She looked at Taeyeon, who was giving her cold stares and purposely said, "I was just going to 2PM's room. "  

 Just then Tiffany walked towards Dara and said, "You know, there was plently of space. So watch where you're going next time. Okay? " Dara rolled her eyes at Tiffany and said out, " I don't know what my manager sees in you. I don't see a single postive thing." She laughed and walked away. 

While Tiffany was just boiling with anger, "That racoon face needs to shut up. At least, I could sing better than her. " She stuck out her tongue.

Yuri felt bad and said, " Taeyeon. Are you okay? "

Taeyeon got up and hugged Yuri," It feels good, knowing that I have friends like you to worry about me." Everyone else decided to join in the hug and pretty soon, Taeyeon began crying. " Don't cry. Don't cry, Tae." Yoona said to her.

Jessica soon got to Taeyeon and said, " You guys stay here. I'll go with Taeyeon to fix her makeup. We're going to peform in about 5 minutes. " All the members nodded.

" Thanks Jessica. " Taeyeon said to her. Jessica just nodded and asked the make-up artist to hurry up.

Taeyeon's makeup was hard and kind of long to do. Her eye was smeared from the eyeliner and mascara.

When they were finally done. SNSD were already on stage. But Taeyeon needed to suddenly pee. " Jessica, go first. I need to use the restroom. Please, just tell the other members that I'll be there in about  2 minutes, Okay? "

Jessica nodded and went first. When Tae was done using the restroom, she quickly ran to the stage, but bumped into someone on the way. She apologized and bowed before looking up to find, Wooyoung!

Taeyeon dodged his eyes and said, " Sorry, I'll watch my way from now on." Taeyeon saw that she also spilled Wooyoung's coffee onto him.

Wooyoung laughed and replied back, " It's fine, wait, ctually It's not fine. For bumping into me and  spilling coffee all over my shirt. I need a talk with you, so stop ignoring me and listen to me."

Taeyeon nodded and said, " After the show, I also have to tell you something. Okay? "

Wooyoung also nodded and went back to his room. Taeyeon was hurt, How come he's acting like nothing happened? Does he hate me now? 

She quickly ran to the stage just in time for her part after Yoona's.


After the performance, Taeyeon bravely went to 2PM's room and asked for Wooyoung. Nickhun opened the door and said, "Hey, Taeyeon! Long time, no see."

Taeyeon laughed and said, " It's only been a week, silly! Plus, I heard that you like Yuri? Is that true?"

Nikchun looked down and smiled, " Well, I think she's pretty." Taeyeon moved to the side, she crossed her arms and said, "What about me? "

Nickhun laughed and said, " Don't worry. Yuri might be pretty, but You're beautiful." He patted her head.

Wooyoung saw and heard the whole thing, So she has the guts to flirt with my band member after breaking up with me? Wooyoung was mad but kept it cool.

" Hey, Tae. Why are you here? "He sounded rude. Taeyeon just gave him the annoyed look and said, " The talk? "

Wooyoung then slapped his head and purposely said, " Oh, yeah. I must be important to you. That's probably why you remebered it. " He laughed after that, while Nickhun just stared at him wierdly and Taeyeon rolled her eyes at him.

" Hurry, I'm a busy person. Hurry up." She said to Wooyoung coldly, then she turned to Nickhun and sweetly said. " Bye Nickhun."

 Nickhun turned to Wooyoung and found him staring at Taeyeon with anger and jealousy, They really need to work this out,  He  thought.


SONG THAT YOU COULD LISTEN TO WHILE YOU'RE READING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4YoY7B68j0

taeyeon and sunny Sarang in gulyo.

When they finally got there, Wooyoung looked at her and said, " You first."

Taeyeon nodded and said, " Fine. Well, Wooyoung, it was fun while it lasted." She breathed deeply and continued, without a single tear coming out, " I just wanna saw Sorry, for acting stubborn and rude. I also wanna say that even thought we didn't last that long, I hope you good luck and health in the future. I also hope that you find someone to love and cherish for the rest of you're life. Okay?" This time, she couldn't take the tears that were about to fall down anymore, so she quietly let them out.

Wooyoung just stood there frozen. His eyes were also starting to form tears, but as a man, he held them back. " Hahahha, really? Well,same thing for you, too. I also wish you good luck. But you know instead of haps that I've given you. You only returned pain and tears. " He didn't mean it, but he had nothing else to say.

Taeyeon looked down, she was really hurt, but continued, " Also, SNSD members and I are going to Japan for about half a year to get ready for our debut over there."

Wooyoung then turned to her, Japan? For 6 months? YOU SERIOUS, KIM TAEYEON!?! But he kept his cool.

" Oh really? Well, I wish you good luck. Make big in Japan." He faked a smile.

Taeyeon faintly smile , too. Wooyoung just stood there and said , "Well, since we just started to promote our new song. I 'm going to be in Korea."

After a couple of akward minutes. Wooyoung just left without a word, but on the way he was crying. He was crying heavily, " Why Taeyeon. Why'd you have this important to me? I love you. I don't think I could let you go. " He turned back and found Taeyeon gone, " Give it up, Woo. She donesn't love you anymore. You're just another guy idol that's fallen for her. " He tried to convince himself, but it didn't work, he was still madly in love with her.


You could stop the music now, or maybe it's finshed by now.      

Taeyeon woke up finding Jessica packing alot of her clothes, "Where are you going, Jess? "

Jessica shooked her head and hit her on the head, " Silly. We're leaving to Japan Tommorow. Remember? "

Taeyeon remembered and said, " Jess, I talked to Woo." Suddenly Jessica stood up, " Really!?! What did you guys talk about? HUh?"

Taeyeon grew serious, " Um, I told him about our news for the Japan Debut. And that I had fun while it lasted."

Jessica nodded listening, and said. "Wait? Did you tell him to keep it quiet about our activites in Japan? "

Taeyeon nodded and said, " But the part the killed me was when he said that I only caused him tears and pain. "

Jessica then hugged Taeyeon, who was now crying.  " It's alright, Tae. Don't cry."


" You know that Taeyeon is leaving to Japan tommorow, right? "Nickhun asked Wooyoung, the moment he saw him. Wooyoung just nodded and said, " What about it? HUh? "

Nickhun looked at him confused, "So aren't you going to stop her? Or at least explain what happened between you and Dara??"

Wooyoung turned to him with cold eyes, " No I don't . Why should I ? She was the one who broke up with me, right? And who told you? "

 Nickhun rolled his eyes at Woo's stubborness, " Well, you know what? You don't deserve her. And Yuri told me. "

" Oh, so now you're talking to Yuri. Wow, Taeyeon and then now Yuri. Player. " Nickhun was pissed.

" Actually to be honest, I would've just stuck to Taeyeon, but I gave her up to an ."

Wooyoung stared at him in anger and yelled. " Then why don't you run after her! Be her slave! "

" Well, you are right. She does deserve someone better , huh? Maybe, me? "

Wooyoung was just going to punch Nickhun until Junsu stopped them.

" I'm going to see Taeyeon today, before she leaves and leaves you forever." Nickhun said pointing to Woo.


At the Cafe.

Taeyeon was dressed in a cardigan over a white plain shirt and skinny jeans. She wore brown leather boots and with all her hair tied up .

Nickhun saw her and gasped, "Wow you're so pretty even without all that glittery and fancy clothes. "

Taeyeon smiled and said, " You, too. I meant handsome, But why'd you call me here?"

" Well, aren't you suppose to see you're Oppa before you take off to Japan for about a half a year? "

Taeyeon giggled feeling guilty, " I'm sorry, Oppa. "

" Don't get mad, But Yuri told me." Nickhun blurted out to her.

" Ohhhhh, wait- You're talking to Yuri now?"

 He nodded while Taeyeon just smiled," That's a good thing. I would like her to talk to someone nice and sweet like you. "

Nickhun blushed, " Well, I don't want to get you late for you're schduele. Run already." He patted Taeyeon's head for the last time,it would be a long time till he gets to see her beautiful smile again.

Taeyeon left for her scheduel just then she turned around, " Nickhun, you wouldn't mind telling Wooyoung this right? " Nickhun had already left, " Nickhun, you wouldn't mind telling Wooyoung that -  I still love him."

TO BE CONTINUED :