Chapter 10

What I love About You!

 

 

 

 

All the memebers came home and noticed that the dorm was quiet. Where was Taeyeon, everyone wondered. She wasn't in her room, the kitchen was empty and no one was in the bathroom.

YURI: Where is Taeyeon at?

Everyone shrugged.

Jessica got really worried and called Taeyeon.


  You better Run (5x)
 No beu go ju cha ju lae!

Taeyeon got her phone out and answered it.

TAEYEON : Hello?

JESSICA: Taeyeon, where are you at? We've searched the entire dorm, and don't you know that we worry about you.

Taeyeon breathed deeply. This was one of those other moments when Jessica was acting like the oldest.

TAEYEON : I'm fine. I'm at the park behind our apartment. It's nice out here. Come out.

Jessica looked at the other memebers and made a face.

JESSICA: No, it's late. Come home.

TAEYEON: Okay.

She hung up the phone, and got up from the bench. Taeyeon turned around to see Wooyoung standing there.

WOOYOUNG: Taeyeon, I....I....I

Taeyeon saw that he was holding a bottle of achohol. She looked at him with a worried face.

TAEYEON : Wooyoung, it's late. You gotta get home, and are you drunk?

As she got closer, she could smell the achohol.  Wooyoung just kept on staring at her.

WOOYOUNG : Taeyeon, I....I....I

Taeyeon got out her phone and dialed Nickhun.

TAEYEON : I'm going to call Nickhun to come get you.

Right when she was about to call, Wooyoung raised his hand and threw the phone at a nearby tree.

Taeyeon was frightened.

TAEYEON: What are you doing?

 He threw the bottle on the ground.

WOOYOUNG: Taeyeon, what am I suppose to do?  I'm still in love with you!

Taeyeon looked at him shocked.  Actaully they were looking at each other staright in the eye.

TAEYEON : Well, too bad. You broke up with me. You broke my heart.

Wooyoung looked down, he felt guilty.

WOOYOUNG: Well, I regreted that. Taeyeon, I....

Taeyeon interuppted him.

TAEYEON: I saw you were her.

Wooyoung was confused.

Taeyeon gave him a second to remember.

Wooyoung stopped for a minte and finally he remembered.

WOOYOUNG : I could explain, Taeyeon.

TAEYEON:  Too late. I already made my mind.

She thought that this was all useless now.

She turned around and left. But right when she was going to leave, Wooyoung turned back and out loud.

WOOYOUNG : Taeyeon, why were you with Nickhun?  Huh?

Taeyeon breathed out slowly. Now she was pissed, Wooyoung kissed a girl while they were dating without letting her know, why is he the one to get mad?  She  should be the one screaming at him and asking him those kind of questions. And yes, she was with Nickhun, but they were just friends. Nothing more nothing less.

TAEYEON : Yes,  I was. Why?  We're not dating, and besides he's my friend.

Wooyoung walked to her and grabbed her arms so that she couldn't leave.

TAEYEON : Ow, why are you doing this to me?

She started to cry, Wooyoung looked at her and let her go,  it broke his heart to see her cry like this. It espcially hurt more, when he was the reason for those tears.

TAEYEON : Why are you doing this to me? Huh? You kissed a girl behind my back. And after that you broke up with me. You left me crying and you know who was there for me, when I was sick today.

Wooyoung was now looking at her, but she refused to look at him.

TAEYEON : Right, Nickhun! He was the one. And my members also. You weren't there.

WOOYOUNG : I called you , but  I didn't have the guts to talk to you.  After what I did.

TAEYEON : Then why do you have the guts to get drunk in front of me, throw my phone , and yell at me, you know, I should be the one yelling !

Wooyoung tried to wipe her tears, but Taeyeon threw his hand back. 

TAEYEON : Don't touch me. You already broke my heart, I don't think that you're touch could ever fix it again.

And with those last words that Taeyeon said, she left.

Wooyoung just looked at her, this was the second time that she ran away from him .

WOOYOUNG: You're right. I'm the bad one here.


Jessica woke up the first and ran to Taeyeon's room to wake her up.

JESSICA:  Taeyeon ! Taeyeon! Wake up! Sleepy heaD!

TAEYEON : HUH? Jessica? What time is it?

JESSICA : 8:45 in the morning.

Jessica smiled at her and went to wake up the others, except for Sooyoung, who was usually grumpy in the morning.

Taeyeon yawned  and got of bed.

Tiffany went to go check the mail.

SUNNY : Taeyeon, are you still sick? Luckily we have a week off. I am so tired from the busy schedueles.

Tiffany came in and screamed.

Everyone looked up with a tired face. Jessica whacked her head.

TIFFANY : OW! Fine, you lazyss! I guess you don't want to hear the news.

Suddenly Sunny looked up and yelled.

SUNNY : What!?!?

Tiffany cleared . Taeyeon noticed that Tiffany had a pink piece of paper.

TIFFANY : We are invited to Goo Hara's birthday party! It's tonight! Every idol group is invited. You guys wanna go?

Taeyeon shooked her head. Right away, Tiffany ran towards Taeyeon.

TIFFANY :Why not? Please. Let's have some fun!

Everyone was looking at her with the  ' please go with us' look.

She sighed and said.

TAEYEON : Fine, but is 2PM going to be there?

TIFFANY : Well, duh! They are one of the hottest male idol groups.

Tiffany winked at her. And Taeyeon just smiled back.

Yoona then looked at Sunny , who just looked at the mirror praticing her ayegoo.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon. She knew what Taeyeon was thinking.

JESSICA: Everything's going to be fine. I'll stay with you at the party. Promise.

Taeyeon smiled at her.

TAEYEON : Thanks Jessica. You're the best.