Close to breaking

Expressionless

(A/N- Hi guys. If you haven't already heard me complain, I shall do it once more. MY FACE HURTS. I went to the orthodontist today only to have four teeth pulled out of my small little mouth. Thank god the numbness hasn't worn off yet or else I might just die. I have to miss school so in order for that to not get even more SAD, I shall attempt an update. I have more story ideas, so I'll be putting those at the bottom.

Please continue now. And wish me luck on my next week of agony.)


"Yah! You patted Yoseob?!" Dongwoon shouts out as soon as we get in the hallway. I attempt to get away but someone grabs my wrist. I turn and see a smirking Junhyung. Yoseob had told everyone the story during our last class and now, as I guessed correctly, I have these puppies who want their heads patted. I absolutely refuse to though.

"Where do you think you're going? I haven't recieved a pat yet." Junhyung says scarily. I almost shudder but instead try to take my arm back. No good, his grip is too tight. Suddenly, Junhyung is practically ripped away from me. I would've breathed out in relief but instead I inhaled sharply. Now Doojoon is standing there holding my wrist with a very, very suspicious smile. I would've felt safe if it were Doojoon instead of Junhyung, but right now I'm assuming they're all craving a pat.

"Hey~ Jeung-o~. Can~ I~ have~ a~ pat~~?" Doojoon asks me in a creepy and sweet manner. I shake my head two times and before he knows it, I snatch my hand back and start running down the hallway. A few moments later I hear Yoseob screaming directions, and most likely pointing at my disappearing figure, to catch me no matter what. I now have the motivation to run twice as fast.

Then I realised. Hyunseung could be in front of me in a matter of seconds and it would be almost impossible to escape him. I need a place a ninja wouldn't think to look. I glance all around. I could practically hear my time ticking away. There! The girls' restroom would be perfect. I run straight for that and breathe out in relief when the door slaps shut behind me. I lean against the wall and shut my eyes.

"Omo, isn't that the ?" I hear someone say a few moments later. Curiously, I open my eyes and see four girls in front of me. Close enough to scan me but still distant, as if I'm a disease. They all jump back when I look at them.

"May I help you?" I ask coldly. This may be my normal tone of speaking, but sometimes, it's actually useful. The girl on the far left narrows her eyes and glares me. She's the first to speak.

"Who do you think you are? Hanging around the kingkas?" I stare at her for the longest time. What? I'm friends with them, so why don't I hang with them? Her logic has too many flaws to count.

"Yeah! Stay away from them!" The girl on the far right says pumping her fist in the air like a cheerleader. I stare at her too. Why are these girls, who I don't even know, telling me to stop being friends with Beast? I don't understand. Wait, I do. They think they can have Beast if I'm gone. Every girl in the school thinks that. I smile to myself. Might as well cause some havoc  because I'm going to be in the restroom for a while.

"Why should I?" I challenge them all. Looks of confusion and fright spread across their faces as they try to come up with a reason. A reason that isn't patheic that is.

"I know why!" The girl in the middle to the left says with much unneeded enthusiam. I look at her challengingly.

"Why?" I ask. Her eyes widen, not expecting me to ask her that. How foolish are these girls. If they wanted to befriend Beast, why do they just do so? I did, but against my will and now I have these puppies. Who want their heads patted. Which is why I have to deal with petty girls in the restroom.

"B-Because! I want you to......?" The girl says sheepishly. I look at her again, breathe, and turn to the girl next to her. She seemed as if she would break down any second.

"What's your reason?" I ask her cooly. She slowly looks up at me but then whimpers and looks back down. Suddenly, I hear the girl to the farthest right speak up.

"God! You're not only a but a too? Why are you being so cold and mean!?" She exclaims, flailing her arms in the air. Why am I the bad guy? These girls are calling me names. These girls are cornering me. These girls are the bad guys. Why am I always the bad guy. I am always the bad guy for others' mistakes. Always. I push past them and run out of the restroom.

I almost did something. I can feel it. If I hadn't ran out like that, I would've broken. I don't want to. Not yet. I can't scream and cry yet. Not yet. I don't want to break down in front of girls I don't know. Not like that. I won't crumble. Not yet. Not like that. Never like that.

"There she is!" I hear Beast yell in unison. I turn around and look at them. I feel relief surround me. I don't try to run away this time. I let them all catch up and engulf me in a breath taking hug. I feel secure again. This is where I want to be. I feel safe.

"Now pat our heads!" Beast commands me. Perhaps I was wrong. I turn and make a run for it. I will never pat their heads. Never!

"Yah! Get her!" Doojoon commands.

Why do I feel so happy even though six crazy boys are chasing me? Why?


Sorry for all the sentimental stuff recently. I just HAVE to show you these things because soon she will do something..... BIG.

Here are some MORE story ideas.

Wizardry

Lika Baker, a headstrong wizard who has been chosen by the dice to be outcasted to the world of Earth. Being kicked out of her own home, she'll do anything to get back to where she belongs. Luckily, her best friend, Thiu Likye, just happens to decide to help her. They meet a group of boys who call themselves Beast. Too bad Beast is a group of dark wizards who love to play with world around them.

(That's the first one, sorry if the summary fails....Because they're wizards and all I decided to put the first name first. Her name is Lika and her friend's name is Thui. Sorry for the odd names......)

I forgot the other one so Wizardry is all you get this time. Oh yeah.

BEAST'S ALBUM ROCKS!!!