First Attack

Expressionless

(A/N- story behind how this chapter came to be? I was typing typing when BOOM my laptop shuts down. Of course, it was my fault because I was playing a game RESEARCHING. Yeah, researching. So anyway, NOW YOU'LL ALL READY A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CHAPTER!!

enjoy~)


We were all waiting outside the classroom for Yoseob. Yes, all of us. Even me. I figure I might as well accept these guys as my friends seeing how no one else is stepping up to the position. I won't take just anyone, but Beast seems fine. I hope.

Yoseob has been in the classroom for about five minutes now. Junhyung was about to storm in there but then Yoseob came out.

"Yah! What took so long?" Junhyung demanded. Yoseob grins at him.

"She offered to excuse  me from cleaning duty b-" Yoseob says but gets interrupted by Junhyung.

"Yah! No fair." Junhyung complains.

"But I turned her down." Yoseob finishes smirking at Junhyung.

"Why?" Junhyung asks increduously.

"I like my friends~" Yoseob chimes.

"Aish, yeah right." Junhyung mutters while walking away from him. Luckily, Yoseob doesn't hear him or else we'd have a huge explosion in the hallway.

"I'll get the supplies" Dongwoon says. He can't take all of them by himself.

"I'll go too." I state plainly.

"No need Jeung-o! I can do it." Dongwoon assures me.

"No, you would need help, otherwise you would have to make two trips. I'm going to help you." I say to him using obvious logic. I see Dongwoon glance over to someone and I follow his eyes and land on Kikwang, who is staring at him hard.

"What is it Kikwang?" I ask him a little annoyed that he's holding everything up. He stops staring at Dongwoon for a moment and smiles at me.

"N-nothing. I was just.......thinking. Should I come too?" Kikwang asks. It's obvious there's something on his mind, but I should not pry.

"No, two is enough. Let's go Dongwoon." I say, gesturing for Dongwoon to follow me. A few yards away and Dongwoon is still nailed down in his spot. Whereas Kikwang is no where to be seen.

"Dongwoon?" I call him. He looks up at me and smiles but then someone pulls him forcefully into the classroom we are assigned to clean today.

"Dongwoon?" I call for him but louder this time. No reply. I start to walk back to see what is going on but then someone grabs my wrist. I turn and see Kikwang's face.

"Come on." He says, dragging me off to the supply closet.

"Excuse me? I thought Dongwoon was going to bring the supplies?" I ask him. He stops and turns to me, smiling. How can he smile so freely? Is he truly happy right now, or is it just a habit? A habit of smiling. If so, does he even realise he is smiling? It all seems like an act. Like he's lying to me by smiling like that. I don't like this feeling. There's something else though. His smile, it's not his smile. I can't describe it, it's just a different smile.

"He didn't want to, so I thought I would help you." Kikwang offers me. It still seems like a translucent lie though.

"Oh. Okay then." I say slowly. I attempt to pull my hand away but his grip on my wrist tightens. What?

"Kikwang, may I have my hand back now?" I ask him, uncomfortable with the situation.

"Oh? Sorry about that." Kikwang says finally letting go of my wrist. That doesn't make sense. He just implied that he didn't realise that he was holding my wrist, yet just a few moments ago his grip tightened. I don't trust you, Kikwang.

"We are here, take what you can carry." I tell him, unlocking the door and walking into the closet. I take half of what we need and Kikwang just stands there.

"Well?" I ask impaitent. He smirks and closes the door. What? This is where my eyes would widen, sadly, I cannot do that so I will just say: eyes widen. I attempt to open the door but I carelessly left the key in the keyhole.

"Kikwang?" I call. I hear him snickering on the other side.

"Kikwang!" I yell. Suddenly the snickering stops. Probably taken back by my yell but then the door opens, revealing the rest of Beast and another Kikwang. Another Kikwang?! Except, one of them is being held back by Junhyung and Hyunseung.

"What?" I ask confused. Doojoon is the first to speak.

"Don't get confused, there's only one Kikwang." He assures me.

I nod and wait for more, when nothing comes I ask,"Why are there two right now?" Doojoon looks to the Kikwang that isn't being held back. He nods and starts.

"Jeung-o, you see, well....." Kikwang starts awkwardly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I wanted to help you bring the supplies so I convinced Dongwoon to back out and then he did. When I was going to catch up with you, someone jumped out of no where and pulled me into a hallway. Then when I could finally escape I went back to the classroom and it was weird because everyone said I already left with you so then I told them to all go to the closet and I was right because something was wrong." Kikwang says all in one big disorganized paragraph. I nod and point to the other Kikwang.

"I say it's a mask!" Yoseob chimes. I shrug and walk over to the Kikwang imposter. I tug at his face.

"Jeung-o! What are you doing?" Dognwoon blurts out in surprise. I turn to him and tell him to be quiet. I then continue to tug at the face until a mask comes off. Yoseob was right.

"I was right!" Yoseob cheers. Wow, reading my mind of something? I looked at the boy, I believe he's in class next to ours, A-3R.

"You're in class A-3R, correct?" I ask him calmly. He shuts his eyes as if I were to go away but when that fails, he opens them and nods.

"What is your name?"

"I w-won't t-t-tell you!" He stammers out. Must he be difficult?

"Then why are you here? Especially trying to trap me in the supply closet?" I demand. He looks away and starts shaking. Well, shakes more.

"T-they paid me." He tells me.

"Who?" I ask.

"T-those g-girls. I t-think o-one of t-their n-names is T-Tiffany." Tiffany. Great. She pays everyone to do her dirty work. I've already been harrassed by her, or more so her employees, several times. She always has sloppy plans though. I outwit her everytime.

"Tiffany. Good to know. Can you guys release him now?" I ask plainly. Hyunseng does, but Junhyung is still holding onto him with a deathly grip.

"Junhyung?"

"Jeung-o, you're really just going to let this pabo go?" Junhyung asks angerily. I nod.

"I do not believe in revange Junhyung. Besides, he was just following orders. If I wanted to do something, it would not be to him. It would be to Tiffany." I state, making Junhyung let go of the boy. Before the boy can fully get away I grab his arm.

"Ah!" He cries out in pain. I am very strong, my appa encouraged it for self-defense. I never show my strength though. If people think I am weak, they will take me for granted and if I were to ever break, they will regret it dearly.

"Don't try to pull anything similar to this again, arasso?" I tell him. He nods feverishly and let him go. I know he probably will, if the price is right, but it's better to scare him a little first.

"Are you okay Jeung-o?" Kikwang asks me. I nod and start to gather the supplies I dropped. I look up at Beast and blink.

"Are you helping or not?"

"Uh, yeah!" They all say. The rest of the afternoon went smoothly.

Sadly, I cannot say that for what was coming next. This might've only been the first attack. Those girls really wanted Beast and I was in the way. Luckily, I am always prepared.