Sarang!

Expressionless

(A/N- I know... it's been a while. I have been BEYOND busy.  School and such not. Homework and such not. I HATE HOMEWORK TO THE DEPTS OF THE BLOODY PIT OF HUNGER IN MY STOMACH. Okay, that made no sense. A perfect example of how I let my fingers take control and my subconsious has ALL control on my stories. I have no say. Whatsoever. Really. Okay.. mindless babling aside, I'm going to start now.)


I wake up when suddenly my body jumps a little. I subtly open my eyes and see that I'm in a car with Beast. I close my eyes again when Dongwoon glances at me for a moment. If he knew I was awake, he didn't let on. They must've known I was eavesdropping then. I certainly don't remember going back to bed.

"Guys, she's still asleep." I hear Dongwoon speak softly to them. Most likely trying to not wake me.

"Good. We'll wake her up when we get closer to the school." I think Doojoon says. We're heading straight for school?

"Shouldn't we stop by her house first?" Kikwang worriedly asks,"I mean.. is she going to wear those clothes?" There was a hint of disgust and maybe jealousy when he said that.

"She has extras in her locker at school. My, my, Kikwang. So jealous?" Junhyung lightlky teases him. It seems as if Kikwang coughs awkwardly and probably turned away from Junhyung. What does mean?

"Oh! You're so jealous! Just make her wear your clothes then~" I feel my face lightly heat up, a strange but sort of thrilling sensation, a bit at that.

"Shut up!" Kikwang tells him quite loudly. Quickly afterwards, a bunch of shushes erupt and someone slaps Kikwang lightly.

"Pabo! What if she wakes up?!" Hyunseung surprisingly scolds him. I guess this is my cue.

"Huh?" I fake innocently, rubbing my eyes and yawning a bit. I cover up a smile by pretending it was a yawn when some of them angerily sigh.

"Jeung-o-" Someone starts but I happily interrupt them. Playing my part perfectly.

"Where are we?" I ask looking away curiously and then add,"Where's Eunhee?" Beast visibly gulp and I smirk inside my head. I hope they'll finally tell the truth now.

"We're so sor-" Yoseob begins admitting like a cute little boy caught eating candy before dinner before Junhyung slaps his hand on Yoseob's mouth.

"Eunhee's brother came back home and got a little... surprised to see us. We left after that. Okay?" He says smoothly. I stare at him blankly and then nod.

"Okay..." I agree with him. Junhyung smiles a bit before turning away guiltily.

"So where are we?" I ask again, genuinely curiously this time. At the same moment my sentence stopped, so did the car.

"School. Bye Jeung-o!" Doojoon announces before each of them dash out of the car. Obviously they're still hiding something and I want to know what.

---

"Look, Ice is back." I hear in the hallways along with several other murmurs and whispers. I was gone for one or two days, they have to gossip? Maybe I was sick, it's not as if I go around hurting small children, like one rumour said.

"Hey Jeung-o-ah?" A squeaky and high-pitched voice calls for me. I blink and stop, wondering what unusal punishment I would have to endure from someone brave enough to call me so casually.

"Good girl! You can stop!" She says like I'm a dog. The fearless girl skips happily up to me and smiles fakely.

"Do you know who I am~~?" She says more obnoxious then cute. I look at her for a breif moment and look straight ahead again. She breathes out a bit annoyed but doesn't let it stop her.

"Look. At. Me. When. I TALK." She orders viciously. I ignore her since this will make me late for class and continue walking. She scoffs angerily and grabs my wrist forcefully. I close my eyes to control my own anger and take my arm back. After that, I continue walking.

She shrieks and throws a fit in the middle of the hallway. I get about five feet away before I have to immediately stop. I'd know that tantrum anywhere. How could I not see it?

"Sarang?" I whisper the same moment I see Kikwang does.

What is she doing here..


Heeey. This is a REALLY bad chapter. I was ORIGINALLY going to have her SMILE or really LAUGH in this but.. no. My fingers hate me and produced SARANG! She needed to come into the story sooner or later, my subconcious decided SOONER. This was originally called "Nice Smile You Got There" Get the hint? Things are going to go crazier and I hope I'll find my motivation again..

ON TO YOUR PICTURES!! I almost forgot.

I know that is not all of them... so will Minwoo make it better?

And I know Lucy didn't even try but ETERNALLYINFINITE DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT SHE WANTED!!

So...

Well...  I think I've streatched it long enough and wasted your time enough.. BYEEE >.<