The Aftermath

Expressionless

(A/N- MOYO!!! Okay, that makes no sense.... I just screamed it out loud so I thought I should type it down in my useless, never-going-to-help-you author's notes. Saranghae <3 lovely readers/lurkers.

ALSOOOOOOO, I have a little request. Me and this dude I don't really know are going to make this phrase POPULAR!! Actually, just me now but..... The phrase is "So glas." Like... SO GLASS. It's like "Daebak!". Okay? Do me a favor and spread that. :3. Or don't..... -_-"

ENJOY.

and..... It's back to Jeung-o's pov.)


My head really hurts. What ever happened? I remember being really thirsty and then just blacking out soon after. There's almost like something is blocking out what happened. Why can't I remember anything. More importantly, where am I?

I sit up and look around questioningly. I'm now sitting on a bed with worn out, light blue sheets covering it neatly. A soft, fluffy pillow slightly compressed from the weight of my head is slowly rising. I yawn and stretch my arms out. Rubbing my eyes, I get out of the bed and cautiously open the door. I poke my head out and look around. Immediately, I take in the sweet aroma. slightly, I realize how hungry I really am. 

Biting my lip, I wait a few moments and tip-toe out of the room. I walk silently down the hall and follow the smell. I stop when I hear loud noises and screaming from the bright room around the corner. I gulp and gather the courage to edge nearer to it until I'm at the corner itself.

"Oh, come on! You guys are such pigs!" A girl's voice scolds.

"Oh please, Eunhee! You know you love cleaning up after us!" Doojoon's voice teases. I sit up a little more at the sound of a familiar voice. There's chuckling and a loud smack followed by Doojoon's signature "OW!".

"Yah! Eunhee!" Doojoon complains. There's a pause and then someone speaks up.

"Hey, guys. Someone go check on Jeung-o." Kikwang's voice says softly. There's a silence and then an abrupt screeching. Like the sound of a chair scraping on a tile floor quickly.

"I'll do it!!!" Yoseob's energetic voice volunteers. Very soon after, the same chair scraping  sound is repeated and six figures rush past me. Beast is so silly. I stand up slowly as they disappear and walk into the room.

It's very cozy like. A nice kitchen that has a snack bar curbing out to separate the living room from itself. A circular table pleasantly sitting a few feet away from the kitchen with a bunch of chairs scattered around it. There were several paper plates spread all over the table with an assortment of food. To complete the scene in front of me, there was even a humming girl, slightly bouncing up and down to the beat of the tune, with her back faced to me.

She turned around and jumped back a bit. Probably surprised I appeared like magic.

Still blinking, she asks me,"When did you get here?" I was taken back a bit myself before answering her. I expected maybe 'WHO THE?! WHAT THE?! YOU ARE?!"

"I was hiding behind th-" I start but stop myself, not wanting to reveal I was eavesdropping. She looks at me weird but brushes it off and holds her hand out.

"I'm Eunhee! Nice to meet you." I shake her hand and we sit down in two chairs near the table.

"Honestly, how do you put up with them?" Eunhee half asks and half complains. I tilt my head in confusion, not sure what she's talking about.

"Those boys, I mean! Monsters." She clears up, cutely clenching her fist when she said monsters. I giggle her behavior, startling myself extremely. I just........ what? Eunhee must've seen the look on my face because she immediately rushed to my side and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Eunhee..... what did I just-" I ask her slowly but get interrupted by some yelling.

"EUNHEEEEEEEE. SHE'S MISSING!!!!" Beast shouts, running into the room worriedly. They all are too much in panicking mode to realize I was sitting right there.

"WHAT DO WE DO??" Yoseob and Dongwoon shout. Eunhee rolls her eyes and gestures with her head at me.

"Oh, hey Jeung-o. Have you seen Jeung-o?" Dongwoon asks stupidly. I look at him for a moment and a look of realization washes over his face.

"JEUNG-O!!!" They all shout. I let them engulf me into a much unneeded hug and surprise myself again. I smile warmly as they hug me. When they release me, I go back to normal forcefully, biting on my lip to keep from smiling.

To occupy my mind, I ask,"Where are we?" Beast turn to me and smile simply.

"We're at Eunhee's house." They also offer me simply. I blink for a bit. Then shrug and help myself to the plate of food Eunhee put in front of me while Beast was freaking out.

---

"You have a really pretty laugh, Jeung-o." Eunhee says to me while we are braiding each other's hair. Well, more her braiding mine. My mouth opens and closes as I try to find the words to reply. Eunhee taps me lightly.

"Spit it out." She says. I blink for a bit and then say something.

"I'm not..... suppose to be able to laugh." I admit to her. Eunhee laughs.

"You make it sound like a magical spell was cast on you!" I nod slightly. At least there would be a more clear, not rational though, explanation. After that, I ended telling her everything. My biological parents, my adoptive parents, school, Beast. Everything. The thing is..... she didn't even say sorry like most people. Eunhee just hugged me for two seconds and suggested we paint our nails cheerfully.

I could see hurt in her eyes. Like she wanted to not feel sorry for me, or at least express it. Instead, she buries it with happy feelings. And honestly, it worked. I ended up having a great time with her that night.

Then Beast came back.

"WE BOUGHT ICE CREAM!!!" Junhyung yells happily. They were all laughing merrily, not paying attention to the time.

"It's two A.M! Go to sleep!" Eunhee yells crankily from her room. I sat up from the sudden noise and stumble out of my bed. Yawning every three seconds, I slowly walk to where all the lights were . There was Beast, enjoying three different flavors of ice cream in large bowls they got from Eunhee's cupboard.

"Guys.... quiet down. I,"I pause to yawn again,"Want to sleep." I rub my eyes tiredly. Beast turn to look at me and freeze. I look up at the sudden silence.

"Jeung-o..... what are you wearing?" Doojoon asks. I look down at my temporary sleep wear. Eunhee's clothes were a bit too small for me so she let me borrow her boyfriend's clothes. We both didn't really mind. However, I thought girls were more possessive of their boyfriends and his belongings. Am I wrong?

What I'm wearing wasn't too bad though. She said it was too small for him anyway so I could wear it, it's huge on me regardless. It was a rather large sweatshirt and some worn out shorts. The shorts, however, got covered up by the sweatshirt, so most of my legs were exposed.

"What?" I ask cluelessly. I didn't see what's wrong with it.

"Jeung-o! Just go back to bed and we'll quiet down, okay?" Dongwoon tells me, suddenly crossing his legs and putting his arm over them too. I nod and turn away. I start going back to my room but then an idea pops into my head. I know it's wrong but I want to know what they talk about when I'm not with them.

I crouch down like I did this morning and lean my head against the wall to get more comfortable. Hugging my legs, I start tuning in what they were saying.

"You're such a ert Dongwoon." Doojoon says, his voice stuck between joking and harsh.

"It's not like you're not one too." Dongwoon retorts back, most likely frowning. What is this about being a ert? Why?

"I'm not!" Doojoon defends himself. Dongwoon snickers.

"Guys, quiet. She's sleeping, let's not wake her. Again." Kikwang voices softly. He hasn't been speaking much lately. He seems more like Hyunseung. Quiet. Except he looks like he's really thinking hard about something. Plus, I've only heard him speak around Beast, never with  just me around. He hasn't been looking at me much anymore either.

"Alright. Finish up the ice cream. So how about the plan for tomorrow?" Junhyung says seriously. There's a slight pause as some slurping sounds are created and then Yoseob speaks up.

"Well, Jeung-o is going to freak when she finds out we've already missed a day of school. We could just take her in her sleep again?" We've missed a day of school?! That means we've been away for three days already?

I need to recap what I remember. The first day was getting ready and driving. Then I out. So I wake up two days later. What the-

"We could pretend we never missed anything?" Hyunseung suggests, interrupting my thoughts.

"No, she'd find out eventually. Let's just tell her?" Doojoon says.

"But then she'll get mad at us." Dongwoon says, I can almost see him pouting sadly.

"Guys, I think there's a more important question." Kikwang finally speaks up. I miss his voice.

"Should we tell her what she did when.... you know?" Kikwang speaks again when there's a long pause. Probably because no one knew what he was talking about. There were understanding "Aah"'s around the room but now I'm more confused than ever and my eyes were dropping fast.

"No. It probably doesn't matter. If she could smile now, she would've already. Let's just go back to normal, alright? Forget everything and when she does smile without alcohol, we'll all act surprised and laugh like fools." Doojoon commands but I was already too asleep to hear.


YO YO YO! How you doin'? Liked it? HOPEFULLY?! GASP! Beast is keeping secrets >n< and lying >o<.

Jeung-o is keeping it a secret she can smile? BUT WAAIT!! You can't control it! <3 teehee, Jeung-o, you're in for a shizload of attention.

NOW!! The moment you've all been waiting for!! DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM!!!

THE WINNER ISSSSSSSSSSSs......

I have no idea, I think it was 8 but I didn't include if things counted twice so YOU ALL LEAVE A COMMENT OF WHO YOU WANT A PICTURE OF AND I SHALL GIVE YOU AN ADORABLE ONE!! Or a shirtless one <3.

Bye guys <3