Squeak

Expressionless

(A/N- For those who are curious, I switch from Deep Breath to Expressionless to homework LOL.

So, are you ready or not? You ready or not? SHINee, gotta love them.)


The boys, who I learned like to be called 'Beast' when I'm talking about all six of them, were protecting me like crazy. No one even came up to me today. I should be relieved, right?

Wrong.

I hated it. I hate feeling vulnerable. I hate feeling like I need protecting. It pissed me off.

Who are these guys? Why are they suddenly my personal bodyguards? I don't understand it at all. No one likes me. Is this part of some joke? Did they get paid? Maybe Seohyun has something to do with this. No, Seohyun is always busy flirting. Taeyeon. Definitely her if not anyone else. I need to get rid of these guys before something really bad happens.

I look around. Yoseob is busy annoying Junhyung and Hyunseung has to hold him back, which then makes Doojoon get involve. Kikwang is off somewhere and Mr.Maknae is refilling his water bottle from the fountain. Perfect. I start to walk away quickly.

Sadly, with Beast away from me, the bullying starts up again. First, before I even get ten yards away, a girl splashes her water at me. Fortunately, missing but then a boy runs by and purposefully bumps into me, making me fall in the puddle of spilled water. I remain calm on the outside during all of it but on the inside, I hate them all. So much. I sit there as they point and laugh at me.

What is so great about another person's misery? They would never want this to happen to them, but it obviously okay when it's someone else? That's sick. Horribly sick. I start to get up but instead a strong, firm hand lifts me up and pulls me close to his chest. I breathe in his intoxicating scent and look up at him. It's Mr. Arrogant, Kikwang. By now, he's off in the middle of some lecture.

"-At's so cruel. How could you do this? Would you like it if I drenched you in water and pushed you down? I don't think so. You would start crying and complain. What is Jeung-o doing? Nothing. Why? Anyone's guess, but I say she is strong. Stronger than any of you. You would break from all this but she doesn't. Leave her alone. So what if she's different? We're all different in our own way. Hell, I'm different, I'm defending her. Unlike you sick people." Kikwang spits at them. Then he pulls me away from the watching crowd.

As soon as we are far enough away he asks me softly,"You okay?" I look at him in disbelief.

I nod but ask him,"Why would you do that?" He smiles at me kindly and brings me into a classroom before answering me.

"Did we not tell you already?" Kikwang asks me confusingly. He gestures towards the rest of Beast, all grinning like idiotic fools.

"We promised to make you smile, that means not letting you be unhappy. We will protect you no matter what. Until you smile again and after you've learned to smile." Beast promises me, in unison. Taken back by their amazing synchronism once again, I back away subtly.

"Grab her! She's trying to escape again!" Yoseob blurts out. Oh. No. I swear I wasn't trying to escape this time. I was just surprised. Granted, I did run away from them two or three times already. How could I not? These guys are weird. Sure, any other girl would kill to be in my spot, just not kill to be me , of course. Perhaps want to kill me, out of envy or jealousy. I quickly dismiss the thought and focus on running away from the six boys running after me.

Okay, yes. It looks like I'm running away, but I never once ran for the door. I simply ran wildly around the classroom. True, the classroom is very small and six against one is not fair. So I got cornered.

"Guys......" I say slowly, afraid of what they will do.

"Jeung-o.........." They say back in the same manner, but creepier. I let out a squeak, which surprised myself as for Beast. I haven't 'squeaked' in a while too. No one could ever make me, I guess. Time practically froze as I slide down the wall and stare straight ahead, trying to comprehend what I just did.

I feel someone sit down on one side of me and someone else sit on the other side. The one on my left gently takes my hand and it. I don't object because I'm deep in thought.

I.........squeaked. What? I mean, I'm sure squeaking isn't included in facial expressions, right? Why am I so shocked? It should be perfectly normal. No. It's not normal.

"Who are you guys?" I whisper to myself. I wake up from my daze when they all scream cheerfully.

"WE ARE SO BEAST!" I look at them. Where does all this happiness and joy come from? I want some, is it possible to share this overwhelming amount of happiness?

"Thank you." I say quietly.

"For what?" Th- Beast all ask me. I feel like right here is the perfect moment to smile. Perhaps I'll try it one day. Smiling. Laughing. All these great things that I've been missing for so long.

I think I'll change a title too.

Kikwang, the caring one.

I like that. Much better. You know, maybe life isn't so strange and wacky. Maybe life has everything worked out perfectly fine. Just maybe.


HEEEEY!! Any of my Deep Breath readers here? Please COMMENT?!

As for my (just) Expressionless readers, I love you all too. PLUS, COOKIES FOR COMMENTS?!

Thank you~ and sorry for the short chapter.....

COMMENT!! and anyone else can't help but smile while reading this?